PO box 5762, Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number

About ChaChaBella

ChaChaBella is the hottest trend in weddings!
Our custom designed, handmade, sparkling Swarovski Friendship Rings
are the perfect gift for all the women in your bridal party -
and our elegant bridal jewelry designs will be sure to help you
shine your brightest on the biggest day of your life!

We created ChaCha Bella to honor the joy of having girlfriends.
Our entire company is inspired by the brilliant thought that life's
most delightful little moments can, at times,
come from the simple sweetness of knowing you have some really incredible friends.

You're fabulous and fun. You're one of a kind. You're in a ChaCha state of mind!

Each ChaCha Ring comes in the cutest little fur-trimmed bag you've ever seen,
complete with a copy of the ChaChaBella friendship poem attached with a matching ribbon.
Our rings are hand-made by hand-selected ChaCha Artists using Real Swarovski Crystals,
Dainty Faux Pearls and Sterling Silver Bands.

Choose from any one of our Friendship Rings, each named after a real ChaChaGirl who inspires -
or design your own ring to match your bridal party.

patholidayball
kiss
ChaChaBella
Handmade Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver friendship ring. Comes wrapped in gift bag with poem.
Handmade Friendship Rings. The Lucille.
Handmade Friendship Rings. The Lucille.
This ring is a gift from me to you because of all the sweet things you do. It's a little bit of...
BP1675 bluehandLucille
ChaChaBella
One of our newest sparklers.
One of our newest sparklers.
Diana simple elegance of white classic pearls.
Diana simple elegance of white classic pearls.
The Linda Roe handmade friendship ring. A perfect gift they will wear over and over again!
Handmade of tigers eye and Swarovski crystals.
Handmade of tigers eye and Swarovski crystals.
LindaMnew
patholidayball
kiss

9 Reviews for ChaChaBella

Phillip · Married on 06/17/2010

The products I bought were very stylish, I personally would have chosen a different product however she liked it, that is all that matters. The service was outstanding and the prices didn't worry me much, Even someone with a small budget can buy decent products here.

Sent on 06/27/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2009

I would highly recommend ChaCha Bella for all your wedding jewelry needs. I purchased the bridal set for myself and got all my bridesmaids Friendship rings. Heather went out of her way to help me decide what color beads to use to give to my bridesmaids. All my bridesmaids went CRAZY when they saw their gifts. They continue to wear them on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, a couple of my friends placed personal orders for themselves after my wedding, as well as, for Christmas presents. The quality and value of the jewelry is exceptional. I would highly recommend this as a gift for yourself, your bridesmaids and for your friends and family.

Sent on 12/04/2009

Hallie · Married on 06/14/2009

ChaChaBella provided me with the perfect wedding day gift to give my bridesmaids. All the girls wore beautiful rings the day of the wedding, and continue to wear them even after the event. Everyone was so excited to receive a ChaChaBella ring, and it was simply the perfect touch.

The staff at ChaChaBella is friendly and helpful and created custom jewelry for my special day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2009

ChaChaBella FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• PO box 5762 Canton, 30114 See on map