A Magical Affair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Erika Married on 12/31/2015
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your hard work on our wedding. You and your team are AWESOME!! We really appreciated all the time you took to make our day so very very special and something that our friends and family will talk about for years to come!
    Judy Married on 12/20/2015
    Courtney with A Magical Affair not only touched our hearts she made our dreams a reality. Our most sincere Thank You for a job above and beyond
    Rachel Married on 11/20/2015
    Courtney -
    Mike and I are so truly grateful for each and every little and big thing you did to make our day the best day ever!!
    Angie Married on 10/24/2015
    Many many thanks to Krisie and the entire team at AMA - they did a wonderful job and we don't think our day could of gone any better!! We sooooo appreciate them sending us off to the journey of marriage with such a beautiful beginning. Many Many Many thanks for the hours that they put into making our day uniquely us.
  • User2376681 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about A Magical Affair! We worked with Krisie Washington (Tiffner) as our day-of coordinator. She was always on-point and was always available to answer my annoying Emails filled with questions. I never waited more than 36hours for a response from her regarding our wedding. On the day of the wedding, we misplaced a boutonniere. This rock star completely whippped one up for us out of extra ribbon a flowers...BOOM! I was amazed. In fact, that family member who received the 'special' boutonniere preferred his over the other one! How funny!
    Krisie came with two assistants, whom I cannot remember their names (darn!). But, they were also amazing. My mother ripped her dress about an hour before I walked down the aisle and one of the assistants found clear packing tape. The assistant placed the packing tape on the delicate fabric in such a way that you couldn't even see the rip! WHAT?! HOW?!.....magic....
    Krisie has a GREAT relationship with all of the vendors we booked. So, that meant that she has an extremely high level of professionalism and is extremely personable. Should you need a day-of planner, I must suggest A Magical Affair with Krisie.
    Renee Married on 09/19/2015
    John and I really want to thank you for helping us have what really was A MAGICAL AFFAIR!!:)
    Everything ran so seamlessly, and I felt totally at ease when you left my suite Saturday to set up our wedding and reception!
    When we walked in, it couldn't have looked more beautiful, and it was exactly as we spoke about!!

Thank you again from the bottom of our (married) hearts
  • User2278799 2+ years ago
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for conducting the orchestra of all that is and was the B wedding. You and all at AMA are the most thoughtful and thorough at creating a masterpiece that everyone will remember for years to come!! We were so lucky to collaborate together with you on all the details that made our day so so special!!!
    Judy Married on 07/25/2015
    Thank you Krisie for all the great assistance you and your team gave for Melanie and Brian's wedding.
    Stephanie Married on 06/20/2015
    I can't thank A Magical Affair enough for using their talents to make our day amazing. They were able to turn my vision into a reality. The AMA team melted all the stress away. My husband and I truly soaked in the magic of the day and for that we are forever grateful!
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2015
    We couldn't be more grateful for Krisie and the team at A Magical Affair - their hard work and dedication to our big day made it a truly MAGICAL one
    Sherry Married on 11/22/2014
    Krisie did an amazing job for our wedding this past weekend. There were several snafus handed to her (none of which were within her control), but she handled every single detail with calm and professionalism. Several items of note that she did going way beyond the scope of her responsibilities and I wanted her to know they did NOT go unnoticed. The rose petal W she formed at the base of the altar steps was pretty, the cones she created for our sand ceremony were perfect and just what we needed to complete it. But for me as a mom, most important was the way she took it upon herself to move so many of our “snow” items to the reception venue to include in our decorations there. She was not asked to do anything past the church events, yet she took it upon herself to take care of this. I looked up and saw her at the reception(knowing she was not engaged to come there also) and I said to her, thank you for all you’ve done. There were several items that I’d borrowed from friends that I was particularly concerned about, but she even took my list and left me special notes of the placement/whereabouts of those special items. She’s a keeper!!!
    Patricia Married on 10/25/2014
    Without these girls I would have not had the magical wedding that I had planned.
    They were there for me every step of the way! They were truly amazing!! It is the way to go for that perfect wedding. I am glad I did.
    Suzie Married on 09/20/2014
    We cannot thank Courtney and her team enough in making sure Michelle's wedding day ran smooth. From our end as the parents of the bride we didn't have a worry because she handled it. Courtney does her job very well + we were so very grateful for keeping us all on time. We truly had a perfect weekend in thanks to you.
    Stephanie Married on 07/20/2014
    They were able to turn my vision into a reality. The AMA team melted all the stress away. My Husband and I thoroughly soaked in the magic of the day, and for that we are forever grateful!! :)
    Tracie Married on 07/14/2014
    Krisie with A Magical Affair helped make our wedding just perfect! She set up the wedding just the way we wanted it. She helped make sure that the wedding flowed smoothly, and took all of the stress off of me. She was very familiar with our venue and had a few suggestions on how to set up the ceremony and reception space. She did a great job of helping us relax on our wedding day. I would recommend A Magical Affair to anyone who would like a stress free wedding day! :) Wonderful.
    C Married on 05/31/2014
    They exceeded our expectations and gave us memories we will never forget.
    Amber Married on 05/17/2014
    The girls with A Magical Affair made not only the preparation for my special day easy, but the day of was flawless! I had no worries--vendors , decor placement, and schedule were all taken care of exactly as discussed prior to wedding day. I would gladly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind! You will love seeing these girls bring your dreams to life!!
    Larry Married on 01/10/2014
    I have been raving about our experience to everyone I know! What an awesome experience!! Everyone that we dealt with went out of their way to make our day special. It was an experience we will never forget.

Larry E.
    Kristi Married on 01/05/2014
    We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding day. Everything was perfect and we wouldn't change a thing...outside of the weather that weekend which you have no control over-:)
    Megan Married on 10/12/2013
    I hope you are doing well. It was great to meet you after the numerous
    email messages and phone calls to one another over my husband and I's
    wedding weekend. I wanted to email you one more time and thank you again for ALL your help in making my now husband and I's wedding so special and so wonderful!!! You all made everything as perfect as perfect can get while we were there :)
    From coming to the room to get the stuff for the ceremony
    and reception that day, to helping get everyone where they needed to be for the ceremony and helping all things go smoothly at the dinner.. You all did such a WONDERFUL job!! I couldn't not have asked for anything to have been better.. and I am kind of a picky person, and you all with your service and help, wowed me. Everything was SO BEAUTIFUL too.. How you all organized the chairs, the flower petals down the aisle and how the communion/unity candle table was set.. it was great and allowed my family and I time to enjoy one another before all the ceremony and before the day really began since you all took care of those things.. so thank you for that!! And thank you for your time and help leading up to the wedding answering my questions, and helping me in making some decisions on things since I could not be down there to see things, and always responding back as quickly as you did. That was such a blessing!

From my family and I, we just want you to know your hard work did not go
    unnoticed and we appreciated all you did to work and make my husband and I's wedding so perfect!! Because it really was.. I could not have asked for anything more. You all definitely helped in making our day MAGICAL!!
    Thank you!!

Please pass my much appreciation on to others who helped in the process as well..
    Brenda Married on 09/14/2013
    Thank you for a super job. Our wedding was beautiful and well done.
    Jack and Brenda
    Tabi Married on 09/07/2013
    Courtney and the Magical Affair team are hands down the best in the business. My wedding day flowed so smoothly and Courtney did EVERYTHING for me. She was there through every step of the planning and I have no doubt that she is the reason my wedding turned out so perfectly. She knows her stuff and will honestly answer your questions and calm your concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Nashville area.
  • User1484349 2+ years ago
    Whitney and I just wanted to thank you all for making our day so special. Everything was absolutely PERFECT and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was such a pleasant and stress free experience!!!!

From the bottom of our hearts..... THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
    Susan Married on 12/23/2012
    Jennifer, at A Magical Affair, was our wedding planner. She did a amazing job for my daughter's wedding!! We were from out of town and needed help with so many little details in the planning phase. She was able to help us out with all the detail and was very prompt on responding to all emails, questions and concerns we had. She kept the wedding day on track and took all the stresses of the day away. She truly did provide "A Magical Day" for all of us!!!
    Kristy Married on 10/21/2012
    Courtney and her team are such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!