Afloral.com Reviews

Afloral.com 1
Afloral.com 2
  • tarra

tarra · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Silk/Fake Flowers Out There!!

My now husband and I knew we did not have the budget or desire to use real flowers, so we thankfully heard about AFloral from a friend who also used this site. We ordered all the bridal bouquets, boutineers, Ceremony flowers, Reception Flowers, and wristbands for parents. Everything was BREATHTAKING and no one knew anything was fake!!! I was able to deconstruct everything and make my own unique creations and everything was beautiful! Best decision ever!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tarra,

How sweet! We are so happy to have been apart of your very special life event! Thank you for such kind words, and allowing us opportunity to be the "best decision ever!"

Christina · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Wedding Flowers

I loved all my flowers i bought from Afloral, they looked real and photographed PERFECTLY. They shipped quick and easy returns for a purchase i made on accident. They had a wide variety and I will use them again!

• July18Bride

Monica · Married on 07/07/2018

Afloral is amazing! I am so happy with all the flowers I got for my day! They look so real and even feel real ot is crazy! My flowers were suppose to be here next week and they even came early. Plus I only spent about 500 on all the flowers I need for my wedding. I would highly reccomend them!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you Monica! We appreciate your business and the kind review! We are so happy to be able to help with your very special day!

S · Married on 05/15/2018

I was happy with the items I purchased and one item had a chip and they were happy to refund me for it. No questions asked, and this makes me want to order from the again!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We never intend for things to arrive less the perfect, but are truly happy to help in any way!

Leah · Married on 01/27/2018

INCREDIBLE service and BEAUTIFUL florals... I can not recommend afloral enough to those who want to save BIG and have control over their floral budget! Faux florals scared me at first, but when I got the first shipment I fell in LOVE!! My bridal bouquet was $70 and I had the freedom to piece it together myself!! It is GREAT for those DIY gals!! I then spent roughly $25 for each bridesmaid bouquet, and now I am able to let my bridesmaids keep their bouquets :) you will not regret going with Afloral!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

Leah, thank you so much! We are so happy to be able to provide quality products at affordable prices, for such an important day! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

Akiran · Married on 10/07/2017

I was very happy with my flowers I bought and how fast my order came. I will be putting in my second oder soon.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Thank you Akiran!

maria · Married on 07/28/2017

Highly recommend Afloral. They have great products at reasonable prices along with fast delivery and outstanding customer service response time!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

We are so happy to hear such positive remarks through all aspects of the the ordering process. Thank you for the wonderful review, and for choosing us!
  • megz

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Buying flowers for the wedding was my biggest stressor. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on flowers that would wilt and be thrown out. I am so happy I came across Afloral! They had exactly what I was looking for and the prices are AMAZING! I was able to buy all my floral decor for less than $300. And then I get to use them around my home after the wedding!

The shipping was very fast (even with standard shipping) and everything is great quality. You have no idea how relieved I am to have found this company. Thank you, Afloral!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

We are thrilled that we were able to be apart of your big day and help relieve some of the stress that comes along with wedding planning, and with quality products too! Thank you for your review and congratulations from all of us at Afloral.com!

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2017

I couldn't bring myself to pay tons of money for flowers that would only be used for a day so I decided to shop for faux flowers and found Afloral. Their prices were reasonable and I received them pretty quickly. They looked somewhat realistic, especially in the professional photographs! I was pleasantly surprised about how well they turned out and I don't regret not using real flowers.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! We are so thrilled that we were able to provide a quality product for your very special day! Thank you for your business!
  • Jamie S.

Jamie · Married on 05/13/2017

Afloral has great service responsiveness, and the quality of their flowers is amazing!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We're so happy that we were able to provide you with the high-quality products and service that our customers have come to expect from Afloral.com. Thank you for choosing us. :)

Anita · Married on 05/12/2017

I'm making all the bridal bouquets and floral decorations for my daughter's wedding, and I'm so delighted with the quality of the Real Touch stems I ordered from Afloral. Not only do they look like real flowers, as the name would imply, they actually feel like real flowers! They did have a noxious order to them when they arrived, but that was easily resolved by placing them in a plastic bin for several days, along with a couple of cotton balls doused with rose oil fragrance that I picked up at the local craft store. Now the rose bouquets actually look, feel and smell like real roses! The return of some extra inventory I'd ordered was a snap, too. Excellent product, excellent service. A+, Afloral!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, and the wonderful tip! We'll have to share the rose oil tip with other customers.
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 04/29/2017

I'm glad I chose afloral because I saved over $400 on my flowers for my wedding. They all shipped very quickly! I love that they had coupons and sales often which was nice!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you Ashlee! We greatly appreciate the kind review!
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 03/10/2017

I used Afloral.com to purchase ceramic vases and silk flowers and ribbons from them so that I could use them for our wedding centerpieces. The vases and flowers were really pretty.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you Liana! We appreciate the kind words!

Athena · Married on 02/11/2017

Super easy to use and the flowers come in quickly and look amazing!! I was super happy when I got both of my order from them!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Afloral.com's reply:

We're so glad to hear that! We'd love to see pictures of your flowers. If you'd like to share with us, you can tag your photos with #afloral on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for taking time to review!

Chelsea · Married on 01/15/2017

I was nervous to create my own bouquets and boutonnieres but the silk flowers I ordered from Afloral were beautiful! I was able to find some tutorials online to start me off and I ended up loving the results I got. Would definitely recommend getting artificial flowers from Afloral to anyone, great customer service and quality product!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Chelsea! We're happy that we were able to help you with your wedding flowers. Ordering online can definitely make a bride nervous, and that's why we back up every order with a customer satisfaction guarantee and easy return process. Congratulations on your wedding!

I am ordering all of my flowers from afloral. This was a HUGE part of my savings on a limited budget.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you for the review, and for trusting us to provide you with gorgeous flowers that worked for your budget.

Erica · Married on 04/24/2016

Quick delivery. VERY pleased with product. Ordered my "exotic" real touch stems from Afloral and mixed with Hobby Lobby's True Touch stems. My local florist arranged my bouquets and crown with real baby's breath. Nobody knew my flowers were fake. They were gorgeous!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Afloral.com's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! Silk flowers have come such a long way...many brides are fooling people with the Real Touch line. If you would like to show us your beautiful bouquet, you can tag the pictures on Facebook and Instagram with #afloral.
  • Ariella

Ariella · Married on 02/28/2016

Fast shipping and everyone commented on how great the flowers looked! People even thought they were real. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We're so happy that we could help you with realistic flowers for your wedding. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
  • User5206066 · 2+ years ago

I love the floral bouquet that I ordered! I will have fresh flowers for the actual wedding, but I didn't want to triple that cost to cover my bridals and a boudoir photo shoot. The bouquet that I ordered was shipped promptly and is just what I need. It's definitely not the nicest fake arrangement because you can distinctly see the connections when looking at it in person from a distance, but it is perfect for photos where you can arrange it so those parts aren't seen.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

We're so happy to hear that you loved them! Silk flowers can be a great choice for photo shoots, and won't wilt or be messy in transport. Glad you enjoyed them :)

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2015

I can't believe the quality of blooms I was able to find at afloral.com. To any bride who is considering DIY floral arrangements, the merchandise and tutorials on the site can't be beat. I was able to create my own bouquets and centerpieces using the website ideas and tutorials at a fraction of the cost. What's even better, the bouquets made a lovely gift for my bridesmaids who can use them as decorations for a dinner party or holiday event! I can't thank AFloral enough for helping me take my ideas into reality.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

Melissa, we're so glad that we were able to help you with your special day! We hope your bridesmaids loved their flowers as much as you did :)

I was extremely pleased with this company. My wedding bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and I got them for a price that no one else could beat. I love Afloral.com!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, and for choosing Afloral.com for your wedding flowers. We're glad we could get you gorgeous products that worked within your budget!

I was hesitant at first to use Silk Flowers, however found a great deal on the afloral.com website. I received my flowers and unfortunately about 4 of them were torn. I contacted the team at Afloral and right away they offered to replace an entire dozen flowers and ship them out ASAP. Absolutely wonderful customer service.
    The real-touch flowers were amazing and looked and felt so real. I can't wait to see the professional photos from our wedding day as the flowers already look fantastic in friends' photos.
    I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

I didn't want to have real flowers at my wedding because they will just die...these flowers I can keep forever!

I ordered $100 worth on flowers from Afloral (which was A LOT of flowers because they were all on clearance!!) and I got them within the week.

They showed up laid nicely in a box, all of them were there, in tact and looked beautiful. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

Courtney, thanks for the review! We're glad you loved the flowers - and our prices! Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive coupons for even more order savings.

First of all, I never write reviews. After ordering from afloral.com though, I had to write one. I had an amazing experience. I was very worried about ordering my flowers online but everything that I ordered, looked exactly like the pictures. Everything arrived very quickly. A few of my flowers were damaged, but all I had to do was e-mail them and they responded right away. They delivered new flowers immediately. Would definitely order from them again! Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Afloral.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
    We're so happy that you were pleased with your items, and that we could help you when things didn't arrive exactly as you expected. Your experience sounds like a perfect example of how we like things to go here at Afloral.com.

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2015

I chose to go with making my own bouquets and centerpieces using silk flowers. The main flower that was important to be to have a blue/violet dendriobium orchid. Afloral is the only place I found to actually carry this silk flower. I ended up buying all my silk flowers from this company which included my orchids, cream roses and green/purple hydrangeas. Shipping was very fast and my flowers arrived securely within a few days of my order. The silks are of high quality and look much like the real flowers they imitate. Prices were great and I received correspondents with customer service very quickly when i asked about one of the flower before placing my order. I will definitely go through this company again if I ever take on planning an event for a friend or family in the future.