Zhou B Art Center Reviews

Zhou B Art Center View more information

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/14/2019

PERFECT Space for our giant Indian fusion wedding

Zhou B was so perfect in every way for my Hindu ceremony and epic 300+ person Indian+American fusion reception. I've been a fan of Zhou B for years as an artist and arts appreciator, and I knew I needed it as my wedding venue, especially when I saw they were familiar with all of the MANY bells and whistles involved in traditional Indian weddings. Zhou B is also the ONLY venue in Chicagoland area that offered catering for both Indian and Italian food (everywhere else was either or, OR outrageously expensive to do both). And the alcohol was BYO from Binnies, so we saved a LOT on that. Paulette was an absolute dream to work with, she was so professional and accommodating to the many, many requests that my mother in law and wedding planner made regarding decor, set up and tear down, many specific catering requests and a LONG day-of timeline. The wedding turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The Life Garden was such a gorgeous space for the ceremony, and my guests were blown away by the rest of the space during the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you SO much Paulette and Zhou B staff!! You really blew us away and I'm so grateful.

Zhou B Art Center's reply:

Andrea-
    Thank you! This is wonderful to hear-we're so pleased that Paulette and our team were able to help make your wedding day so special. Best wishes from the team at LM Catering & Events and Zhou B Events!
    Dee T. Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect venue for a perfect wedding party

What a wonderful discovery Zhou B Art Center was for me recently, when I helped my friend with her wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with many different options for the cocktail reception and the actual dinner, including a beautiful "secret" garden for the ceremony and pictures. It has such a cool vibe while being very welcoming and just the right amount of hip... The onsite catering manager was Paulette and we could not have wished for a better person! Paulette took care of every little detail, had some great ideas on how to best coordinate the overall event and was so responsive throughout the entire process. On the actual day Paulette made sure that nothing was amiss and bride & groom as well as all the guests had a blast. Everybody LOVED the food and I was so impressed with the friendly servers who worked extra hard to make everything perfect! I wish I was getting married so I could have my wedding here! :-)
  • Alicia
    Alicia H. Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful, Open Venue

Zhou B is a gorgeous venue. My contact Paulette Eastman was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. We booked a December wedding and got an amazing deal. We booked the whole venue and it was great to have ample space for the wedding, ceremony, and cocktail hour. The venue was gorgeous, the inhouse catering was absolutely delicious.
    Claire Married on 10/28/2017
    Not only is the venue amazing but the staff, especially Tanya, was beyond AMAZING! I have already been recommending people to this venue. They made our wedding day one of the most memorable days. Also, very very easy to work with. Makes for a stress free wedding planning process. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Sasha Married on 12/01/2017
    Such a remarkable place to have our ceremony and reception. The location of the venue made it easy for our guests to get to from the south side and the suburbs. This art gallery is huge and we were able to create the event of our dreams. Tanya helped us make our wedding one of the happiest days of our lives.