CHICAGO DJs is a premier mobile DJ entertainment company that provides professional wedding DJ/MC service, Event Uplighting, Custom Name in Lights, and Karaoke services in the greater Chicagoland area. With over 24 years of
experience in the wedding DJ business, we know how to program the music according to your tastes, and incorporate your musical tastes into a night full of fun and dancing! If you're afraid that "nobody will dance" - don't worry! We believe in the philosophy of "infectious dancing" and can usually get people going by getting out on the floor ourselves! We might lead a Conga line - or show your guests how to do the Electric Slide - or we may ask Grandma to do the Twist! And when people see us out there having fun, they usually join in! Or if you're not worried at all and have a fun, dancing family - great! We also know how use your "likes and dislikes" playlist to program a night of great music, and just keep the floor packed all night. Our mission is to make sure YOU are having the wedding of YOUR dreams and that your music is just how you envisioned it.
WHY CHICAGO DJS?
1) REASONABLE PRICING. We are a small company with a small grouping of skilled DJ's, and do not have tons of administrative overhead inflating our prices. This allows us to offer lower, competitive pricing to our customers, while still offering very professional service.
2) EFFORT. We give 110% of our effort to you on YOUR special day. We do this by meeting with you in person, or holding detailed phone calls (or thru emails, if this is convenient for you), whenever you want, and as often as you need. We learn about all the intricate details of your wedding day timeline - what special events are happening when - and we'll act as your unofficial wedding coordinators, to make sure things keep on track as much as possible, throughout your event. We check in with you often, and on a monthly basis to see how your music planning is going - or to answer any questions you might have for us. And on your big day, we check in with you throughout the
course of the event, making sure you're happy with things and are smiling. We realize that in spite of how much we WANT everyone to be happy, that sometimes there might be something more we can do - or less of - and this is why we continuously "take a pulse" on our brides and grooms.
3) COMMITMENT. Unlike other companies who do not commit their DJs early, you get to meet with your DJ immediately, and stay in contact with them either face-to-face, or via email or phone, throughout the entire planning process.
4) WE GET TO KNOW YOU. We take the time to learn as much of your musical likes and dislikes as you're willing to give us! We never "wing it".
5) INTERACTION. We are NOT AFRAID to be interactive with you and your guests. Other companies call this "being cheesy" or "obnoxious". The fact is that sometimes you need a professional entertainer who is able to get out in front of everyone in a non-pushy and professional manner, and is not afraid to start the dancing themselves, if necessary. Some DJs seem to almost hide behind their table, and don't even look like they want to be there. Well it usually takes more than THAT to "get the party started"! We employ many "mixers" and activities on the dance floor to get people in the mood to dance - again, if you've told us you want our help. But - if you simply prefer a good continuous mix of your favorite music, then that leads us to number 6...
6) SKILL. We are skilled in the art of mixing music, and can provide a continuous dance mix of your favorite style of music, and can try to get people on the floor - and KEEP them on the floor with a good dance or club mix. And if something JUST isn't working, we MOVE ON right away to the next music set. We're not afraid to kill it and move on - time is precious on your night!
7) FUN DANCE LIGHTING. We have club-dance floor lighting effects that are available as well, that can really set the mood and PULL your guests to the dance floor! Some of it is included in our low priced packages, and we also have some bigger and better lighting effects available for low upgrade costs.
8) 5.0 AVERAGE RATING SO FAR! Lastly, our reviews speak for themselves. We have HAPPY CLIENTS, which can be seen here on Wedding Wire, on our Knot.com page, and on our website! We gladly provide references as well - ANY of our past brides and grooms will be happy to talk about us! This speaks volumes to our capabilities and dedication to making your wedding a complete success! We want your guests to remember your wedding as "the best they've ever seen", and for them to ask "where did you find that awesome DJ?!" That's what we call a WIN/WIN!
CALL CHICAGO DJs FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND/OR TO BOOK YOUR EVENT NOW! DATES GO FAST!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
6 User photos
Martha · Married on 05/18/2018
Damian is amazing!!! All our wedding guests raved about how great he was. My fiance is Caucasian and I am Mexican. It was very important for us to find someone that would keep both sides of the family and friends dancing. When we talked to Damian, he assured us he would be able to find a good mix for both sides. The day of the wedding we had an issue of the air conditioner breaking on the hottest day of May. I was worried that no one would dance because of the heat. Damian did such a great job that the dance floor stayed packed the whole night. He was interactive, helped show us the moves, and had so many props. He also kept in constant contact with us. So professional and helpful. We choose Damian because of the glowing reviews and I am so glad we did. We will for sure use him for any future events.
Katie · Married on 01/13/2018
"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS GUY??!" - that was the question of the night! To say that Damian was AMAZING is an understatement! We got plenty of compliments on the wedding - the food, my dress, the venue, etc. - but hands down, we got the MOST compliments on our DJ. I don't even remember where we found him - probably just some lucky Google searching! But I do remember emailing three prospective DJs: Damian responded that same day. I never heard back from the rest and once we met with Damian, we didn't really care!
In our initial consultation, we were impressed by his level of professionalism, experience, and passion for DJing. During that meeting, Damian talked about how he enjoys getting involved at the wedding, leading dances and keeping your guests engaged. I didn't think much about it at the time, but that was what set him apart. I imagined we'd be the ones bringing people onto the dance floor, but the truth is, we were kinda busy... Damian made sure that while we visited with guests and took night time portraits, the party never skipped a beat.
Navigating his website was a breeze - we got to dictate what songs would be played and when, and upload important details about the wedding schedule. When we couldn't find a special song we wanted in the database, he made it happen. He was our most responsive vendor BY FAR. And as the frazzled bride, exchanging last minute emails with all our vendors, that did wonders to keep me sane. When we ended our final call with Damian a few days before the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. Everything was seamless; he was punctual, kept us on schedule, and played the songs we requested. I didn't have to worry about a thing!
We can't recommend Damian enough! A really nice guy who knows his stuff and loves what he does - his skills and personality will make your wedding reception a party to remember!!
Emily · Married on 07/21/2017
Damian did a fantastic job as a DJ at our wedding reception. He called us a few days prior and got all the details straightened out and asked if we'd like him to be interactive if people weren't getting up and dancing. Of course we said yes and it was the best decision ever! He interacted with everyone and always checked in with us to make sure everything was going good. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services and would not hesitate to use him again for any event! We had so many compliments from our guests afterwards and everyone wanted to know how we found him. Great job Damian and thank you!Sent on 07/25/2017
Chicago DJs's reply:
Chicago DJs Price Rates