2137 Foothill Blvd, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Avianti Jewelry

For more reviews, please check us out on Yelp!

I was fortunate to work for a group of jewelers at the early age of fifteen. I ran errands and cleaned offices for a group of jewelers and soon discovered the beauty of jewelry. I became fascinated with the process of creating jewelry. I watched and learned every day from these talented jewelers. It gave me great pleasure to see how a lump of gold became a beautiful brilliant piece of art. Also, watching the happy faces of customers made it an even richer experience.

There was no doubt what I wanted to do with my life. I learned form the best and became one of the best jewelers in southern California. For the last 45 years I have created thousands of beautiful pieces of art that has brought great joy to so many of my customers.

My joy was made fuller when I married my beautiful bride, who was my dance partner and best friend for four year, and still is. After getting married, we agreed to work side by side and continue to build our business together. What an outstanding partner my wife has been to me. I love her dearly and I tell her so every day!

I still get excited when I work with customers, helping them design that special something just for them, or for someone they love. Our family looks forward to helping you with your dream ring, wedding ring, necklace, or any piece of jewelry you may dream of having. Don't hesitate to contact us. We hope to serve you in the very near future and welcome you personally to our Avianti family!

Follow Avianti Jewelry on

7 Reviews for Avianti Jewelry

1 User photo

Avianti Jewelry 1

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

I received an amazing engagement ring that my fiancé had handmade here. He also had the Wedding band made at the same time so it matches perfect. The quality of the ring is amazing, i have taken it in a couple of times to have it cleaned by them for parties and our engagement pictures. They are super sweet and you can tell that they take pride in there work, everytime they see the work they are so happy with it. I will definitely go back to them in the future for any other jewelry questions or purchases. Thank you again for my amazing engagement ring and wedding band i will cherish them forever.

Avianti Jewelry 2
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Avianti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Robin! It was a pleasure to be able to make this beautiful wedding set for you and we wish you much happiness. Congratulations to you both!

Jonathan · Married on 05/12/2018

I was referred to Avianti by a friend. I could not be any happier. Avi and his wife Annie were so sweet and professional. I first gave them a call to let them know what I was looking for. Sure enough, they found the diamond I wanted. And even better, they were able to make the band and setting EXACTLY how I wanted. It's nice to see that there are still honest people out there. After looking at a few other jewelry stores, I felt as if I was at a car dealership. But not once did I feel that way with Avi and Annie. Thank you two for a great experience.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Avianti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Jonathan for your kind words and we were so happy to work with you on your beautiful ring. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2015

Ok, so I had my engagement ring and my excitement level was through the roof. As we planned for our big day, we choose Avainti Jewlery for the number one wedding day essential, our wedding bands.

This store has some of the best customer service of any business I have dealt with. They are extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. I may get in twice a year and the sales staff that I have dealt with always remember my name.

The other major plus is their environmental ethic. They deal in amazing jewelry but in bringing it to customers, they are sensitive to the needs of the cultures and environment in which they source their products from.

A top rate place.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Avianti Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Avianti Jewelry 1
    Visit us today for 15% off anything in store.
    Only on items in store. Not valid for custom orders or repairs.

• 2137 Foothill Blvd La Canada Flintridge, 91011 See on map
    8182481166 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday- Friday 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday and Monday by Appointment Only