2600 South California Ave Unit H, Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Fabulous Brooch

We are an online brooch store in Arcadia, California offering a wide variety of brooch styles at affordable prices for wedding party events. Some of our brooch styles include bridal brooches, bridesmaid brooches, brooches for brooch bouquets, and other nice brooches for party decorations. The prices on our online store are the most affordable prices in the market . There is no minimum order quantity, so you can buy however much you would like! We offer a 4-day return policy. If you do not like the brooches after you receive it, you may return the brooches and get a full refund (excluding shipping charge) after requesting for a return merchandise authorization number within 4 days. We keep a huge inventory in our warehouse and our orders usually ship out within 2 business days. Orders can also be shipped the same day upon request, so just give us a call! Please visit our website at www.fabulousbrooch.com and order some fabulous brooches today!

item No. BH6097

Rhinestone bridal brooch
Item No. BH9281 Wedding Brooch Rhinestone bridal brooch

7 Reviews for Fabulous Brooch

Helen · Married on 01/10/2018

I currently bought some brooches from fabulousbrooch.com. The quality is very goods, and the order has arrived in just 2 days after I placed the order.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Katherine · Married on 11/24/2017

I need my order to be delivered in Florida in next day. Because it was already noon in Florida, and I tried to contact them to make sure my order can be arrived on time before placing the order. When I called them for my request, their sale representative asked me to place the order with UPS next day service online and wait for me to complete the order over the phone. After I placed the order, order was shipped out on the same day as promised and I received the order on time. Brooch quality looks more pretty than in the picture, and the package was well protected. Highly recommend to all of my friends.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2014

The dress I chose for my bridesmaid had a brooch on it that I hated. I didn't want to make them buy another thing so if I decided to buy it for them so I could have what I wanted & not put burden on them for my personal taste on a small thing. Being on a tight budget, I couldn't spend $20 - $50 per bridesmaid for something they may never wear again. I found Fabulous Brooch online. I picked a different brooch for each bridesmaid as I could not decided on just one. The selection is AMAZING and the prices are FANTASTIC. I got them; they are GORGEOUS!! They sparkle and are very well made. My future Mother-in-Law and Grandmother LOVED them, can't wait for my Mom and my girls to see them. Delivery was reasonable and SO QUICK. They are PERFECT for that great touch to a dress, shawl, bag, bouquet, or shoes.

Sent on 06/08/2014