2800 Cumberland Blvd., Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number

About Cumberland Diamond Exchange

Ranked in the top 5% of independent, specialty jewelers in the United States, Cumberland Diamond Exchange is a first generation, family owned fine jewelry store. Our most important asset is our reputation and our customers are the focus of our genuine care.

Whether you are in the market for an engagement ring and wedding bands or simply need a special gift, Cumberland Diamond Exchange will be happy to help. If for some reason, we can't find exactly what you have in mind, our talented sales staff and jewelers can help you design a custom piece of jewelry. Come in soon to see what Cumberland Diamond Exchange can do for you!

Learn more here: http://www.cumberlanddiamond.com/company/about-us/

Cumberland Diamond Exchange 6
Cumberland Diamond Exchange 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great store and nice staff

We went here to look for engagement rings, my fiance purchased my engagement ring, and then we purchased our wedding rings here. They were very nice and prices were similar to online for the same brands. They have a very quick turn around for resizing or polishing your ring, unlike the big name jewelry stores. Very glad we chose to purchase here.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cumberland Diamond Exchange's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sarah! It was an absolute pleasure assisting you! We are so happy for you both and appreciate your business. Please come in soon for a complimentary ring cleaning & maintenance check.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Experience!

The team at Cumberland Diamond exchange was so helpful! They helped my now husband and I modify my great-grandmother's ring to make it exactly what we wanted for an engagement ring and find a beautiful band to go with it! They kept detailed notes and I was able to ask questions and get my husband the perfect wedding band as well. The team here is not pushy at all and is truly interested in helping you find exactly what you're looking for. We highly recommend Cumberland Diamond Exchange for wedding jewelry and all other jewelry needs! We will definitely be back in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Cumberland Diamond Exchange 8

Cumberland Diamond Exchange's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Lindsay! We are so happy that we were able to assist you with the engagement ring and wedding bands. Congratulations to you & Gabe! Hope to see you again soon! :)
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/22/2018

Love and Recommend!

Alex and I cannot day enough wonderful things about CDE. The DAY before my wedding my husband decided to change his ring and Todd found a way to give us a “stand in” ring with my husbands desired diamond and sapphire band. All the jewelry from the day was from here and I felt like a princess. Thank you all so much and we will be lifelong customers!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Cumberland Diamond Exchange 9
    Cumberland Diamond Exchange 10
    Cumberland Diamond Exchange 11
    Cumberland Diamond Exchange 12

Cumberland Diamond Exchange's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Ariana. We are so happy that we were able to assist you & Alex. It's an honor to be part of such a special time in your life. Please come see us soon for a complimentary ring cleaning.

Cumberland Diamond Exchange FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 2800 Cumberland Blvd. Smyrna, 30080 See on map