4550 Bastion Drive, Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number

About Boone Titanium Rings

I started Boone Technologies in 1993 with a CNC machine in the basement just for fun. I tinkered and ran an ad for titanium cogs in a single bike magazine and was overwhelmed at the response. I had to quit my "real job" and make bike parts for a living. I had to hire employees and buy another machine. My wife Trish and I decided at the last minute to exhibit at the Interbike show and were amazed at the dealer response; we didn't get to sit down, go to the bathroom, or stop talking the whole time we were there! Photographers for magazines had to make 4 return trips just to get to the booth because there were so many people around! Within months, I had to get a real shop and got larger machines. I developed new products such as titanium chainrings, the Helixx bottom bracket, TWIST! crankset, titanium cog earrings, titanium chainring pendants, titanium wedding rings, nickel plated aluminum chainrings, and custom size big chainrings for HPV's. We had distributors in countries all around the world. In 1997, the market slowed down for aftermarket products, and I accepted an offer at GT bicycles, with whom I had dealt with on the Olympic super bikes. I programmed their laser that cut the bike tubes. In late 1998, GT was bought by the owners of Schwinn, so I left there before that entire ship sank. (There had been talk of shutting down the manufacturing division all together.) I now live back in Georgia and make the rings full time with two other artists Steven Post and Chris Shepherd. Trish handles the paperwork, finances, and shipping. Business is great, and we're having fun doing them.

dscn2865
sculptedroundwplatinum1
dscn3132

23 Reviews for Boone Titanium Rings

Luanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend. Unique titanium rings, good service.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Vincent · Married on 05/27/2017

Service was unreal. Two days after email package was at my door. Called on late Sat p.m. and talked to Mr. Boone. He helped me thru the different finishes. Ordered ring . It fits perfect. Price was very reasonable. I have cobalt with inlay. Between phone call,order . finished ring, delivery and fit it COULD NOT be any easier. I give them a 6 star if I could. I have a size 14.5 finger so not easy to find that size but it fits very nicely. Thank you Mr. Boone and company.

Sent on 04/24/2017

We love their titanium rings. They are so different.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Boone Titanium Rings FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks