10 Reviews for Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment

Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)
10 Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment Reviews

I wish there were 10 stars here because Karl is AMAZING!!!
As soon as I was engaged Karl was the first person I contacted to book. I had been to a wedding that he had done and knew that I wanted him at mine. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding because we were joining 2 different cultures with different music and dances. Karl blew us away!! Everyone was dancing all night long and he did a great job at melding the 2 different cultures music together.
On top of being an amazing DJ Karl has a voice like none other. Many of our family and friends could not believe it was him once he started singing. Karl is the total package, and if music is an important part to your wedding you are going to want him there!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic! I booked the Signature package for my Son’s wedding reception. The Jazz band during the cocktail hour was amazing. Karl is a fantastic singer! His DJ services was also wonderful. We had an impromptu request and he handled it like the professional he is! Do not wait, book Karl now! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture V, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I've used Karl's services a few times for private parties, and he does not disappoint! Excellent service provided, always with a fun, smiling personality! Book him now! :)

Profile Picture Renee, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Karl's "Keys" package - before he became DJ, he sang alongside piano during our dinner (we had an outside cocktail hour, and he usually sings during cocktails, but was awesome enough to switch up his routine!) I've been to weddings where NO one is dancing and it's super awkward. After dinner, hardly a soul were sitting at their tables and almost everyone was having a great time! You can tell he loves what he does. I would recommend him anytime!

Profile Picture michelle, 8/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Karl was recommended to us by the photobooth we chose for our wedding (Alfresco Booth). He is the nicest and most flexible person! He was in constant communication with us from day one and kept our reception running smoothly with all our favorite songs. We love Karl! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't rave about Karl enough... this guy is not your run of the mill DJ who just brings a flash drive with a bunch of songs... he's an EXPERIENCE.... we had him and his band mates for our wedding and could not be happier... our guests loved him and are still talking about him. You will not be sorry with this guy!!! Thank you so much, Karl!!

Profile Picture Danny, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We originally heard about Karl through a family member and didn't want to look at any other DJ options after. The package he offers is very affordable. He was extremely flexible working up to the wedding date, and will do anything you ask, within reason. Several attendees are our wedding picked up his business card for future events. I hope they pick him so that we get to enjoy the jazz trio and DJ music again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7053636, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Amazing option! Fantastic DJ...and wonderful singer in one package! You will love him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl went above and beyond on our wedding day and the planning leading up to it. He was always very quick to respond to the endless questions I had for him. Karl was always one step ahead of us on our wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. We received many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding of how fun and unique his singing/jazz band was during cocktail hour. I cannot recommend Karl enough for your big day or event!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

A voice of gold and a true professional. Classy and reliable.

Profile Picture Ken, 2/25/08, 1 Review