Boone Titanium Rings Reviews

23 | Roswell, GA

23 Reviews for Boone Titanium Rings

Luanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend. Unique titanium rings, good service.

Vincent · Married on 05/27/2017

Service was unreal. Two days after email package was at my door. Called on late Sat p.m. and talked to Mr. Boone. He helped me thru the different finishes. Ordered ring . It fits perfect. Price was very reasonable. I have cobalt with inlay. Between phone call,order . finished ring, delivery and fit it COULD NOT be any easier. I give them a 6 star if I could. I have a size 14.5 finger so not easy to find that size but it fits very nicely. Thank you Mr. Boone and company.

We love their titanium rings. They are so different.

Nikki · Married on 09/13/2015

I purchased both mine and my wife's wedding rings from this company, and I have to say that my entire experience was flawless. I requested custom work for both pieces, and received very prompt and courteous service through the entire experience. Bruce,the owner and jeweler, worked with me directly, helping me create the perfect rings for me and my wife. I would happily recommend this company to anyone who is looking for one of a kind jewelery at a reasonable price.

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

I cannot recommend them enough! My fiance and I thought our dream of custom, one-of-a-kind, meaningfully designed rings would be far beyond our budget, but Bruce and Trish made that dream come true!

They were very responsive to (and patient with) my numerous e-mails with questions and quotes about getting exactly what I wanted. We ended up getting a custom pattern (made up of our stylized initials) engraved into my fiance's ring, and I got custom shaped companion rings. They quite literally brought our drawings to life. The craftsmanship is top-notch, and the turnaround time was so fast! We placed our order, and just FOUR DAYS LATER they arrived in the mail! We are ecstatic with how they turned out, and we will be forever thankful to have them.

Regina · Married on 07/20/2013

When you have a groom who wants a UNIQUE ring and one that he won't mind wearing (as he never has worn jewelry/rings before our marriage), you need a jeweler who can help you identify that perfect ring. My ring that I chose for my groom was a meteorite ring due to his love for stargazing, planetary interest, and astronomy. However, many of the rings I looked at in stores and online were either extremely out of budget or to add to frustration, many of the jewelers had very little experience and knowledge about the specific ring I needed for my groom. Boone Rings was exactly the vendor and jeweler I needed. I felt a little uneasy about ordering online, however, working with representatives (and the jeweler himself!) eased my mind and any concerns I did have about ordering without being in a showroom. In fact, I felt I had better knowledge and service about the ring compared to other face to face encounters with competitors. I had a short turnaround of under 3 weeks to get my ring b/c I had such a challenge with finding the right meteorite ring and Boone Rings came through for us! They worked with my budget and even worked with me to ensure the ring was the most unique for my groom. The look on my husband's face when he saw the ring for the first time was all I needed to know I had made the right decision. Thank you Boone Rings for your excellent customer service, attention to detail and overall professionalism. You are outstanding!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2013

I am so happy I chose to get my fiances ring from Boone Rings! I ordered him the Rosewood Burl inlay ring, its even more amazing in person! The wood detail is incredible and the craftsmanship is outstanding. I ordered the wrong size at first and had to send it back and get a new size, Bruce and Trish were so helpfull with the whole process. They were very helpful with any questions I had and responded to all my emails within the day of me writing to them. My fiance loves the ring so much he doesn't want to wait untill we are officially married to start wearing it! And the best part about it is that nobody in the world will have the exact same ring as him, so it makes it oh so special. Oh and bonus its made in the good ol USA!

Adam · Married on 05/12/2012

I loved the thought of titanium weddings rings so I looked around on the internet at multiple sites. They all looked great, but for some reason Boone Titanium Rings stuck out like no other rings. The website was very simple and easy to navigate and browse rings. The prices were great. Once I found that he was putting Gibeon Meteorite in rings I was hooked. I'm a huge astronomy buff and the ring I found just screamed my name. Once I came to Weddingwire.com and saw that all the reviews were great and every customer was completely satisfied I knew I would be happy too. I purchased my ring late Sunday evening, and Bruce personally emailed me saying he received my order & payment and would start on my ring right away. This email came ONLY TWO HOURS after I placed the order. The next day at work I check my email and at noon he emailed me again stating that he finished my ring and would be putting it in the mail later that afternoon! Less than 24 hours he received my order, made the ring, and shipped it off. I received the ring that Friday evening and it's everything that was promised. Fits great, looks fantastic, I couldn't be happier with this experience. I will definitely praise Boone Titanium Rings to all my friends and family.

• W

Wade · Married on 03/30/2012

My fiancé and I spent quite a bit of time looking for the perfect engagement ring, only to find out that no one was selling it. We had checked with a number of titanium ring companies. Although there was a wide variety of titanium rings available, we couldn’t find the design she wanted.

Finally, she emailed Bruce a ring design and asked if he could make it. He replied almost immediately that he could. He gave us a price that we thought was very fair and said he could complete the ring in about a week.

One of the other titanium ring companies we contacted had said it would take 6-8 weeks for a custom ring. The other ring company was also about $500 more for the ring – and they stated that the price could go up. Bruce gave us a set price and didn’t add weasel words into his price.

When I ordered the ring, I received a personal email from Bruce 20 minutes later that he had received my order and would get started on it right away.

Even though Bruce was very good to work with during the entire process, I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about how the ring would turn out. Would it really look like the design we had sent him? Buying online can sometimes lead to disappointment with the end product. I am happy to report that the ring is perfect! It looks exactly like the design we sent him, and I could not be happier with the end product.

In conclusion, we got the perfect (custom) ring, at a great price, with great service, and it only took a week.

Jeff · Married on 08/01/2011

I don't think any other jeweler could do any better. Any way I look at ordering from Boone it was an amazing experience.

I placed my order on a Tuesday night (after business hours, I should mention) and got a hand written email 7 minutes later letting me know that he got the payment and he was getting started on my ring right away. Wednesday afternoon I get the next message saying that the ring is done and getting shipped out. The ring arrives with my mail Friday afternoon. Meanwhile I am still waiting for my fiance's ring to arrive, which we ordered from a "local" jeweler.

It's obvious that Bruce is a very technical guy, and is extremely experienced at the machine work that he does. Very helpful to see his technical explanations of how he makes the rings.

Will be recommending him to anyone I know who's looking for a titanium wedding band.

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

I was very particular with the kind of non-traditional engagement ring and wedding band I wanted. Boone worked with my husband to design exactly what I wanted. They were incredibly patient with us. They also designed his band as well and did a FREE exchange when we made a mistake with the sizing. Their customer service is amazing, and I loved working with them!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

Absolutely fantastic. We were lucky enough to live close by and went to go look at all of the amazing rings. We selected a Mokue Gane ring, which was gorgeous and the perfect size. We received it very quickly and it was engraved. The rings are absolutely fantastic and for the price, no reason to look elsewhere.

Rochelle · Married on 12/20/2009

Bruce Boone does an excellent job and will do everything he can to meet your custom needs. He did both mine and my husband's rings and they are gorgeous!

• angelofmusic

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2009

Couldn't have asked for more! The rings are perfect! we ordered them on a Sunday and received them on a Tuesday and one of them was completely custom designed by us. We love how unique our rings our. Price was unbelievable as well. Great to work with, HIGHLY recommend!

Carrie · Married on 08/08/2009

My husband's ring turned out beautiful. He had wanted the black zuconium with the carbon fiber inlay and this was the only place that had it, without paying an arm-n-leg.

Christine · Married on 07/25/2009

We got exactly what we asked for with Boone Rings. My husband really likes his ring and we had it in our hands not more than a week after ordering it. Affordable and very quick!

C · Married on 10/25/2008

Responded to emails quickly. Created a perfect ring for the groom. Exactly what we ordered.

• Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 07/22/2008

The ring came exactly how I wanted it. My husband had added something special which was engraving it. It did not cost him anything to have my ring engraved. The ring was done in the Japanese Mokume Gane style which is both titanium and gold and it is beautiful. They were quick and did their job correctly. I love what they did and if I were to get married all over again I would use them no questions asked.

Melissa · Married on 02/01/2010

They picked out the most beautiful jewelry for me. Not to much jewelry, which i liked and she does too. It was very small though but the Quality was very good.

Thomast · Married on 09/27/2014

Bruce was such a pleasure to work with. We partner and I ordered custom titanium fingerprint rings. Bruce was very patient with us as we were concerned about ordering rings online. He worked with us regarding every minor change to design without even the slightest hint of impatience. Once we pulled the trigger, Bruce had our rings made in a day and we had them in our hands in less than a week's time. They were exactly as we had designed and we couldn't be happier. He also worked with us regarding sizing, as we had been sized by different companies and weren't exactly sure what size to order. In the end, we trusted Bruce's expertise and I am thrilled to say he was right - our rings are a perfect fit. Thank you, Bruce!

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2007

Was able to reset my ring in a better setting, it still looks beautiful, and very quick to respond to quenstions and concerns.

Megan · Married on 08/12/2006

3.0

We love our engraved titanium rings, and we didn't have to worry about developing a payment system or taking out a loan for these economical but lovely rings. we did have a small snafu with the rings getting lost in the mail, but he replaced them and got them to us in time for the wedding.

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2007

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

We ordered two titanium bands for our wedding from Boone Titanium. The shipment was on time, and the jewelry looked beautiful. We got a special deal with free engraving. Also, the sizers were sent to us for free and we had perfect fits-- even though we waited until the ceremony to actually put the rings on our fingers. They were great at communicating with us and our rings are indestructable. I'm a rock climber and my husband is a carpenter. My ring still shines!