A Touch of Camo, LLC Reviews

5 Reviews for A Touch of Camo, LLC

• Alexandra

Alexandra C. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Bridal gown

I am completely in love with my dress! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! I love that they shipped quickly and were able to customize my corset ribbon to fit my wedding colours. I saw this dress and knew it was the one for me! I can’t explain how much my heart exploded when I got the dress in the mail and tried it on! It is a feeling I can’t describe. Best part about it, there won’t need to be much alterations other than bringing the bust in a few inches and I got the veil with my gown that matches perfectly! So extremely happy and satisfied with my bridal gown and veil 💕

Sent on 06/30/2021

Tanya · Married on 07/29/2017

They were absolutely amazing. The dress I fell in love with was recently discontinued so they contacted the designer for me and got it made special for me and didn't charge me anything extra for the service. I got my perfect dress on time and exactly the way I wanted it. and it was at a great price.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Amy · Married on 12/29/2007

Joanne was wonderful to work with and she definitely helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 02/27/2008

Mary · Married on 08/24/2007

I would recommend White Lace and Promises to anyone getting married! JoAnne was an absolute pleasure to work with. I actually found her website by mistake, but as the old saying goes: everything happens for a reason. I was engaged for a year and 8 months before I got married, and the long engagement afforded me the time to research everything and find the best deals. Not only did White Lace and Promises provide me the best price on both my dress and my bridesmaid dresses, she saved me almost $1,000 overall! Since we are a few thousand miles away, we did everything over the phone and e-mail. JoAnne always got back to me right away, and the entire process was simple! She truly went above and beyond to make me happy, and I can honestly say purchasing my dresses was one of the least stressful transactions of the wedding. For any bride-to-be, my one piece of advice would be to work with White Lace and Promises. Not only are they an extremely professional organization, JoAnne is now my friend. I have been happily married for almost 6 months, and we still keep in touch!

Sent on 02/27/2008