Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment Reviews

12 | Naperville, IL

12 Reviews for Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

He was amazing!

Karl was amazing at our wedding! He sang during cocktail hour (and people went crazy over it)! Once dinner was over and the party started, he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor! Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

One of our best wedding decisions!! Karl is awesome.

This review is long overdue… we were married in September, 2018, and one of the best decisions we made for our special day was to choose Karl Knutson as our DJ/entertainment! We chose the package that included Karl and one other musician providing live music during cocktail hour, and then Karl being the emcee and DJ for the rest of the evening. Karl is very easy to work with and so accommodating. Our biggest request for our wedding was that everyone who came had a good time and danced. Karl kept the party going all night, and really played an awesome selection of music that got people out onto the dance floor. We have had numerous compliments from our guests on how great the music selection was and what a fun time they had at our wedding…this credit certainly goes to Karl. We saw people out on the dance floor that I never thought would have danced at our wedding…what a great surprise! We would recommend Karl 100% to anyone looking for a really great wedding DJ and entertainer! He is a really nice person, clearly cares about his profession, and will make your celebration a truly memorable event. We couldn’t be happier with Karl’s service!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish there were 10 stars here because Karl is AMAZING!!!
    As soon as I was engaged Karl was the first person I contacted to book. I had been to a wedding that he had done and knew that I wanted him at mine. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding because we were joining 2 different cultures with different music and dances. Karl blew us away!! Everyone was dancing all night long and he did a great job at melding the 2 different cultures music together.
    On top of being an amazing DJ Karl has a voice like none other. Many of our family and friends could not believe it was him once he started singing. Karl is the total package, and if music is an important part to your wedding you are going to want him there!! <3
    Thank you a million times over Karl!

Sent on 09/12/2018

V · Married on 07/01/2018

Fantastic! I booked the Signature package for my Son’s wedding reception. The Jazz band during the cocktail hour was amazing. Karl is a fantastic singer! His DJ services was also wonderful. We had an impromptu request and he handled it like the professional he is! Do not wait, book Karl now! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Renee · Married on 10/01/2017

I've used Karl's services a few times for private parties, and he does not disappoint! Excellent service provided, always with a fun, smiling personality! Book him now! :)

michelle · Married on 08/25/2017

We hired Karl's "Keys" package - before he became DJ, he sang alongside piano during our dinner (we had an outside cocktail hour, and he usually sings during cocktails, but was awesome enough to switch up his routine!) I've been to weddings where NO one is dancing and it's super awkward. After dinner, hardly a soul were sitting at their tables and almost everyone was having a great time! You can tell he loves what he does. I would recommend him anytime!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Holly · Married on 05/13/2017

Karl was recommended to us by the photobooth we chose for our wedding (Alfresco Booth). He is the nicest and most flexible person! He was in constant communication with us from day one and kept our reception running smoothly with all our favorite songs. We love Karl! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Danny · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't rave about Karl enough... this guy is not your run of the mill DJ who just brings a flash drive with a bunch of songs... he's an EXPERIENCE.... we had him and his band mates for our wedding and could not be happier... our guests loved him and are still talking about him. You will not be sorry with this guy!!! Thank you so much, Karl!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

We originally heard about Karl through a family member and didn't want to look at any other DJ options after. The package he offers is very affordable. He was extremely flexible working up to the wedding date, and will do anything you ask, within reason. Several attendees are our wedding picked up his business card for future events. I hope they pick him so that we get to enjoy the jazz trio and DJ music again!

Karl Knutson Boutique Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so fun and there was not one moment SOMEONE wasn't dancing! I deeply appreciate you trusting me with your important and and I SO appreciate this review! So glad you guys were happy! Congratulations and I wish you the deepest love and happiness!

Karl

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2016

Amazing option! Fantastic DJ...and wonderful singer in one package! You will love him!

Nikki · Married on 07/23/2016

Karl went above and beyond on our wedding day and the planning leading up to it. He was always very quick to respond to the endless questions I had for him. Karl was always one step ahead of us on our wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. We received many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding of how fun and unique his singing/jazz band was during cocktail hour. I cannot recommend Karl enough for your big day or event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ken · Married on 02/25/2008

A voice of gold and a true professional. Classy and reliable.

Sent on 10/10/2017