Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Chicago DJs

Damian did a fantastic job as a DJ at our wedding reception. He called us a few days prior and got all the details straightened out and asked if we'd like him to be interactive if people weren't getting up and dancing. Of course we said yes and it was the best decision ever! He interacted with everyone and always checked in with us to make sure everything was going good. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services and would not hesitate to use him again for any event! We had so many compliments from our guests afterwards and everyone wanted to know how we found him. Great job Damian and thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Damian was the best DJ we could have asked for. He was fun, got our guests up and dancing and kept them up and dancing the whole night. Everyone has continued to tell us what an awesome time they had thanks to Damian. He was always so responsive to my emails and questions and concerns, making me feel at-ease going into the wedding day. We also didn't decide whether we would do a parent dance until a couple of hours prior to the reception, and Damian just went with the flow as we made that decision. I would recommend him to anyone for any event, hands down. Don't even keep looking elsewhere; I can't imagine anyone doing a better job.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was easy to make a playlist of songs we definitely wanted to hear (or blacklist) and during the ceremony & reception they did a great job

Profile Picture Ben, 5/6/17, 1 Review