D. Geller & Son

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

D. Geller & Son is a wedding jewelry company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. With decades of experience in the jewelry trade, their staff is dedicated to crafting timeless keepsakes that will forever remind you of your special day. Boasting an extensive range of stunning products, such as diamonds, engagement rings, and wedding bands, they will strive to swiftly fashion your dream wedding jewels.

Experience

This accomplished business has been a staple of the Gate City’s jewelry scene for many years. First established in 1939 by Dan Geller, it is one of the South’s longest-running diamond and jewelry companies. Originally a modest family-run business, it has evolved into a successful, full-service jewelers attracting happy couples every year.

Whatever your preferred style of jewelry, D.Geller & Son is sure to have the right gem for you. You and your partner can choose from their extensive collection of glamorous jewelry, consisting of earrings, pendants, bracelets, and rings. Working with their expert staff, you can design your very own, personalized wedding ring, and they will be on-hand to help you select the right diamond. Their services include:

• Cleaning your jewelry
  • Ring sizing
  • Upgrades and repairs
  • Straightforward payment plans

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Matt D. Getting married on 11/17/2023

Best experience I've ever had

When it comes to jewelry, it is rarely a purchase one makes as a second, or passing thought. It is usually an investment that is reflective of our personal style, or more often than not, our expression of love for another. With generations of experience behind them, there is simply no other group I would trust for such important, milestone acquisitions than D. Geller & Son. Specifically, I always turn to Jennifer Litton, who has become a friend and partner in helping me find or create those pieces that become family treasures.

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Matt! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and found the perfect piece. Welcome to the "family!" We are honored to be your trusted jeweler. -DGS
  • Adrian
    Adrian W. Getting married on 12/01/2022

Excellent!

I just want everyone to know that the Sandy Springs location is amazing. I first went into the store a few months back and was initially assisted by Meta King and Meredith Naggar. They were very helpful with assisting me in figuring out a good ring when I wasn't sure exactly what my now fiancé wanted. They made a great suggestion that I just go with a basic ring and once I propose, my lady would have the option to switch it out (getting a second opinion was perfect because I had not even considered this as an option). This was exactly the advice I needed. When we came in to switch the ring after a successful proposal, Robyn Lehrman helped us pick out the perfect ring for my lady. Being that this was my first big purchase in a jewelry store, I expected the employees to be somewhat pushy. This was not my experience. They were so kind, and so so helpful with great suggestions and insights and were not once pushy. Lastly, Vicky Rojas Smith was extremely prompt with all the emails I sent, was so helpful in setting up appointments and finally when my fiancé and I had a slight issue with the ring we switched to, it was no problem getting the issue corrected the same day.

All in all if I could give them more than 5 stars, I would do so. The whole team was an absolute pleasure to work with and I did not feel pressured at all when it came to purchasing anything! Every time I went into the store, these wonderful ladies made me feel right at home and very comfortable. I will be recommending the Sandy Springs location to everyone!

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Adrian,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We are so glad that you and your fiancé had a great experience at D. Geller & Son. We look forward to helping you celebrate many more special occasions. Welcome to the "family!"
    -DGS

Real Weddings

• Celia & Justin
    52 photos · 01/09/2021

2955 Cobb Parkway SE, Suite 230 Atlanta, GA, 30339

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm; Saturday: 10am - 5pm; Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
Location of (D. Geller & Son)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding