Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Chicago DJs

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS GUY??!" - that was the question of the night! To say that Damian was AMAZING is an understatement! We got plenty of compliments on the wedding - the food, my dress, the venue, etc. - but hands down, we got the MOST compliments on our DJ. I don't even remember where we found him - probably just some lucky Google searching! But I do remember emailing three prospective DJs: Damian responded that same day. I never heard back from the rest and once we met with Damian, we didn't really care!

In our initial consultation, we were impressed by his level of professionalism, experience, and passion for DJing. During that meeting, Damian talked about how he enjoys getting involved at the wedding, leading dances and keeping your guests engaged. I didn't think much about it at the time, but that was what set him apart. I imagined we'd be the ones bringing people onto the dance floor, but the truth is, we were kinda busy... Damian made sure that while we visited with guests and took night time portraits, the party never skipped a beat.

Navigating his website was a breeze - we got to dictate what songs would be played and when, and upload important details about the wedding schedule. When we couldn't find a special song we wanted in the database, he made it happen. He was our most responsive vendor BY FAR. And as the frazzled bride, exchanging last minute emails with all our vendors, that did wonders to keep me sane. When we ended our final call with Damian a few days before the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. Everything was seamless; he was punctual, kept us on schedule, and played the songs we requested. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

We can't recommend Damian enough! A really nice guy who knows his stuff and loves what he does - his skills and personality will make your wedding reception a party to remember!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Damian did a fantastic job as a DJ at our wedding reception. He called us a few days prior and got all the details straightened out and asked if we'd like him to be interactive if people weren't getting up and dancing. Of course we said yes and it was the best decision ever! He interacted with everyone and always checked in with us to make sure everything was going good. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services and would not hesitate to use him again for any event! We had so many compliments from our guests afterwards and everyone wanted to know how we found him. Great job Damian and thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Damian was the best DJ we could have asked for. He was fun, got our guests up and dancing and kept them up and dancing the whole night. Everyone has continued to tell us what an awesome time they had thanks to Damian. He was always so responsive to my emails and questions and concerns, making me feel at-ease going into the wedding day. We also didn't decide whether we would do a parent dance until a couple of hours prior to the reception, and Damian just went with the flow as we made that decision. I would recommend him to anyone for any event, hands down. Don't even keep looking elsewhere; I can't imagine anyone doing a better job.

View Vendor Response