Infrared Design Studio

Rochester, NY View map Visit website
$5,000 Typical Price

$5,000 Typical Price

Located in Rochester, New York, Infrared Design Studio is a contemporary wedding florist. Emma Oakes, the business owner and creator director, leads the design team. Since 2017, they have specialized in crafting edgy floral arrangements that stand out. With their creative flair and artistic vision, the team turns little details into unforgettable celebrations of style and color.

Infrared Design Studio offers a wide array of wedding packages and services. The team can curate beautiful tablescapes, arbors, and installations to decorate the wedding event space. They also provide venue visits and set-up and delivery of the flowers. Couples can choose from various styles, including preppy, romantic, tropical, and vintage. Other options available include:

• Boutonnieres
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Floral crowns
  • Petals
  • Flowergirl baskets
  • Single flowers

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$45

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Hayden C. Married on 11/03/2018

Emma is the best!!

Emma took my vision and brought it to life! I chose Emma because her style was different and unique; I didn’t want all the same flowers that everyone else had—she delivered! She is the sweetest soul and made sure to make my day perfect! When I saw my bouquet, I cried! LOL. Highly recommend her!

Infrared Design Studio's reply:

Hayden,

You are too kind! Thank you for the glowing review, and for letting me run wild making your floral dreams come true! Your bouquet was so different from the rest with those dripping orchids and luscious greens, and all the SPARKLES -- I get a little sappy myself looking back on these images! 💕 What a fun and gorgeous day to remember forever!

-Emma
    Katelynn B. Married on 07/29/2017

Highly recommend!!

We were thrilled with the flowers from Infrared Design Studio at our wedding! Emma was so professional and knowledgeable about the availability of various flowers for our July ceremony. I told her my color scheme and she matched it perfectly! The centerpieces were elegant and the extra blooms she put around the cake complemented the decor. I’d highly recommend Emma and her team!

Infrared Design Studio's reply:

You were a dream to work with, Katelynn! Thank you for the opportunity! Hands down one of my favorite color palettes to this day!

Deals

Team

Emma Oakes
Emma Oakes
Creative Director & Owner

Emma founded Infrared Design Studio in 2017 with the goal of highlighting beauties unseen. She believes the saying "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder" holds true in the floral arts, so she works with clients to produce pieces that fit their vision; often times spicing things up with exotic plant materials, unique color combinations, or textures. She brings a subtle edginess and daring attitude to the studio which drives our innovative pursuits.

Emma's love for plants stems from her background in landscape architecture. Fun fact: Emma is a registered landscape architect in the State of New York!

1145 Lake Shore Blvd Rochester, NY, 14617

By Appointment Only
Location of (Infrared Design Studio)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding