North Park Florist Reviews

North Park Florist 5
North Park Florist 6
North Park Florist 7

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Julie and her team really made my visions come to life. I told her what I wanted and met with her a few times as I tend to be a but Type A on making sure everything is handled properly. She saw my vision and we had so many compliments on our flowers! She added my charm for my dad and grandpa and let me tell you my bouquets were incredible. They were just beautiful and the colors stood out. All of my flowers were fresh and perfectly bloomed and they did an incredible job! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    North Park Florist 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

When it came to choosing a flower company it was pretty much a no brainer because I have known the family since I was in middle school. I did look up reviews beforehand (even though I had already known they were going to do it) and nothing but glowing reviews did I find (not surprising). Julie did an amazing job making my vision come to life because in the beginning, I was kind of unsure of what I wanted being that I really hadn’t thought about the flowers. When we sat down to talk she had a checklist of everything I could want and she had great ideas if I really didn’t know! :D The day of reveal did not disappoint!! Everything was even better than I could have ever hoped for. The flowers added to the magic of my special day!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    North Park Florist 9
    North Park Florist 10
    North Park Florist 11
    North Park Florist 12
    North Park Florist 13
    North Park Florist 14

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2016

Our arrangements were beautiful and the staff was very helpful and responsive!

Sent on 12/20/2016

North Park Florist did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! They were so easy to work with and stayed within our budget. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2015

North Park Florist did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. They were so helpful and met with us a couple of times to discuss the wedding details and were very patient! We gave them our budget and they managed to give us everything we were looking for while staying under budget! We showed them pictures of bouquets and centerpieces we liked and they matched them perfectly!! They certainly did exceptional work!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2014

I felt like the staff here were so personal and friendly. We enjoyed working with them, they made the whole experience very easy. Thank you to them for the beautiful work they did in the small amount of flowers we had. Everything was beautiful and the price was reasonable compared to other vendors

Sent on 10/19/2014

Arthur & Christopher · Married on 09/14/2013

Julie and her staff provided all of the flowers for the wedding. They were exaclty what we had discussed, beautiful, lit with candels and lasted for more than a week after the reception.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Jill · Married on 01/26/2013

Julie is really wonderful to work with. I had to switch my order a few times and she was always more than happy to accomodate. I went to numerous florists and North Park beat out their quotes by a couple hundred dollars. Their flowers are stunning
    Julie isn't always able to talk when I call her, but always calls me back very quickly.

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • yaritza

yaritza · Married on 06/16/2012

I was very scared when it came to looking for flowers for my wedding. Everywhere I called I couln't afford. I decided to used fake fowers even though I really did not want to but it was all I could afford at the time. I shared my concern with a friend and she took me to North Park Florist and the service was exceptional. I did not have flowers picked out I only had my color, the owner grabbed a bunch a different flowers and within moments I had my bouquets picked out. The owner let me keep the bouquet she had created so I can share them with my girls, my groom and just incase I need to take a good look and make changes for myself. Two days before my wedding I realized I was in need of another bouquet, another bountenniere and two corsages, I also needed flowers for my cake.....I called and left a message within seconds the owner called me back and said it was no problem. I was blown away how beautiful everything turn out to be and fake flowers would of not turn out this beautiful and the pictures were amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Amy · Married on 10/03/2009

North Park did an amazing job with our flowers! We were so pleased with their work!!!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Tara · Married on 08/19/2006

I use this florist for any event I put on and have recommend them to everyone I know throwing a wedding or other event. They are friendly and reliable. The prices are better than any florist shop in the area and they are great with working out beautiful ideas on any budget. Their work is second to NONE. They also have a knack for knowing exactly what you mean no matter how vague the idea is presented to them. I couldn't possibly praise them enough for all the fabulous work they've done on countless weddings, showers and anniversary parties.

Sent on 01/22/2008
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/15/2016

I went to North Park after getting some high estimates for flowers elsewhere, and I'm so happy with their work. Julie was super transparent about what I could (and could not) get with my budget, and worked with me to make sure that my flowers were beautiful without breaking the bank.

I got so many compliments on my centerpieces, but I was especially thrilled with the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets. To be honest, flowers weren't a top priority for me - I wasn't particularly excited about my bouquet - but it was absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see it in pictures.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • jame

jame · Married on 05/07/2010

They are friendly and reliable. The prices are better than any florist shop in the area and they are great to work with. We were very happy with the results.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Virronica · Married on 09/05/2009

3.5

Julie was AMAZING! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She gave me exactly what I wanted. It was truly worth the cost of the bouquet! The roses were full and ripe, and the colors were bold and beautiful. I asked for "bling bling" in my bouquet and she did it to make it look eloquent and elaborate. They are truly the best!

Sent on 02/26/2010
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2009

3.5

My flowers were amazing. Julie did everything I wanted. I gave her a picture of my boquet and it was exaclty like the picture. The only downfall was communication. I live in SC and the wedding was in NY and I was having a difficult time trying to get emails of the pictures. That was the only downfall though and I would recommend her to another bride.

Sent on 09/15/2009

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

I really enjoyed being able to sit down and talk about what I wanted and their flexibility with making what I wanted match my price range.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Liz · Married on 10/11/2014

After meeting with a few other highly lauded florists in town, I decided to go with North Park. Julie, the owner, is so nice and really takes time to understand what you want. We didn't want very stylized flowers-- we went with a more non-traditional wildflower theme-- and Julie literally took one of my Pinterest photos and designed our bouquets after one of my favorite ideas- and they turned out to look incredible. The prices were reasonable ($300 cheaper than the most famous downtown florist)- and the quality was great. Bright, rustic, and perfect with our decor.The only strike was that for some reason they decided to try to deliver our fresh-cut flowers the day before to the reception, which wasn't what we had agreed upon- but we worked it out and everything ended up being done professionally, promptly (as scheduled), and the flowers (even if they had been ready the day before) looked brand new! I highly recommend North Park.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Julie made me a beautiful bouquet, and the centerpieces were very pretty and rustic for my farm wedding. Julie is very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Julienne · Married on 08/19/2011

They did beautiful work and we were really happy with them. Unfortunately, they are REALLY difficult to get a hold of. They have an email but they don't respond to it - even though we were told to submit a follow-up question we had in writing. Julie, the main florist, is great but she is always really busy - so sometimes she can't come to the phone. However, the value was incredible - they really did beautiful work. If you handle the fact that it might be hard to get a hold of them (which is hard to resign yourself to sometimes during wedding stress), then you'll be OK. If I could do it all again, I would still use North Park Florist. They've been in the community for years - they know what they're doing!

PS: Just to give you a cost comparision - we had 5 attendants each. With flowers for the shower (corsages, some for centerpieces) and the wedding (corsages for grandparents, parents, all attendants, junior attendants, flower girls' pomerands, etc) we paid about $500. Now, depending on the types of flowers you use (we had roses) and the amounts in your bouquets - your price will vary. But, overall, we were really happy with that price.

Sent on 09/19/2011

alice · Married on 10/24/2009

3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5

Flowers were just beautiful. The communication with the shop was very poor. I felt I was not given much attention.

Sent on 02/18/2010