607 South Hill Street, Suite 204, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number

About Single Stone

Drawing inspiration from vintage design and the unique charm of antique diamonds, Ari and Corina Madilian began Single Stone as a company devoted to creating engagement rings and wedding bands that remain true to original, historic details. Whether meticulously restoring a vintage piece or collaborating with a client to create a one-of-a-kind heirloom, Single Stone excels in their commitment to craftsmanship, and proudly manufacture their jewelry locally in Los Angeles.

In 2006, Single Stone opened a second location in San Marino, California, showcasing not only their own collection of jewels, but many of the most revered independent designers in contemporary jewelry.

Whether a client is seeking a bespoke engagement ring, a jewel to mark an important milestone or desires a piece that will create a signature look, Single Stone is honored to assist in selecting a memento to mark life’s most treasured occasions.

• Laurie Sarah Designs
singlestonefrogengagementring
logo
corinamadiliansinglestonesanmarino

4 Reviews for Single Stone

Single Stone is the BEST! Molly was so helpful but not pushy at all. Everything in their showroom was gorgeous and I walked away with a one of a kind ring. Everyone always comments on how unique and pretty it is. I can't wait to go back to pick out an anniversary present :)

Sent on 01/27/2016

Before we got engaged, my wife and I decided we'd go ring shopping together so I'd know exactly what she did and didn't like. She has to wear it forever, so I wanted it to be something she loved. We wanted something vintage, elegant but simple. We looked at several mall stores and even a couple of antique shops, but couldn't find anything we liked for reasonable prices.

We're so glad we went to Single Stone downtown. They had exactly what we wanted, and a lot more. From simple and elegant to big and blingy, their selection was great. They were also extremely helpful and attentive, and made us feel good about picking out the perfect ring.

I highly recommend checking out their selection. They can also custom-make bands to go with the engagement rings, so you can mix something from the 1930s with something custom-made to compliment it.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2011

Single Stone how I love thee! First, they made the most unbelievable engagement ring for me. I found them when I lived out of state and came in and fell in love with everything they had. So unique and vintage. If this is what you are looking for this is the only place to go. We came back for our wedding bands and they created simple and perfect match for my engagement ring. GORGEOUS! We also came with a unique idea for my husband's band as we had a family ring to deal with. I wanted to add bands on either side of his father's ring and we found something very unique and great. We have had a little problem with those rings but Ari and Patti took them back immediately and said they would work with them until they were perfect. I recommend Single Stone to anyone who loves to be unique and have a relationship with their jeweler!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Single Stone FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 607 South Hill Street, Suite 204 Los Angeles, 90014 See on map
    2138920772 (Phone number)
    Location of (Single Stone)