You & Yours Distilling Co. is California's first urban craft liquor 'destination distillery', cocktail bar, event space and bottle shop nestled right in the heart of America's Finest City. The venue provides an elegant, lounge-like setting for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties or ceremonies. Our space is set up to accommodate up to 100 guests and seats comfortably 70 with lots of space to mingle and enjoy the vibe.
We are a full production distillery (craft liquor production) by day (in the back) which gives your guests a unique experience as they can visually see the copper still. We serve only what we make in-house and have an amazing cocktail program around these products that highlight their individual flavors.
On request, we're happy to accommodate special drink requests, order additional items like beer, wine and spirit brands or even create a special themed drink for your next big occasion.
Modern amenities include:
- Full bar and cocktail menu available.
- Highly trained service staff and bartenders.
- Lounge-like vibe with comfortable couches, bar seating and banquet throughout.
- Bring your own catering and food for your guests (recommendations available on request).
- Quality sound system available onsite (DJ recommendations available on request)
- Distillery tours, tastings, bottle sales and full bar available for your guests for a unique experience.
- Located in San Diego's downtown just minutes from the ballpark, convention center and accommodations.
- Adjustable mood lighting to suit any special moments.
- Highly memorable space with lots of great Instagram-worthy fixtures!
- Free Wifi.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Your guests can leave with a signed bottle of your choice to make it a special experience.
We look forward to hosting your next special event at our highly memorable 'destination distillery' call us at (619) 955 8755 for more information!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
You & Yours Distilling Co. Price Rates