Kobelli

Los Angeles, CA View map

Based in Los Angeles, Kobelli designs are some of the most magnificent and unique diamond jewelry products in the world. With over 30 years' experience as a manufacturer and importer of diamonds and diamond encrusted jewelry, Kobelli creations range from the classic beauty of a three stone ring to the most intricate of one-of-a-kind designs, incorporating natural fancy center and accent diamonds, various shaped side diamonds and truly remarkable craftsmanship.

Founded in the 1980s, Kobelli jewelry has been carried at nationwide retailers such as Macys, Robins Brothers, and Baxter Jewelers to name a few. Now, we're passing the savings on to you through our online store.

Our Customer Service

Buying jewelry online can be daunting. Our specialists are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have. We want to ensure complete confidence in every purchase.

Our Selection

Kobelli carries one of the most extensive online collections of diamond-jewelry. From engagement rings and bridal sets to moissanites, Kobelli has something for every customer and budget. Why pay more elsewhere, when you can get authentic high quality, high end jewelry for less backed by outstanding customer service?

Our Prices

We at Kobelli manufacture our jewelry right here in our Los Angeles, CA facility. As a manufacturer and direct importer of diamonds from cutters all over the world, Kobelli proudly offers unbeatably low prices to our customers and can customize nearly every piece in our collection.

Conflict-free Diamonds

Kobelli hereby guarantees that our diamonds are conflict-free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of our diamonds. All our diamonds are in compliance with the United Nations Resolutions.

Kobelli warrants that products fabricated from rough diamonds mined prior to January 1, 2003 (The Kimberly Diamond Act of 2003) will not knowingly be sold containing conflict diamonds. Kobelli will undertake reasonable measures to help prevent the sale of conflict diamonds in this country.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

• Naomi
    Naomi Married on 01/20/2018

A DREAM to work with!!!

I have had the great JOY of working with Kobelli Jewelry both personally and professionally countless times in the last 4 years now, specifically the amazing Sherrie! When me and my (now) husband got engaged, he surprised me with a custom Kobelli engagement ring. It was stunning and felt exactly like me! I could never stop staring at it (still can't!), the quality and cut was so amazing and I was literally stunned. it is highly affordable yet the quality is astounding! Before we got engaged though, the shipping carrier lost my ring. Even though it wasn't their mistake, Sherrie (Kobelli) stepped in and made sure that my husband got the ring that he had purchased. They were so amazing throughout all of that with their excellent customer service and heart to serve, they were truly heroes for my husband during that time. Ever since my hubby proposed with my Kobelli ring, I've been a huge fan of theirs and I haven't stopped working with them as a fellow wedding vendor!

I have always worked very closely with Sherrie and she is always a dream to work with. She is so genuine, kind, thoughtful, responsive, highly communicative, extremely kind, with great customer service. I could literally go on and on and on about them! I adore working with Sherrie and the whole Kobelli team. They are an amazing family business with the highest level of commitment, quality, price and customer service! I cannot recommend them enough!

Thank you, Sherrie, for making the entire process of ring shopping such a breeze. I love working with you guys and cannot wait for the next time we get to work together!!
  • User2549426 2+ years ago
    Amazing customer service! Easy to use website and fast shipping. My ring is stunning and I'm so happy with our purchase.
    Kristen Married on 12/13/2015
    The website has lots of information for an informed decision. My fiancee purchased the rings online, and I love them. The value and quality were there. Everyone has complimented me on my ring! I cannot say enough good things.

801 South Flower Street 3rd Floor Los Angeles, CA, 90017