Zhou B Art Center

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Guests 20 to 1,000

Ideally situated in the trendy Bridgeport neighborhood, The Zhou B Art Center is one of the top event venues in the Chicago. Guests will be surrounded by the priceless art of the world-renowned Zhou Brothers, as well as art from emerging and established artists. With 28,000 square feet of event space between two floors The Zhou B Art Center can accommodate any type of event, from intimate cocktail parties to lavish galas and elegant weddings.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2400.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$21.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Loft
Museum

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/14/2019

PERFECT Space for our giant Indian fusion wedding

Zhou B was so perfect in every way for my Hindu ceremony and epic 300+ person Indian+American fusion reception. I've been a fan of Zhou B for years as an artist and arts appreciator, and I knew I needed it as my wedding venue, especially when I saw they were familiar with all of the MANY bells and whistles involved in traditional Indian weddings. Zhou B is also the ONLY venue in Chicagoland area that offered catering for both Indian and Italian food (everywhere else was either or, OR outrageously expensive to do both). And the alcohol was BYO from Binnies, so we saved a LOT on that. Paulette was an absolute dream to work with, she was so professional and accommodating to the many, many requests that my mother in law and wedding planner made regarding decor, set up and tear down, many specific catering requests and a LONG day-of timeline. The wedding turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The Life Garden was such a gorgeous space for the ceremony, and my guests were blown away by the rest of the space during the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you SO much Paulette and Zhou B staff!! You really blew us away and I'm so grateful.

Zhou B Art Center's reply:

Andrea-
    Thank you! This is wonderful to hear-we're so pleased that Paulette and our team were able to help make your wedding day so special. Best wishes from the team at LM Catering & Events and Zhou B Events!
    Dee T. Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect venue for a perfect wedding party

What a wonderful discovery Zhou B Art Center was for me recently, when I helped my friend with her wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with many different options for the cocktail reception and the actual dinner, including a beautiful "secret" garden for the ceremony and pictures. It has such a cool vibe while being very welcoming and just the right amount of hip... The onsite catering manager was Paulette and we could not have wished for a better person! Paulette took care of every little detail, had some great ideas on how to best coordinate the overall event and was so responsive throughout the entire process. On the actual day Paulette made sure that nothing was amiss and bride & groom as well as all the guests had a blast. Everybody LOVED the food and I was so impressed with the friendly servers who worked extra hard to make everything perfect! I wish I was getting married so I could have my wedding here! :-)
  • Alicia
    Alicia H. Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful, Open Venue

Zhou B is a gorgeous venue. My contact Paulette Eastman was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. We booked a December wedding and got an amazing deal. We booked the whole venue and it was great to have ample space for the wedding, ceremony, and cocktail hour. The venue was gorgeous, the inhouse catering was absolutely delicious.

1029 W 35th St Chicago, 60609
773-673-9715
Location of (Zhou B Art Center)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding

Wedding Venues