6 Reviews for Adrienne Signor

Airbrush Makeup (2)
Facials (1)
Waxing (1)
6 Adrienne Signor Reviews

Adrienne was a perfect pick for my wedding! In addition to doing a great job -- my bridesmaids and I were very happy with how we looked -- she was very accommodating and had a lowkey attitude that didn't add any stress to the day. When I changed my mind or had specific requests she was always willing to go with the flow, and her "minimums" to travel to the wedding site were much more reasonable than other people I spoke to. Adrienne is perfect if you're looking for someone with reasonable costs who is willing to customize her services to match your particular vision for your wedding. And she's a very talented!

Profile Picture S, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrienne was such a pleasure to work with! She was friendly, easy to talk to and didn't mind that I didn't have much of a makeup vision in mind. She kept all my girls looking naturally beautiful but picture ready. She also was especially kind to my mom who was super nervous to get her makeup done. When my Mom was finished, she was almost crying! I highly recommend using Adrienne for your wedding makeup needs!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Waxing, Makeup

Adrienne was professional, punctual, and extremely communicative throughout the wedding planning process! Day of, she arrived ready to go and made my bridesmaids and me look fab! I should note that due to distance (I live in CA), I was not able to see Adrienne for a trial before my wedding day. Despite this, she arrived with a plan and pulled off a fabulous makeup job. All of our makeup lasted all day and night and drew a lot of compliments! She was able to give us all a high quality, polished look without anyone looking goofy or gaudy; perfectly natural and bright. Any bride in the VT area should highly consider booking Adrienne!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrienne was wonderful to work with. She is the only makeup artist that I've ever worked with that didn't make me feel like I was covered in make up. I truly felt like I looked like myself for my wedding day and I so appreciated Adrienne willingness to execute that. She was such a calming presence on the wedding day and everyone loved their makeup!

Profile Picture Heidi , 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Makeup
0.5

I had a pretty negative experience with this vendor and I think is worth sharing for future brides/potential clients. I live 4 hrs away in Boston and planned a destination wedding in Southern Vermont. Due to Pure Complexion’s limited availability of weekend appts, I missed my first scheduled trial (4hr drive + delay with our caterer) and eventually had to take a day off of work to accommodate their availability (drove up Sunday, had trial Monday).

During the trial, I was really underwhelmed by the lack of effort made to understand my skin type and/or eye shape as well as the limited color options available for shadows, liners, lip color, etc. I was not happy with the look we achieved, but I did not have the ability to travel to Vermont for another trial.

Sadly, I had already paid a deposit because it was required in order to secure an appointment on my wedding day. Although their website indicated a 5-day cancellation notice and the receptionist took my credit card info for a refund, they never refunded my deposit nor did they call to notify me of their intention to refuse. Instead, I called back more than a week later and was told that my deposit was non-refundable and “that’s just the way it is.” I felt pretty frustrated by their lack of professionalism and powerless because they already had my money and a signed contract. The stylist never attempted to contact me to work out a reasonable alternative. Instead, I offered the appointment to my mom and sister, walked away from the deposit money, and ended up doing my wedding makeup myself.

In retrospect, trusting this vendor was a mistake; I feel foolish for being pressured into paying a deposit before being able to attend a trial and for taking time out of my workweek to accommodate their inflexibility. I should have just looked elsewhere.

In the end, I feel that this stylist was more focused on getting (and keeping) my money rather than on helping me plan a successful wedding day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews