Masina Diamonds

Atlanta, GA View map

Being one of the premier jewelry stores in Americas Mart in Atlanta, Georgia since 1984, Matt and Sina have been serving the finest custom design jewelry and engagement rings at WHOLESALE PRICES in Atlanta for over three decades. After 35 years of excellence, their son Rus is now taking over to continue to set the highest standards for fine jewelry.

Being voted one of the best jewelers stores in Atlanta, Masina has an excellent reputation and is a distinguished leader in the custom jewelry business. Specializing in custom jewelry is Masina’s core competency. We have designed many specialized pieces for clients and no piece is too small or too complex for our highly skilled staff. As a certified member of the GIA, Masina’s staff is well trained to answer all of your diamond questions. With hundreds on custom ring settings and loose diamonds on hand, we are confident that we can help you find the stone and setting that is right for you. Contact us today for a design consultation or to view our large inventory of engagement rings!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

John N. Married on 12/02/2022

Excellent Experience!

Mae and the rest of the staff at Masina diamonds were incredibly helpful. They helped me design the perfect ring for my fiancé, were extremely receptive to my wants and needs, and worked within my budget to help me get exactly what I wanted. They were also made the ring incredibly quickly, the whole process of designing the ring and having it made took less than two weeks. The final product looks incredible.
    Conall G. Married on 10/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing place with amazing customer service

My experience with Rustin and family was incredible. From pre-sale to after sale service, I was well looked after. They designed the ring I wanted in a short time period and had my fiance loved it! I cannot thank the team at Masina Diamonds enough! 110% will be jeweler going forward.
    Arian Married on 07/12/2022

Best. Jeweler. Ever.

Masina was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the whole engagement ring buying process! They were able to source a very rare gem for the ring and once we finally selected the final design they even rush made it overnight so that my fiance could propose the next day! Also they charged much much less than what other jewelry retailers were trying to sell us our custom ring for! I would recommend Masina Diamonds to anyone looking for a beautiful custom ring at a fantastic cost.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

75 John Portman Blvd NW, Suite 6N106 Atlanta, 30303
Location of (Masina Diamonds)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding