Makeup Artist Guild

Makeup Artist Guild

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup Artist Guild

On location makeup services for your special occasion.

We specialize in a subtle, sophisticated approach to cosmetics designed to enhance your natural beauty and reflect your distinctly individual taste and style. Makeup Artist Guild currently provides on-site services throughout much of the state of Vermont.  You can relax in our capable hands.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Makeup Artist Guild on

2 Reviews for Makeup Artist Guild

Heather did my makeup along with my 4 bridesmaids and flower girl and I could not have been happier with the whole process! Before the wedding I sent Heather some images of the type of 'look' I was going for, and she definitely delivered the day of. My makeup was exactly what I wanted it to be and more, and it lasted for the 8+ hours of celebration! Further, she was a lot of fun to have in the room getting ready--she made everybody really comfortable and relaxed and we all really enjoyed having her help us prepare for the big day! I cannot stress enough how pleased I was!

Profile Picture User3480255, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather was a great choice for my wedding makeup! She was friendly, responsive, and gave me exactly the natural but beautiful look I wanted! I had a trial with her a few months before the wedding, which was easy and reassuring. She listened to what I wanted and was happy to try different things or adjust as requested. On my wedding day, she did makeup for my mother, my sister and one bridesmaid in addition to myself and everyone raved how beautiful we all looked! She gave everyone a natural look that enhanced their features and held up well all day and night. She was professional but friendly and we enjoyed having her in the bridal suite with us as we got ready! I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/17/13, 7 Reviews