3 Reviews for Adrienne Signor

Consultations (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Waxing (1)
3 Adrienne Signor Reviews

Adrienne was such a pleasure to work with! She was friendly, easy to talk to and didn't mind that I didn't have much of a makeup vision in mind. She kept all my girls looking naturally beautiful but picture ready. She also was especially kind to my mom who was super nervous to get her makeup done. When my Mom was finished, she was almost crying! I highly recommend using Adrienne for your wedding makeup needs!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Waxing, Makeup

Adrienne was professional, punctual, and extremely communicative throughout the wedding planning process! Day of, she arrived ready to go and made my bridesmaids and me look fab! I should note that due to distance (I live in CA), I was not able to see Adrienne for a trial before my wedding day. Despite this, she arrived with a plan and pulled off a fabulous makeup job. All of our makeup lasted all day and night and drew a lot of compliments! She was able to give us all a high quality, polished look without anyone looking goofy or gaudy; perfectly natural and bright. Any bride in the VT area should highly consider booking Adrienne!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews