Milagro Farm Winery

18750 Littlepage Rd, Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Milagro Farm Winery

Milagro Winery is a wedding venue in Ramona, California. This vintage farm venue offers an intimate and naturally beautiful setting for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. This rustic location in Ramona Valley offers a unique experience that you and your guests are sure to love.

Facilities and Capacity
Milagro Winery has a variety of exclusive and unique spaces to choose from to host your special event. There is a granite wine cave, the Old Crush House, a private stone patio, meadow areas and even a guest cabin at your disposal. This venue is great for small or large events, with a maximum capacity of 200.

This venue offers great wine, gorgeous spaces and excellent services. There are wedding planning services available to ensure a smooth, successful day. There is a bridal suite available, and the staff can assist with the setup and cleanup of your event.

Follow Milagro Farm Winery on

Milagro Farm Winery 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Campbell · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall in Love with Milagro

After touring several other venues around San Diego and Temecula, one of which my mother-in-law deemed “a can of tuna”, and not finding anything that checked all the boxes we were looking for in our venue, my husband reached out to Milagro to schedule tour and find out more about what they had to offer. My husband I were losing hope and were stressed we wouldn’t find a venue we liked and both agreed on, but that stress and lack of hope totally dissipated after we arrived at Milagro for our tour. We were greeted by Megan and Danielle on a cool, December late-afternoon, and we instantly felt comfortable. Megan and Danielle are a couple of completely relaxed girls, the perfect embodiment of “chill”, not something we had encountered on our tours of any other venues. We all climbed onto their golf cart and were off to take in the stunning beauty of Milagro. First, we stopped at the ceremony site where we would have a choice of two trees to get married under: the single, giant tree with beautiful, sprawling branches, or two equallying stunning trees with two branches that lean toward one another creating a beautiful, natural arch. We were basically sold right here, but then we were shown the cute cottage available for getting ready day-of, the magnificent dock and pond, the golden fall grape vines, and the aviary all on the way up to the reception area. Again, we were basically sold at this point. At the reception area there are three main areas: the wine cave which would serve as our cocktail hour location, bar and dessert/coffee station, the patio complete with market lights and a wall of wine barrels where our dinner and dancing would take place, and the beautiful Old Crush House where our caterers would set up their buffet. Between the stunning beauty of the grounds, the perfect placement of each structure, and the comfort and kindness we felt from Megan and Danielle, we were ready to sign a contract and hand in a down payment. We were instantly sold.

As our wedding approached, Megan answered any and all of our questions. While she didn’t plan any of our wedding for us, she guided us in the right direction on any decisions we were struggling with and gave us ideas based on what past couples had done at their venue. At our contracted milestones (payments due, wine choices due, guest count due, etc.) Megan and Danielle’s supervisor Melissa would reach out by email with reminders and receipts. During our walk-through about a month before our wedding, Megan walked through each detail with us, even ones we hadn’t thought of, and took detailed notes which she also sent to us (yay for checking one thing off the bride’s to-do list). Megan also helped tie all of the different ideas we had into one cohesive wedding. Moreover, Megan helped this stressed out bride relax and realize that if I forgot anything or if there were any emergencies day-of, I could trust and rely on Megan and the rest of the Milagro staff to work things out. This is a true testament to Megan’s cool, calm and collected “chill’ factor, a truly must have personality trait in day-of coordinators!

The day of our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to the beautiful venue that is Milagro, and to the impeccable day-of coordination provided by Megan, Danielle and Melissa. One of my favorite moments during our wedding was after our ceremony, after all the family photos when my husband and I piled onto the Milagro golf cart with our photographers, Megan, Danielle and Melissa and drove around the Milagro grounds at sunset taking photos. Of course I enjoyed the moment of peace with my new husband before being thrust back into the thick of it at our reception, but I also enjoyed the laughter and calm with the Milagro coordinators and our photographers. It felt like a group of old friends driving around killing time; it was the perfect break, the perfect hour of relaxation on an equally stressful and exciting day.

Every time we think back to our wedding day or look at our photos we are blown away by the pure, simple beauty that is Milagro. Yes, I realize that I’ve used the word “beautiful” or one of its synonyms about a thousand times in this review, but that’s the perfect word to describe this venue. It is beautiful. If the beauty of Milgro doesn’t sell you on this venue, then perhaps the day-of coordinators that are included in the contract should. They are skilled at what they do, they are responsive, they are refreshingly “chill”, and most importantly they are professionals. Between the beauty that is the venue and the skill of its day-of coordinators, Milagro is the perfect package, and the perfect San Diego wedding venue.

Milagro Farm Winery 8
    Milagro Farm Winery 16
    Milagro Farm Winery 17
    Milagro Farm Winery 18

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2018

I can’t not say enough incredible things about Milagro and the staff. We met Melissa the day of our tour and knew we would be beyond taken care of. Megan and Melissa were incredible as was the rest of the staff who made sure our wedding day went smooth. They were there every second to cater to every need. It is a gorgeous venue and we loved every second of our day. Thank you to Milagro staff for being so wonderful!

Milagro Farm Winery Pricing

Milagro Farm Winery Price Rates

Milagro Farm Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 5,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 75.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December

• Can Ham Photo Booth
    Can Ham Photo Booth Photo Booths

Such a beautiful property and great staff/coordinators that work here! They have this amazing wine cave and great outdoor setting under market lighting...so charming!

• Lisa Fitts Photography
    Lisa Fitts Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love photographing weddings at Milagro Farm's gorgeous venue that not only gives you gorgeous sunset views but also takes your guests out of the and into a beautiful natural setting. I also look forward to working with their team who make sure vendors and couples are treated with true professionalism. This venue is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful places you can have your wedding at in the San Diego area. I highly recommend Milagro Winery to all of my clients and they are on my preferred vendor list.

• Designworks Florals
    Designworks Florals Wedding Florists

MILAGRO!!! The name says it all--what a great venue! I am SO happy to be a preferred vendor here, it's a pleasure to work in such a gorgeous place with so much to offer. Thank you for working with me---I look forward to many, many visits in the future! Lisa

• 18750 Littlepage Rd Ramona, California, CA 92065 See on map