Westford, VT 05494 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Artist Guild

We specialize in a subtle, sophisticated approach to cosmetics designed to enhance your natural beauty and reflect your distinctly individual taste and style. Makeup Artist Guild currently provides on-site services throughout much of the state of Vermont. You can relax in our capable hands.

Follow Makeup Artist Guild on

bride 10

4 Reviews for Makeup Artist Guild

Polly Perkins · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

I worked with Heather for my wedding makeup and she was simply amazing! The planning/coordination was flawless and stress free - she is very sweet and accommodating, a total pleasure to work with! On the day-of you could really tell that she cared about how happy each of my bridesmaids were, she was a source of warmth, calmness, and positivity. Plus, her work is fantastic! Everyone looked like a million bucks - I highly recommend her!

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

I was lucky enough to have Heather on my wedding day! She was the absolute best and so sweet and kind. She put everyone's nerves at ease and all the girls loved their makeup! She took her time and made sure I wasn't stressed when some family members hadn't arrived yet. Everyone looked natural and beautiful in person and in photos. I highly recommend her!

Makeup Artist Guild 1
    Makeup Artist Guild 2

Heather did my makeup along with my 4 bridesmaids and flower girl and I could not have been happier with the whole process! Before the wedding I sent Heather some images of the type of 'look' I was going for, and she definitely delivered the day of. My makeup was exactly what I wanted it to be and more, and it lasted for the 8+ hours of celebration! Further, she was a lot of fun to have in the room getting ready--she made everybody really comfortable and relaxed and we all really enjoyed having her help us prepare for the big day! I cannot stress enough how pleased I was!

Makeup Artist Guild FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes