Naperville, Naperville, IL 60564 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment

Want the ELEGANCE of a BAND but the PARTY of a DJ? Imagine walking into cocktail hour to a live band...Elegance...check...the bridal party lines up, the singer of the band becomes the DJ...Introductions, cake, toasts, music...and the rest of the night is an amazing blur! Party...Check. Who else does that?? No Cheese. No excess talking. Just good music and good vibes.

Add ons all day - Add a 🎷 to the Dj music for an East Coast wedding style! Put a photo booth in front of the dance floor to capture crazy boomerangs. With Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment, there are so many unique things we can do with sight and sound to make your day BOTH elegant AND crazy fun. Just like you!

85% of people say the MUSIC is the most important thing at a wedding! That's because people remember how they felt. Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment pays attention to ramping the energy the entire night. Start to finish! To make you and your guests leave wishing it was just a little longer...

My favorite quote from a bride...

“I have never seen anyone go from singing amazingly with a live band sounding like frickin’ Michael Buble during cocktails to leading the event with high energy as the MC to rocking the dance floor as the Dj all in one night in one person! HOW?? They need to clone this guy! One of a kind. He made our wedding the stuff of legends." ~Samantha H.

Band or DJ? Why Choose?

Performance
Performance
Cake cutting
Cake cutting
I stand behind my couples.
I stand behind my couples.
Dj booth

17 Reviews for Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment

• Lori

Lori P. · Married on 03/30/2020

Blown away

He blew not only us but our 285 guests away!! We wanted a live band, but also a DJ and didn't like anyone we saw, until we stumbled upon Karl on YouTube and BAM! We had both a band and DJ that kept the party going all night! I cried when our day was over because it was so FUN! We chatted for an hour over the phone, and Karl got us right away and our need to have a party after dinner and he did just that..the dance floor was overflowing all night!! We loved every minute of our swanky cocktail hour, Rat Pack dinner music, and then "Let me clear my throat" hit and the party was on!! I have received MANY compliments on Karl and how diverse he is as a musician/DJ. He really is the total package and makes your night so unforgettable! Thank you again Karl!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much!! I am so glad to hear this! Thank you thank you! :) Hope you guys are well!

Julie G. · Married on 08/01/2019

Karl Knutson Entertainment is a dream!

Karl was engaging and so easy to work with from the very beginning. He was patient with us and put up with our endless questions approaching our wedding date. We missed the majority of our happy hour but our guests were pleasantly surprised with his signing. One person even asked how we found Frank Sinatra! The music was spot on and the dancing was non-stop due to Karl. The photobooth was a great addition and we have so many great memories from using it. I couldn't recommend Karl more! I may have to crash some of his weddings just to hear him perform again! You WILL NOT be disappointed if you hire Karl.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Award

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment Pricing

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment Price Rates

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Naperville Naperville, IL, 60564 See on map
    630-552-6882 (Phone number)
    Location of (Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment)