645 w. 9th st. suite 110, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Map · Phone number

About Zirconique

We offer fine cubic zirconia jewelry in precious metals such as 14k gold, 18k gold and pure 950 platinum. Our cz jewelry is made of the finest diamond quality stones on the market today.

3diamondrings
3diamondrings

12 Reviews for Zirconique

Beautiful engagement ring and great customer service! I had to have the ring rushed to me in Salt Lake City and they got it done without a hitch. Their customer service was prompt and professional. We even got the wrong size and they resized it for free. Most importantly, my fiance is in love with the ring and thinks it is gorgeous. The 14K gold shines brilliantly and the zirconia stones are of such high quality that nobody would ever guess they are not real diamonds. I highly recommend Zirconique!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Jill · Married on 12/09/2012

In one short month I lost two engagements rings. My engagement ring from my first marriage (20 years ago) was robbed and the second ring I gave back as my engagement ended. My heart was broken as I could not afford to replace either. I shopped the world (online) to find someone who would make me the most beautiful ring that was a cross between the two I lost. I was so fortunate to find Clara at Zirconique. Everything she promised me happened and I now wear on my right hand the most beautiful 2 ct 'diamond' ring. Noone but me (and Clara) knows it is not a diamond but noone else needs to know as it looks exactly like the real thing. It flashes and sparkles like the best diamond around. The ring itself is white gold and is so beautifully handcrafted. Delivery was excellent. The box it came in is stunning. I can't wait now to purchase my next piece. I highly highly recommend this wonderful service and Clara. Write to her and you will get a very quick response. I did.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Deidria · Married on 07/31/2010

The people at Zirconique are very friendly and professional. The jewelry is custom made to fit your needs and the jewelry is high quality. Clara was really helpful and friendly.

Sent on 09/21/2010