Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment Reviews

21 | Naperville, IL

21 Reviews for Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment

• Krissy

Krissy L. · Married on 07/10/2021

Karl keeps the party going!

We booked Karl for our wedding at Danada House. We were intrigued by Karl when we saw his “Band or DJ, why choose?” tag line. We were 100% sold on Karl being the right choice immediately after our first conversation with him.

Leading up to the wedding Karl was professional and organized while also staying his laid back self. Any question or concern was answered and solved with a quick phone call or text. He was so responsive to what we wanted to do to make our big day a dream come true.

We chose the package where Karl sang live during cocktail hour. The guests raved about the performance! Our older guests swooned over the crooner style and our younger guests loved the way he put a twist on the modern hits. When we transitioned to the reception, Karl become DJ extraordinaire! He kept the dance floor FULL for the entire reception. Karl has an amazing ability to read a crowd and know what is going to keep all guests happy.

We also chose to add on the photo booth option - DO IT! We will cherish these photos forever because it’s all of our guests having a great time and being their fun, goofy selves. There was rarely a moment the photo booth wasn’t in use.

Thank you Karl for making our wedding day one that we and our guests will never forget!

Sent on 07/12/2021

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

This is amazing! Thank you so much!! You guys are so wonderful! Thank you thank you! You made all my efforts worth it with your grateful, smiling faces!

Brina D. · Married on 06/20/2021

Best dj ever!

Words can’t explain how amazing Karl was! He sang beautifully, entertained the crowd and kept the dance floor full the entire time! He made my wedding the magical night I dreamed of.

Sent on 06/27/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ/Band

We loved our experience with Karl! He made our wedding unforgettable. We chose his three person band for our cocktail hour and it was PERFECT! Our guests kept commenting on how much they enjoyed the live music. If there is one thing I highly recommend... it's getting the live music/band. It was such a hit!! This piece made Karl stand out from all the other DJs. He also was hyping up the bridal party during pictures. He played the best pump up music for us as we transitioned from ceremony to reception. He is very attentive, wanting to know exactly what kind of music you like and what you want played on your day. His questionnaire really helped focus on songs that are an absolute “must” and an absolute "no" to play during the reception. He not only is a great MC, but he has an amazing voice of his own. He kept us and our guests happy the entire evening. He was very easy to get a hold of and had the fastest response times. He was so knowledgeable and helpful in organizing the flow of the evening, choosing the order and timing of certain songs. He ran the entire event once we stepped into the ballroom and did so effortlessly. We loved our experience with Karl and would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Melanie

Melanie M. · Married on 05/15/2021

The Best in the Business!

Karl does incredible work to make sure that your wedding day is true to what YOU want and gives his input on how to make it even more then what you dreamed! Our day was perfect thanks to him and his talented band members and we would hire him over and over again!! See you at a future anniversary party, Karl!!! 🤩😎

Sent on 06/23/2021

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

Yassss!! I am so there!! Thank you!!! You guys are amazing! I so appreciate you! We got through the pandemic and came out better and stronger and more meaningful!

Bailey · Married on 11/06/2020

Karl was amazing!

Karl was fantastic from the very start! My husband had seen him DJ at a friend’s wedding and wanted him to be at ours! He responded very quickly to my questions and was easily reached! He was very flexible with all our last minute changes when our ceremony musician couldn’t make it! We had Karl sing during dinner hour and I had so manny compliments from guests on how much they enjoyed his singing (myself included)!! He was funny and made sure that everyone was out on the dance floor all night! He made the whole night transition very smoothly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Lori

Lori P. · Married on 03/30/2020

Blown away

He blew not only us but our 285 guests away!! We wanted a live band, but also a DJ and didn't like anyone we saw, until we stumbled upon Karl on YouTube and BAM! We had both a band and DJ that kept the party going all night! I cried when our day was over because it was so FUN! We chatted for an hour over the phone, and Karl got us right away and our need to have a party after dinner and he did just that..the dance floor was overflowing all night!! We loved every minute of our swanky cocktail hour, Rat Pack dinner music, and then "Let me clear my throat" hit and the party was on!! I have received MANY compliments on Karl and how diverse he is as a musician/DJ. He really is the total package and makes your night so unforgettable! Thank you again Karl!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much!! I am so glad to hear this! Thank you thank you! :) Hope you guys are well!

Julie G. · Married on 08/01/2019

Karl Knutson Entertainment is a dream!

Karl was engaging and so easy to work with from the very beginning. He was patient with us and put up with our endless questions approaching our wedding date. We missed the majority of our happy hour but our guests were pleasantly surprised with his signing. One person even asked how we found Frank Sinatra! The music was spot on and the dancing was non-stop due to Karl. The photobooth was a great addition and we have so many great memories from using it. I couldn't recommend Karl more! I may have to crash some of his weddings just to hear him perform again! You WILL NOT be disappointed if you hire Karl.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Alexandra · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing to work with!

Karl did an amazing job for our wedding! He provided excellent service and was so flexible in meeting our needs and vision for the day. Karl provided our ceremony music, cocktail hour jazz band and reception DJ. Karl is very talented - our guests were so impressed by the cocktail hour live jazz music Karl provided. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! That means everything to me that you, above all people, are happy. :) Best wishes to you both!!
  • Ebggoblue

Ebggoblue · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

We loved having Karl be a part of our big day. From the start, he was so easy to work with, he listened to our expectations and he blew them away. What we loved most about Karl was that not only did he provide support for our ceremony and have people on the dance floor all night, during the cocktail hour he sings live big band style with a 3 piece band. It was incredible and set the tone for a FUN night. All in all, Karl was excellent and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

He was amazing!

Karl was amazing at our wedding! He sang during cocktail hour (and people went crazy over it)! Once dinner was over and the party started, he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor! Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

One of our best wedding decisions!! Karl is awesome.

This review is long overdue… we were married in September, 2018, and one of the best decisions we made for our special day was to choose Karl Knutson as our DJ/entertainment! We chose the package that included Karl and one other musician providing live music during cocktail hour, and then Karl being the emcee and DJ for the rest of the evening. Karl is very easy to work with and so accommodating. Our biggest request for our wedding was that everyone who came had a good time and danced. Karl kept the party going all night, and really played an awesome selection of music that got people out onto the dance floor. We have had numerous compliments from our guests on how great the music selection was and what a fun time they had at our wedding…this credit certainly goes to Karl. We saw people out on the dance floor that I never thought would have danced at our wedding…what a great surprise! We would recommend Karl 100% to anyone looking for a really great wedding DJ and entertainer! He is a really nice person, clearly cares about his profession, and will make your celebration a truly memorable event. We couldn’t be happier with Karl’s service!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish there were 10 stars here because Karl is AMAZING!!!
    As soon as I was engaged Karl was the first person I contacted to book. I had been to a wedding that he had done and knew that I wanted him at mine. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding because we were joining 2 different cultures with different music and dances. Karl blew us away!! Everyone was dancing all night long and he did a great job at melding the 2 different cultures music together.
    On top of being an amazing DJ Karl has a voice like none other. Many of our family and friends could not believe it was him once he started singing. Karl is the total package, and if music is an important part to your wedding you are going to want him there!! <3
    Thank you a million times over Karl!

Sent on 09/12/2018

V · Married on 07/01/2018

Fantastic! I booked the Signature package for my Son’s wedding reception. The Jazz band during the cocktail hour was amazing. Karl is a fantastic singer! His DJ services was also wonderful. We had an impromptu request and he handled it like the professional he is! Do not wait, book Karl now! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Renee · Married on 10/01/2017

I've used Karl's services a few times for private parties, and he does not disappoint! Excellent service provided, always with a fun, smiling personality! Book him now! :)

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2017

We hired Karl's "Keys" package - before he became DJ, he sang alongside piano during our dinner (we had an outside cocktail hour, and he usually sings during cocktails, but was awesome enough to switch up his routine!) I've been to weddings where NO one is dancing and it's super awkward. After dinner, hardly a soul were sitting at their tables and almost everyone was having a great time! You can tell he loves what he does. I would recommend him anytime!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Holly · Married on 05/13/2017

Karl was recommended to us by the photobooth we chose for our wedding (Alfresco Booth). He is the nicest and most flexible person! He was in constant communication with us from day one and kept our reception running smoothly with all our favorite songs. We love Karl! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Danny · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't rave about Karl enough... this guy is not your run of the mill DJ who just brings a flash drive with a bunch of songs... he's an EXPERIENCE.... we had him and his band mates for our wedding and could not be happier... our guests loved him and are still talking about him. You will not be sorry with this guy!!! Thank you so much, Karl!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

We originally heard about Karl through a family member and didn't want to look at any other DJ options after. The package he offers is very affordable. He was extremely flexible working up to the wedding date, and will do anything you ask, within reason. Several attendees are our wedding picked up his business card for future events. I hope they pick him so that we get to enjoy the jazz trio and DJ music again!

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so fun and there was not one moment SOMEONE wasn't dancing! I deeply appreciate you trusting me with your important and and I SO appreciate this review! So glad you guys were happy! Congratulations and I wish you the deepest love and happiness!

Karl

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2016

Amazing option! Fantastic DJ...and wonderful singer in one package! You will love him!

Nikki · Married on 07/23/2016

Karl went above and beyond on our wedding day and the planning leading up to it. He was always very quick to respond to the endless questions I had for him. Karl was always one step ahead of us on our wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. We received many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding of how fun and unique his singing/jazz band was during cocktail hour. I cannot recommend Karl enough for your big day or event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ken · Married on 02/25/2008

A voice of gold and a true professional. Classy and reliable.

Sent on 10/10/2017