Bourbonnais, IL 60914 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500

About ZOLAR Entertainment

ZOLAR Entertainment is a preminum Event Production and Planning company located in Bourbonnais, IL and serving Chicago and its suburbs. We emphasize on creating a great time and the experience for our clients as well as the client's guest. As both Event/Wedding planners and producers for events, we provide almost all aspects of an event. Whether it's a DJ, Decor, Photography, Sound, Lighting, Staging or even Promotion services, We can cover it all in just a phone call. Our Wedding & Event Planners are certified by the International Wedding and Event Planning Association. Our DJs are club, radio and company certified to get your guests entertained all throughout the wedding. Our Lights and Decor are designed by professional engineers and designers who has been in the industry for over 30 combined years.

Weddings, Corporate Events, High School Proms and Homecomings, College Functions and more!

By hiring us, you will get hours and hours of 1 on 1 time for consultation as well as coordinating the wedding at the day of. We promise you to take care of all the fine details and make your wedding into a unforgettable experience! Afterall, we only have a one shot to make it happen. You will be discussing with our wedding planners, lighting designers, DJ(s), Master of Ceremony and the CEO of our company to wrap everything up into a one solid picture so that we can make your wedding far less stressful.

Contact us for a flawless wedding! We response fast, almost within a 12 hour period. Fully trained and professional staff members are ready to take your emails and calls 24/7.

Follow ZOLAR Entertainment on

banner 1
106312477757453491513024219617145257461394o copy
d5dae166c02c74ee 1431706952303 106312477757453491513024219617145257461394o co

3 Reviews for ZOLAR Entertainment

We are very happy with Zolar! They DJed our wedding and everyone had a blast thanks to our DJ's talent in picking music that got everyone (of all ages, from our 3 year old flower girl to my husband's serious grandpa) out on the dance floor. He did an amazing job with all the music during the reception. The only suggestion I have is that the DJs should all make sure they are familiar with how to run a wedding since they play a huge role in helping it run smoothly. There were times I had to tell the DJ to announce things that should have been announced earlier according to my schedule and it put some unnecessary stress on me during my big day. This was minor though, and none of the guests noticed any disorganization. We are extremely happy with the professionalism and timeliness Zolar showed us during the entire planning process. I have never worked with a company so dedicated to their customers and I would HIGHLY recommend them!! They are great people and great DJs!

Sent on 02/20/2016

nicholas · Married on 05/15/2015

Very easy to work with. Did what was requested.

Sent on 05/27/2015

These guys are great. My husband and I wanted all sorts of music. For cocktails and dinner, I requested alternative band music. (From my experience, you can't really hear the soft/romantic Colbie Caillat and Michael Buble songs since EVERYBODY’S talking. More upbeat but not to crazy band music such as Strokes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chet Faker worked out well, keeping the mood upbeat).
    The father-daughter, mother-son and first dance all went pretty smoothly. It was cool how Sam and Daniel worked with a group of church people who started a flashmob. We great mix music starting with some pop then EDM including our beloved Steve Aoki. Actually, one of my bridesmaid wanted K-Pop so she emailed them to Sam the day before the wedding and he was able to incorporate them PERFECTLY. From previous friends and family weddings, I had those turn-off moments but never had I ever had that with ZOLAR. I used to dance in a dance team and ZOLAR was incredible with their transition, feeling the vibe for what the crowd wanted, and damn we loved those EMD drops.
    To sum it up, ZOLAR allowed our entire guest including the elders, deacons from church, grandparents, 20s - 40s, little kids dancing up and down. Also ZOLAR was very thorough and flexible with what style of music we wanted. Thinking about it now, I think I told Sam the first dance songs the day before the wedding. Oops. During the prep for the big day, ZOLAR and I kept in contact. We had a googledoc where I listed all the songs we wanted. Based on that, Sam and Dan were able to predict what kind of party we wanted and our party was AWESOME. To be honest, the goal of the wedding for my hub and I was good food, good party. So I understand our reception may not be what everybody else would want. But I'm sure Sam and Dan can understand and match up whatever type of wedding reception you would want. So I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2015

ZOLAR Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Bourbonnais, 60914 See on map
    Location of (ZOLAR Entertainment)