Masina Diamonds Reviews

71 | Atlanta, GA

71 Reviews for Masina Diamonds

John Norton · Getting married on 12/02/2022

Excellent Experience!

Mae and the rest of the staff at Masina diamonds were incredibly helpful. They helped me design the perfect ring for my fiancé, were extremely receptive to my wants and needs, and worked within my budget to help me get exactly what I wanted. They were also made the ring incredibly quickly, the whole process of designing the ring and having it made took less than two weeks. The final product looks incredible.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Conall Gallagher · Getting married on 10/12/2022

Amazing place with amazing customer service

My experience with Rustin and family was incredible. From pre-sale to after sale service, I was well looked after. They designed the ring I wanted in a short time period and had my fiance loved it! I cannot thank the team at Masina Diamonds enough! 110% will be jeweler going forward.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Arian Z · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Best. Jeweler. Ever.

Masina was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the whole engagement ring buying process! They were able to source a very rare gem for the ring and once we finally selected the final design they even rush made it overnight so that my fiance could propose the next day! Also they charged much much less than what other jewelry retailers were trying to sell us our custom ring for! I would recommend Masina Diamonds to anyone looking for a beautiful custom ring at a fantastic cost.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Keller · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Masina Should Be your 1st and Only Choice!

Rus at Masina Diamonds was amazing during the ring selection and purchasing process! They were extremely easy to work with and you won't be able to find a better deal anywhere else. They had the exact setting I was looking at online and Rus explained that they could have made any setting I requested regardless of their current inventory. You can tell they really care about the people that walk into their store and placing them with the perfect pieces of jewelry. I shopped around for a while at various jewelers and did hours of research in order to find this engagement ring. Masina Diamonds was hands down the best option to purchase through. Go check them out!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Aryan Javan · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Engagement

So professional, great quality and great price. My family has been going to Masina Diamonds for years, and it came full circle for me to have my engagement ring made by them as well. My fiancé was blown away with how beautiful the ring is. I was taken back by the excellent service and honestly, how easy of a process it was working with the staff over there. I know nothing about rings at all and they were able to guide me in the right direction. Which I know my fiancé is more than happy with! Highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Raechel Blitchington · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Incredible experience!

My fiancé and I couldn't be happier with our experience at Masina Diamonds! Russ was extremely helpful and supportive as we browsed and designed the perfect ring. The prices are great and the quality is incredible. Russ brought my vision to life and it turned out even better than I imagined. We can't wait to visit Masina Diamonds again soon to shop for wedding bands.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Joe B · Getting married on 11/25/2020

Great experience! Great product, price and service!

I highly recommend Masina Diamonds to anyone that wants excellent quality, great value, and exceptional customer service. They patiently answered all of my questions and educated me about how to compare engagement rings. After shopping around for several weeks, I was glad to return and to give Masina my business, because they stood out above the competition in quality, value, and service. I am very happy with the entire experience and will recommend them to anyone who asks!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Katheryn

Katheryn Spence · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Gorgeous Engagement Ring

I was in complete shock when I saw my stunning engagement ring from Masina Diamonds. It was beyond anything I was expecting. I am still in awe of the beauty and quality. The unique, yet classic design is something I will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Chase Watkins · Getting married on 11/07/2020

A Big Moment Made Even Better

Rus was a true pleasure to work with from start to finish. I had been shopping around for an engagement diamond for a few months, but I knew I would be purchasing from Masina after my first conversation with Rus. He took into account my preferences and found me the exact diamond I was looking for instead of trying to up-sell me or push a different style or cut on me. He answered all my questions, and was fair and honest with me throughout the entire process.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Amazing experience!

Rus was amazing to work with! So accommodating and easy to work with during the entire process. The ring is beautiful!!! They made me feel so confident in picking out such an important piece of jewelry!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Amy

Amy Stearns · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Phenomenal experience overall!

Rustin was so unbelievably helpful in getting my custom ring made! I’ve gotten SO many compliments and I can’t stop staring. Masina Diamonds provided unmatched service and quality. I will recommend to any and everyone looking to buy diamonds!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Chris

Chris Tortorello · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Zero Experience Buying a Diamond

I had begun the process of doing research online for an engagement ring for my future wife which was quite daunting at times. There seemed to be endless combinations of stones, cuts, sizes, colors, settings, etc, and while I had a good idea of what she liked; knowing as little as I did about rings at first made many of my experiences with different jewelers feel like I was working with a car salesmen in a high pressure scenario. I didn’t know what I didn’t know and I never really felt like my best interests were at heart so much as the sales rep was working on making their sale. My experience with Masina Diamonds however was far and away the best in professionalism and care. They were informative, patient, and I never felt pressured when going through creative ideas or backtracking on an idea that didn’t quite work in order to make sure we created the perfect ring. I would recommend Masina to anyone looking for an engagement ring or for a gift for a loved one. Their quality of work and unique approach to each individuals needs are second to none.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Shahnaz

Shahnaz Nia · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing experience!

Rustin was absolutely amazing when it came to working with me and my fiance on finding the perfect engagement ring! I was nervous going into because I didn't know what to expect, but as soon as we were welcomed by Rustin, all of my worries quickly went away. His warm and kind demeanor is truly comforting, especially through such an important process. He explained the different options available to us with such immense clarity and simplicity, that we could relax because we knew we were in great hands! The quality of the jewelry is second to none, and we were just absolutely blown away. Rustin was so great at finding what works best for us instead of trying to up-sell us, which reflects his genuine character. He is a kind and wonderful gentleman and we are both so grateful to Rustin! If you're looking for a place to find beautiful timeless high-quality jewelry, look nowhere else than here! Do yourself a favor and see Rustin and let him change your lives like he changed ours!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Taylor Hobmeier · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Utterly Perfect !!

My fiancé got my beautiful engagement ring from Masina Diamonds and we couldn’t be more pleased !! This is the most gorgeous diamond ring I have ever laid my eyes on, not only that but the service at this place is what really has me pleased. I will recommend anyone and everyone to Masina Diamonds. We will be back for sure. Thank you Masina Diamonds for making me a very pleased and lucky woman and helping my sweet man find the perfect one!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Edmond

Edmond Gebara · Getting married on 09/29/2020

The absolute best!

There is absolutely no other place to go. I've known Rus and his family for years and they are class personified. Integrity, honesty, and the most competitive prices yet. I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from him and he hand picked the perfect diamond and to be totally honest it blew away other rings I saw for 3 times the price, no joke. My fiancee keeps getting compliments on her ring. Do yourselves a favor and let them be your first stop. They'll probably be your last, too.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Gracie · Married on 09/23/2020

AMAZING! Relaxing with lots of options.

The first five minutes my boyfriend and I were shopping at Masina for my engagement ring, I knew that’s where we would purchase it from. Even though we went with a custom design, Russ had a lot of options for me to try on and get an idea of what I wanted. My custom design turned out better than I could’ve ever imagined! We’re so happy!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Harrison Hunt · Married on 09/23/2020

Engagement Ring

I recently purchased my Fiancée’s engagement ring from Masina Diamonds and I couldn’t have been happier with the experience. When we started the search I knew nothing about diamonds but Rus helped educate us and guide us through a very important decision. He was always quick to respond despite my many questions, and he provided knowledge and insight you can not find anywhere else. I shopped multiple places in the Atlanta area but Masina had by far the best diamonds, prices and customer service. They custom made the ring to meet all of our wishes and it ended up being exactly what my Fiancée and I wanted. We will be going back and I highly recommend to anyone in the market!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Ben

Ben Tran · Married on 09/12/2020

Rus is the best!

I could not be happier with my experience at Masina! Rus worked with me months before I actually had a change to come to Atlanta to meet with him. When I got there, he had plenty of options ready for me with all the specifications I asked for. When we met, Rus answered any questions I had about diamonds while trusting that I had done my research. As a young guy, it's hard to shop for diamonds without being talked down to, and I didn't experience any of that with Masina.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Orr · Married on 08/25/2020

A dream come true

My fiancé and I couldn’t be happier with the service and quality at Masina. They’re always willing to go the extra mile for you and treat you like family!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Austin

Austin Letlow · Married on 08/11/2020

Outstanding

Rus was outstanding and very knowledgeable in this process. I had looked at multiple stores to find the best diamond and Masinas was by far the best choice. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Emily · Married on 08/11/2020

Excellent products and service.

I highly recommend Masina Diamonds! The selection, value and service made it a great experience.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Sophia Miranda · Married on 08/10/2020

Amazing Experience

Absolutely amazing experience with Masina Diamonds! Rus went out of his way to find me my dream ring and worked closely with my fiancé to make everything work out perfectly. He made himself available via text at all times. Beautiful options and great customer service!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Austin Green · Married on 06/05/2020

Rustin was very professional and flexible

Masina was great in customizing my ring to the exact wants I requested. It was exactly what my fiancé wanted based on just what she had mentioned to me and what I passed along to Rustin. And Rustin was very helpful and flexible when working with me on getting the perfect ring. She said yes and she loves her ring!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Emilie Tran · Married on 06/04/2020

Masina Diamonds was AMAZING

Rustin helped us make my dream ring and made it even better than I imagined! So professional and the quality and craftsmanship is absolutely incredible.

Sent on 06/05/2020

David Clements · Married on 05/30/2020

Masina Diamonds

This is the absolute best place to get a ring. I had an amazing experience with a man named Rustin who was always there to help me out when I needed it. Super easy to design and get a ring ready. Payments very lenient and service amazing. I wouldn’t choose any other place to get a ring and wedding bands done.

Sent on 05/18/2019