ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 5
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 09/01/2019

Detailed, responsive, and accommodating

SIMPLY THE BEST!! Adriano is extremely responsive and so professional. He listened to our visions/concerns and came through 110%. He doesn't just capture poses, he captures everything in the moment- which I LOVED so much- getting to see everyone and every decor detail, nothing goes unnoticed with Adriano! He moves so quickly and you don't even notice him while he's doing what he does best! We even got to see our wedding proofs a couple days after the wedding- TALK ABOUT PROMPTNESS!! Fair priced for the work and 1st class service received. I 1000% recommend Adriano.

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 6
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 7
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 8
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible photographer

There are no words to describe how incredible Adriano was to work with. From the very beginning when we met him he was nothing but positive and accommodating. Our engagement photos came out beautiful and our wedding photos were absolutely stunning! He way exceeded our expectations and I have received nothing but rave reviews from guests at my wedding on how great he was and how beautiful the photos were! As if that wasn't enough, Adriano sent us our photos the day after our wedding!!!! Thank you so much Adriano, we truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding.

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 11
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 12
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 13
    Sent on 06/25/2019

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hi Erika, I have no words to thank you enough. It was my pleasure to capture the beauty of the wedding day with my camera. Thank you for letting me be part of it. Thank you!

Kenya Barnes · Married on 03/15/2019

One of the best!

Adriano was amazing to work with. He was flexible in working around our budget and still provided high quality service. He has a fantastic eye to the point where I still can’t figure out which wedding photos to frame because they are all such incredible shots and I need them all!! He provided our photos the VERY NEXT DAY and there were literally hundreds of them! He captures the sentimental moments and doesn’t make it obvious that he’s there. Great guy and pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Dear Kenya,
    Thank you for your stellar review and for having me photograph your wedding day. It was absolutely a great pleasure working with you and get to knowing the family, friends and bridal party...great time! Thank you again! Adriano
  • Kristen

Kristen Leclaire · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly Recommended

Adriano came to us highly recommended by one of my bridesmaids and he was fantastic. His price was reasonable, he was always very responsive to emails and we had over 700 high quality pictures within 24 hours of our wedding. I would highly recommend Adriano to anyone getting married in the Boston area.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Gioia

Gioia · Married on 10/27/2018

Adriano was excellent!

Adriano was great to work with! He has such an upbeat energy and kept all my bridesmaids laughing. He even got extra points with my grandparents for speaking to them in Italian! The pictures came out excellent, and he had them up online very fast!

Sent on 11/08/2018

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
    It was a unique pleasure being at your wedding to capture those beautiful moments and portraits for you. Thank you!

Donna · Married on 07/08/2018

Adriano was personable, flexible and accommodating. The pictures are terrific. I highly recommend him. Our wedding memories were in good hands with Adriano!

Sent on 07/09/2018

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your lovely review! I had great time at your wedding! Thank you!!!

Vanessa · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the beautiful memories.Adriano is the best!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/23/2018

Adriano was a key part of what made our wedding a success. He's patient, kind, professional and he knows his stuff. He had never been to our venue prior to our wedding and his pictures are the best I have ever seen of the outdoor grounds. I have never seen a photographer push out photos so quickly either. I will miss interacting with him the most out of all our vendors for his service and professionalism.

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 14
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 15
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 16
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 17
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 18
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 19
    Sent on 09/13/2018

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Dear Heidi and Daniel, thank you! I am very happy to know that you had a great experience and enjoyed my work. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!!!

esther · Married on 05/28/2018

I cant say enough good things about this photographer. Im not easy to please and I don't like most pictures of myself. Somehow Adriano managed to capture quite a number of incredible and flattering photos. I just finished looking at the photos now and had to write this review right away because I was so happy!! He was extremely professional and patient. He handles all the crazy mishaps and delays and was kind and non-intrusive from start to finish. I cant thank him enough for his talent and dedication.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Dear Esther,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
    It was a great pleasure attending at your wedding to capture those beautiful moments and portraits for you. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing Adriano to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding planning process! After meeting with him for the first time we knew instantly that we wanted to hire him. He was so personable and also very professional. Adriano worked with us to design the package we wanted and photographed our engagement session and wedding. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and was always flexible and accommodating. He was on time and worked efficiently at our engagement session and wedding. On the day of our wedding Adriano was phenomenal. He did so much more than take pictures. He helped with my dress and veil for pictures, he helped gather people for group pictures, he offered ideas for poses, and he made everyone laugh while doing it. He was so much fun to work with, everyone in our wedding party loved him! Within 24 hours of our wedding Adriano had over 1,000 pictures uploaded for us to view! The only thing more impressive than the quality of the pictures was how quickly he delivered them. We couldn't be happier with our pictures or overall experience of working with Adriano and we highly recommend him for all your photography needs!

Sent on 11/28/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hello Brittany thank you for the wonderful review! It was a spectacular day and a pleasure to photograph your engagement and wedding day! Thank you and I hope to see you again soon!

Diahann · Married on 10/15/2017

Thank you so much for the great pictures . You were amazing. Very personable and fun .

Sent on 09/29/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

I am very happy to know that you had a great experience and enjoyed the work. Thank you!!!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Adriano was everything we could have asked for & more in a wedding photographer. I searched through dozens of photographers to find someone that we actually clicked with, had a package that we wanted, and wasn't going to cost us the same as our first house. My husband & I are not super-picture people (which is so weird in current day) so we NEEDED the engagement pictures for our Save-the-Dates and to just figure out how to not be awkward on our wedding day. Adriano was so great in scheduling the engagement pictures, posing us, and making sure that we got everything we needed, because we came with zero ideas of our own. We left thinking we maybe took 25 pictures - because Adriano is ninja fast - and we ended up with like 300!
    Fast forward to our wedding, Adriano was amazing corralling the guys & girls (we did not do a first look) for the getting ready pictures, he made sure to double check which things were meaningful to get extra photos of them, and sprinted around the country club getting all of our detail shots. At one point during our ceremony, he actually ran upstairs to get a few photos from the balcony & was back outside without missing a beat. All of our guests were blown away by how great and professional Adriano was, and my husband & I could not be happier with the photos that we got. Our photos were ready for us the Monday after our Saturday wedding for us to make the selections for our album, the proof that we received was gorgeous and we should have the actual album in a couple weeks!
    I highly recommend Adriano, he was the best quality photos, by far the best quality album (without having to upgrade!), and so amazing to work with!

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 20
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 26
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 27
    Sent on 11/06/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your wonderful review! I am blessed to have such great customers that appreciate the work I do. Thank you & look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Nicemaria · Married on 09/23/2017

Adriano was amazing!! He did a great job of capturing every special moment of our wedding without my even noticing!!! He is extremely knowledgable and professional and I would definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

It was a honor and a pleasure photograph your wedding day! Grazie!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Adriano was amazing! My pictures came out gorgeous!! I even had them the next day. I highly recommend Adriano. He stayed in control which is exactly what we needed. We have every picture we need to hold onto our magical night forever!

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY 28
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Scott · Married on 08/25/2017

It was a pleasure having Adriano photograph our wedding. The pictures came out great! He even showed some of our guests how to take better pictures with their cell phones. Very professional and a very nice person. He also had the hi-res photos available to us very quickly. Thanks Adriano for helping us to remember our big day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Dear Tara and Scott. Thank you again for having me photograph your wedding and for your nice review!!! Thanks!!!

Rita · Married on 07/29/2017

The best! Adriano was so easy to work with and so professional! The quality of his work is stellar and I would highly recommend working with him. He made us laugh the whole day and our families loved working with him as well. He also takes creative shots that are amazing. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Rita for the wonderful review. We had fantastic time at your wedding! Thank you!!!

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

Adriano is amazing! The first time I saw his work was when my husband and I went in for a consultation at our venue. I saw a canvas on the wall of a couple on their wedding day, with a beautiful background and really perfect lighting. The portrait seemed so magical and gave such a great feeling of happiness. I knew at that moment, I wanted Adriano to be our photographer for our wedding. We are so happy with our decision. We all had a great time with him and felt very comfortable with him. He is very easy going and fun to talk to and is such a funny guy! :) I can see that he is very passionate about his work and takes the time to find all the right poses, capturing all of our happy moments. It was such a great pleasure working with him. I would definitely recommend Adriano Batti not just for weddings, but for all occasions and events! :)

Sent on 08/01/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hi Erica thank you very much for your beautiful review. I don't know how to respond...except with a huge Thank You!!! Hope to see you again soon!

Sean · Married on 07/21/2017

Adriano was AMAZING. He came to the hotel early to take pictures and went above and beyond the whole night. He was charismatic and very knowledgeable about what photos would look good. I highly recommend Adriano for your wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you for your time to write the review. Million thanks!

Christine · Married on 06/23/2017

Adriano is an awesome photographer and I'm so glad he was part of our wedding day! He was professional, worked quick, and captured our day beautifully! He wasn't pushy and made sure to take our specific photo wishes into consideration. We received our pictures back 2 days after our wedding, which was amazing! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/09/2017

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Christine for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure photograph your wedding!

Anthony · Married on 06/10/2017

I honestly can not recommend Adriano in stronger terms. He is a complete professional but also provides that personal touch that makes you feel at home and comfortable. You can tell he loves what he does and makes you feel incredible. My wife mentioned on more than one occasion how much she appreciated Adriano being there and the pictures of her are gorgeous. (You may take that with a grain of salt because I am clearly biased-she is my wife after all - but she is beautiful and Adriano truly captured her joy and radiance) Grazie Adriano!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Daria · Married on 03/11/2017

We HIGHLY recommend Adriano Batti!! He photographed our wedding as well as our engagement shoot. He clearly loves what he does and it shows. He is energetic, creative and fun to work with. His presence made us so comfortable, it was a pleasure. Adriano captured so many shots at our wedding from every angle possible - we were amazed how quickly he was able to move around our large venue (State Room in Boston) and capture our special moments from multiple perspectives. We cannot wait to use him again in the future!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2016

I may not have enough words to describe how AMAZING Adriano Batti is. Now, I am not only speaking about his work, but also his professionalism, his attentiveness, willing to go above and beyond for the couple he is working with. It was an absolute pleasure having Adriano photograph my wedding. Not only are the pictures absolutely incredible, but he also assisted in anyway possible, even if it wasn't involving photography. My bustle snapped at my wedding and one of the first people to come to my rescue was Adriano with a handful of safety pins. I would highly recommend Adriano to anyone who is looking for the BEST photographer in the business!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Colleen417

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I begin!?! Adriano was amazing!! I was so overwhelmed the day of my wedding and didn't know where to begin, Adriano showed up early and knew exactly what to do, what pictures to take, and just started snapping away! He really took control, often in the background taking so many amazing photos, I didn't even realize he was there. Adriano blended in so well, was so professional and most importantly took so many amazing photos!! And they were all online within the next 2 days to boot, a friend mentioned they were already up and I was shocked he was able to get so many amazing photos up so quickly. He captured every shot I wanted and more! So many amazing detail shots too! Adriano is a true talent and I HIGHLY recommend him! I really cannot thank Adriano enough, for the beautiful photos and just his true professionalism. I am in love with all of my wedding photos! Adriano you are the best and I will not hesitate to recommend you in the future!

Sent on 10/29/2016

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hi Colleen, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you!!! Adriano

Natasha · Married on 10/15/2016

Adriano Batti & Bridget Bouchard did an unbelievable job photographing our wedding on 10/15/16. They paid attention to every detail and their photos truly blew us away! The quality was crystal clear and he had so many great ideas for some really unique shots we never would have thought of! They were a pleasure to work with – so nice and polite! They are both incredibly talented as we were truly blown away by our pictures. They perfected the lighting in every single picture which is hard to do especially on a very sunny day!

Adriano was also extremely professional and so quick to respond to emails. He was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to finalize any details and answer any questions. We are very much looking forward to seeing our album completed as his albums are made in Italy and are absolutely gorgeous!

I would highly recommend both Adrianno and Bridget – and we are so happy we got a 2nd photographer because they got so many cool shots from each side of things especially on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/30/2016

Simply put Adriano was the best. My husband and I stopped looking for a photographer the minute we met Adriano. I met him at a bridal expo and was able to see some of his work on display. I was immediately blown away and requested a meeting. During our first meeting he was completely thorough and answered all of my questions. I was able to see a lot of his work and that made me feel confident in his photography skills. The minute my husband and I got home from our meeting we sent in our first check. Any questions I ever had, or any emails I ever sent, Adriano was extremely quick in answering. This was comforting. Both my husband and I had never had our pictures professionally taken, so when it was time for our engagement photos we were a little nervous. What I loved about our engagement session was how comfortable Adriano made us feel. He knew exactly what he was doing, where he wanted to take the pictures, and what type of photos would look best for the scenery. I was not only blown away by how comfortable I felt, but how quickly the photos were given to me. If not that night it was the next day that I was reviewing my engagement photos. I couldn't believe how in love I was with them, because normally I hate pictures of myself. There wasn't one that I did not like. I knew from that moment that we made the best decision ever for our wedding photographer. From the church to the reception every picture he captured is absolutely stunning. The best thing was when I woke up the next morning there was an email from Adriano telling me my pictures were ready to view. To say that I was in disbelief with how gorgeous they were is an understatement. I highly recommend Adriano to anyone who is looking for flawless pictures of their wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2016