Lakeside, CA 92040 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designworks Florals

a unique and personal approach to your special event day in flowers

FABULOUSLY FRESH FLORALS

more FABULOUS pix on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST!

?

aisle petal pattern
302kimchuppa
aisle p ginger
Designworks Florals
aislealtar in wire stanchion pair
dana aisle

Designworks Florals 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Campbell · Married on 11/03/2018

Find Your Vision with Designworks Florals

We were referred to Designworks Florals by both our venue and our caterers, and boy were we glad we decided to listen to those referrals! Lisa, the owner of Designworks Florals, was quick to respond and set up an in-person discussion so that she could help bring our vision to life. We met Lisa at her home studio, and got straight to work figuring out what pieces we would need and what they should look like. As a bride and groom who walked into this meeting with a barely formed idea of what flowers we might want at our wedding, we walked away with a vision for the entire wedding in our heads and a contract signed with Designworks Florals.

Up until the point of meeting with Lisa, we had only booked the venue, the food and I had purchased my dress and picked the colors of my bridesmaid dress - nothing had been chosen with a particular theme in the mind, and there was a very real chance that our wedding would have been an assortment of mismatched pieces that just didn’t fit together.. Her knowledge of our venue, attention to the details of my dress and the colors of my bridesmaids dresses along with my suggestion of succulents all came together like I had been working on a vision board for the wedding for the last year. She knew exactly what would work, and this was over 9 months before our wedding.

Leading up to the wedding, Lisa checked in regularly and worked with me to amend our wedding vision and materials required as necessary. Every email had a cheerful tone and was ended with a smiley face. As most brides know, planning a wedding can be stressful, and any amount of positivity and support can go a long way. Email exchanges with Lisa always made my day.

The day of our wedding, we were absolutely blown away by all of the florals and little details provided by Designworks Florals. Lisa went above and beyond the things that were detailed in our quote. There were so many extras that I was not expecting that just made every corner, every nook and cranny of our ceremony and reception sites feel like were a part of the larger vision of our wedding. From the largest arrangements to the smallest of boutonnieres everything was perfect. I would not have changed a single thing. I’m so thankful to have connected with Lisa and Designworks florals, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a stellar florist for their wedding or event.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elzbieta Mietelska · Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible florals and great to work with!!

Lisa, the owner of Designworks Florals created the florals for my wedding this past August 2018 and I would highly recommend!! I came in open to her ideas and she blew me away! She is very knowledgeable about different flowers and their benefits / drawbacks / and prices. With the information that I provided her on my color scheme / high level vision, environment (my wedding was on the beach with the ocean breeze), and my budget, she was able to come up with beautiful bouquets, accent pieces, and decorations throughout the night. In addition, she was able to reuse the flowers from my ceremony at the reception. I cannot say enough good things about Lisa and her work!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Designworks Florals 12
    Designworks Florals 13
    Designworks Florals 14

Cathi · Married on 11/18/2017

Lisa recently did the florals for our daughter's wedding. We are wedding professionals ourselves, and sometimes that can mean our expectations are a bit high. Everything Lisa did was perfect. She took our ideas, our sample pictures and even added some specialty touches that were amazing. It was absolutely magical! It was probably the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. The florals were stunning. It was gorgeous to every last detail. The ribbons framing the settee vignette made a lovely backdrop to the evening's photos. I can't wait to see pictures. Oh, and the cake and pie on the dresser surrounded by all the lush greenery and flowers looked like it was out of a magazine.

While we have referred Lisa to many of our brides, we had not used her services personally prior to this occasion. I could not recommend anyone more highly. Lisa is a pure joy to work with. Reach out to her!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Designworks Florals's reply:

Cathi--it was such a pleasure to be involved with your wonderful family and your FAB catering company. Makes me so happy that she loved it like she did!

Raymie looked so beautiful and you just glowed! Great day...:)

Designworks Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 81.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 32.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 65.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 812.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designworks Florals 1
    FREE Bouquet!!
    A simple version of the brides bouquet to either toss or decorate the cake table with ;)

• John Little Catering
    John Little Catering Wedding Caterers

Lisa is a pleasure to work with. I happily refer her to our couples. She is creative and pays attention to what you are looking for. I will review her work as a "customer" separately, but I would like to add that she did an outstanding job, went above and beyond our dreams, for our daughter's wedding recently. She completely captured the look we wanted.

• Flour Power Cakery
    Flour Power Cakery Wedding Cakes

We love recommending Designworks Florals! Their work is always beautiful and the creativity is amazing. They have wonderful customer service as well - past and future brides have told us how much they loved working with them on numerous occasions! Overall we are always happy to recommend Designworks Florals for any event!

• Stellar J Productions
    Stellar J Productions Wedding Planners

Lisa never fails to deliver high-quality, gorgeous, fresh and custom floral arrangements. I've used her for weddings and social occasions and I ALWAYS get compliments on her work - specifically related to the gracefulness and the uniqueness of her designs, and their impeccable presentation. Lisa is an artist with a green thumb. Call her to discuss your vision, or set up time to work with her to develop one... no matter where you are in the event planning process, you can count on her to create something that is both memorable and beautiful.

• Lakeside, 92040 See on map