1514 hertel ave, Buffalo, NY 14216 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About North Park Florist

North Park Florist is a floristry and event design business based in Buffalo, New York, that provides services for weddings and other special occasions. This team of professional designers seeks to understand each client’s vision for their wedding and then create that vision in gorgeous floral arrangements. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering or a large event, you can call upon this team to bring vivid color to your celebrations.

The North Park Florist team can provide floral arrangements for weddings in Buffalo, including suburbs and throughout Erie County. These floral designers strive to customize florals for your complete satisfaction and to enhance your festivities. Radiant and gorgeous blooms can make for bridal bouquets, centerpieces, cake decorations, and more, all to make your wedding even more memorable for all guests.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, the North Park Florist also provides services for other events. These include birthday parties, household arrangements, or new baby gifts. You can contact these florists directly for additional details of these services.

Other couples have also viewed

• Francesca's Floral Design

21 Reviews for North Park Florist

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn O. · Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible! Wedding Flowers 5/29/21

Julie at North Park Florist is simply amazing and so talented at what she does. She truly has an eye for detail and her arrangements for my wedding day - bouquets and centerpieces, were absolutely gorgeous. I don’t know much about flowers, but I went in with my colors and centerpiece idea and she steered me in the right direction for what flowers would compliment what I wanted/ was looking for. I was so impressed with how beautiful they all turned out and her and her husband are so sweet! They were both so attentive and on top of things leading up to our wedding (especially since we had to postpone due to COVID) and I am so grateful for her touches on our wedding day! Would recommend their services a thousand times over and the price was so reasonable for what they put together for us!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Julie and her team really made my visions come to life. I told her what I wanted and met with her a few times as I tend to be a but Type A on making sure everything is handled properly. She saw my vision and we had so many compliments on our flowers! She added my charm for my dad and grandpa and let me tell you my bouquets were incredible. They were just beautiful and the colors stood out. All of my flowers were fresh and perfectly bloomed and they did an incredible job! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

When it came to choosing a flower company it was pretty much a no brainer because I have known the family since I was in middle school. I did look up reviews beforehand (even though I had already known they were going to do it) and nothing but glowing reviews did I find (not surprising). Julie did an amazing job making my vision come to life because in the beginning, I was kind of unsure of what I wanted being that I really hadn’t thought about the flowers. When we sat down to talk she had a checklist of everything I could want and she had great ideas if I really didn’t know! :D The day of reveal did not disappoint!! Everything was even better than I could have ever hoped for. The flowers added to the magic of my special day!

Sent on 07/09/2018

North Park Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Altar Decor

1 Real Wedding

• 1514 hertel ave Buffalo, NY, 14216 See on map
    Location of (North Park Florist)