North Park Florist

Buffalo, NY View map

North Park Florist is a floristry and event design business based in Buffalo, New York, that provides services for weddings and other special occasions. This team of professional designers seeks to understand each client鈥檚 vision for their wedding and then create that vision in gorgeous floral arrangements. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering or a large event, you can call upon this team to bring vivid color to your celebrations.

The North Park Florist team can provide floral arrangements for weddings in Buffalo, including suburbs and throughout Erie County. These floral designers strive to customize florals for your complete satisfaction and to enhance your festivities. Radiant and gorgeous blooms can make for bridal bouquets, centerpieces, cake decorations, and more, all to make your wedding even more memorable for all guests.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, the North Park Florist also provides services for other events. These include birthday parties, household arrangements, or new baby gifts. You can contact these florists directly for additional details of these services.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Altar Decor
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Erin R. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured my vision within my budget

Julie was a joy to work with and captured my vision perfectly. She made the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and a versatile arrangement that we used for our wedding arch and head table. I provided pictures from my Pinterest board to communicate colors and style and she created it better than I could have imagined! The delivery was on time and the wedding arch/head table arrangement was stunning. Julie worked with us to find the right florals to fit our budget and she was accommodating when we modified the order once or twice. We were so happy to have Julie and North Park Florist on our wedding team. Thanks Julie!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn O. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible! Wedding Flowers 5/29/21

Julie at North Park Florist is simply amazing and so talented at what she does. She truly has an eye for detail and her arrangements for my wedding day - bouquets and centerpieces, were absolutely gorgeous. I don鈥檛 know much about flowers, but I went in with my colors and centerpiece idea and she steered me in the right direction for what flowers would compliment what I wanted/ was looking for. I was so impressed with how beautiful they all turned out and her and her husband are so sweet! They were both so attentive and on top of things leading up to our wedding (especially since we had to postpone due to COVID) and I am so grateful for her touches on our wedding day! Would recommend their services a thousand times over and the price was so reasonable for what they put together for us!
    Jessica Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her team really made my visions come to life. I told her what I wanted and met with her a few times as I tend to be a but Type A on making sure everything is handled properly. She saw my vision and we had so many compliments on our flowers! She added my charm for my dad and grandpa and let me tell you my bouquets were incredible. They were just beautiful and the colors stood out. All of my flowers were fresh and perfectly bloomed and they did an incredible job! I highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Hanna & Jake
    32 photos 路 09/01/2019

1514 hertel ave Buffalo, NY, 14216
Location of (North Park Florist)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding