Milagro Farm Winery Reviews

Milagro Farm Winery 5
Milagro Farm Winery 6
Milagro Farm Winery 7

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Milagro Winery’s property and staff are! We booked our wedding after touring the property in 2017 with Megan. Between then and our wedding in 2019, Megan and Melissa remained in contact with us to answer every question, big and small. When it came to our wedding day, Melissa took the wheel, confirming all vendors arrival times and contact info. Milagro provides you with detailed inventory sheet to ensure that every detail is placed exactly where you want it. Our wedding ran so smoothly and we were unaware of any issues that the team faced prior to/throughout our event.

Speaking of issues, Milagro handles them with ease. 20 minutes before our ceremony, I began feeling nauseous and the hook and eye broke on my dress. Melissa drove me around the property, giving me time to cool down and found a safety pin to get us through the ceremony.

Milagro’s staff does EVERYTHING! They’re professional crowd wranglers, train/veil throwers, golf-cart off-roading extraordinaries, wedding coordinating bosses. We couldn’t be more thankful to have gotten married at Milagro and truly cherish the relationships we built with Megan and Melissa!

Thanks for everything, ladies!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Milagro Farm Winery 13
    Milagro Farm Winery 14
    Milagro Farm Winery 15
    Milagro Farm Winery 16
  • Jordan

Jordan Green · Married on 03/23/2019

Dreamy Venue/Wonderful Staff

I just had my wedding here and it was an absolute dream. The location is stunning, well kept, and affordable. The entire staff was awesome but I have to shout out Melissa & Megan for being the dream team. They handled everything seamlessly and made sure the hubby and I were taken care of all night. They even helped bustle my dress for the reception! Communication was always clear and super helpful, people raved about the wine (the rose was a hit!), and overall I'm just really really happy with everything. Thank you Milagro. I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Milagro Farm Winery 17
  • Shannon

Shannon Campbell · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall in Love with Milagro

After touring several other venues around San Diego and Temecula, one of which my mother-in-law deemed “a can of tuna”, and not finding anything that checked all the boxes we were looking for in our venue, my husband reached out to Milagro to schedule tour and find out more about what they had to offer. My husband I were losing hope and were stressed we wouldn’t find a venue we liked and both agreed on, but that stress and lack of hope totally dissipated after we arrived at Milagro for our tour. We were greeted by Megan and Danielle on a cool, December late-afternoon, and we instantly felt comfortable. Megan and Danielle are a couple of completely relaxed girls, the perfect embodiment of “chill”, not something we had encountered on our tours of any other venues. We all climbed onto their golf cart and were off to take in the stunning beauty of Milagro. First, we stopped at the ceremony site where we would have a choice of two trees to get married under: the single, giant tree with beautiful, sprawling branches, or two equallying stunning trees with two branches that lean toward one another creating a beautiful, natural arch. We were basically sold right here, but then we were shown the cute cottage available for getting ready day-of, the magnificent dock and pond, the golden fall grape vines, and the aviary all on the way up to the reception area. Again, we were basically sold at this point. At the reception area there are three main areas: the wine cave which would serve as our cocktail hour location, bar and dessert/coffee station, the patio complete with market lights and a wall of wine barrels where our dinner and dancing would take place, and the beautiful Old Crush House where our caterers would set up their buffet. Between the stunning beauty of the grounds, the perfect placement of each structure, and the comfort and kindness we felt from Megan and Danielle, we were ready to sign a contract and hand in a down payment. We were instantly sold.

As our wedding approached, Megan answered any and all of our questions. While she didn’t plan any of our wedding for us, she guided us in the right direction on any decisions we were struggling with and gave us ideas based on what past couples had done at their venue. At our contracted milestones (payments due, wine choices due, guest count due, etc.) Megan and Danielle’s supervisor Melissa would reach out by email with reminders and receipts. During our walk-through about a month before our wedding, Megan walked through each detail with us, even ones we hadn’t thought of, and took detailed notes which she also sent to us (yay for checking one thing off the bride’s to-do list). Megan also helped tie all of the different ideas we had into one cohesive wedding. Moreover, Megan helped this stressed out bride relax and realize that if I forgot anything or if there were any emergencies day-of, I could trust and rely on Megan and the rest of the Milagro staff to work things out. This is a true testament to Megan’s cool, calm and collected “chill’ factor, a truly must have personality trait in day-of coordinators!

The day of our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to the beautiful venue that is Milagro, and to the impeccable day-of coordination provided by Megan, Danielle and Melissa. One of my favorite moments during our wedding was after our ceremony, after all the family photos when my husband and I piled onto the Milagro golf cart with our photographers, Megan, Danielle and Melissa and drove around the Milagro grounds at sunset taking photos. Of course I enjoyed the moment of peace with my new husband before being thrust back into the thick of it at our reception, but I also enjoyed the laughter and calm with the Milagro coordinators and our photographers. It felt like a group of old friends driving around killing time; it was the perfect break, the perfect hour of relaxation on an equally stressful and exciting day.

Every time we think back to our wedding day or look at our photos we are blown away by the pure, simple beauty that is Milagro. Yes, I realize that I’ve used the word “beautiful” or one of its synonyms about a thousand times in this review, but that’s the perfect word to describe this venue. It is beautiful. If the beauty of Milgro doesn’t sell you on this venue, then perhaps the day-of coordinators that are included in the contract should. They are skilled at what they do, they are responsive, they are refreshingly “chill”, and most importantly they are professionals. Between the beauty that is the venue and the skill of its day-of coordinators, Milagro is the perfect package, and the perfect San Diego wedding venue.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Milagro Farm Winery 26
    Milagro Farm Winery 27
    Milagro Farm Winery 28

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2018

I can’t not say enough incredible things about Milagro and the staff. We met Melissa the day of our tour and knew we would be beyond taken care of. Megan and Melissa were incredible as was the rest of the staff who made sure our wedding day went smooth. They were there every second to cater to every need. It is a gorgeous venue and we loved every second of our day. Thank you to Milagro staff for being so wonderful!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Riane · Married on 11/05/2017

I may be biased... but Milagro is literally the best venue on earth. Their team is fantastic and more like wedding planners than wedding coordinators. The venue itself is simply stunning.You want a vineyard? Check. You want a beautiful lawn and tree to get married under? Check. You want freaking fantastic wine? Check! (That's saying a lot, my husbands family is in the wine business). Looking for an adorable bridal cottage? Got that too! How about a spanish villa that's lined with ivy? Or a wine cellar that's the perfect location for cocktail hour? Check and check. How about a water feature? They one up that with weeping willows over the edges. Want iconic sunset pictures in the grapes? They are the key place for that.

In all seriousness though, Melissa and her team are the easiest, friendliest, and most accommodating vendors. We were pretty high maintenance and asked for a live band with a stage and although they had never done it before, they went above and beyond to make it happen. If you're looking for a wedding venue, look no further. You will not only have a magical day, but you'll have a place to go back and visit and drink wine anytime you want to remember your wedding day.

**Pro tip: Find Farmer John's Airbnb up the road and book it ASAP. It was the perfect place to stay the night before the wedding, and the perfect place for the guys to get ready the morning of.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Milagro Farm Winery 35
    Milagro Farm Winery 36
    Milagro Farm Winery 37

Corey · Married on 10/21/2017

There are several reasons why this venue is ranked top San Diego venue. To start is because the venue is gorgeous. Every place you look there is something beautiful. The greenery, the gravel, the stone and brick, the pond, the vineyards, and the wine cave. Every photo of ours has a different look and feel because of the amount of beauty Milagros has. Not to mention the gorgeous sunset view which is picture perfect.
    The next reason why Milagro Farms is the best is because of their wedding team! This venue has their own wedding coordinator. That’s is HUGE for a bride and her family. Melissa is the wedding manager/ coordinator and she just blew my groom and I away. She knows the property like the back of her hand, she knows what works well, and how to best prepare for the big day. This assistance made my day go smoothly. By the time I arrived at Milagro, Melissa ensured that everything was just being finalized. We worked together for many months to work out details and she was always quick to respond to questions and concerns regardless how silly my questions were. Melissa has the process down, what is needed to be successful, and has a wonderful team to make sure it is all executed. Gabby and Danielle were bubbly and an amazing group to work with. I don’t know how they do what they do so effortlessly, but they knocked ours and our guest socks off.
    Selecting Milagro Farms was the best decision we ever made. Our day was stress free and nothing but a positive experience. All the hard work the Milagro Girls put into my special day was not unnoticed. They help plan with you, organize the big day, and set everything up the day of. My family did not have to lift a finger. Because of them my day was perfect and beautiful just like they said it would be!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Milagro Farm Winery 38
    Milagro Farm Winery 39

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

the PERFECT venue!Milagro is definitely a hidden gem but worth the drive. From the start of planning all the way until the day of my wedding working with Milagro and their wedding team was amazing. Melissa and her team kept in constant contact with me keeping me informed on everything. They make it a breeze to have your wedding here. My day went absolutely perfect, Melissa kept everyone on schedule and ran my day without a hitch. Not to mention this venue is beautiful! We got married the first weekend in October and the weather was perfect. We had our ceremony on the lawn utilizing their gorgeous trees as a backdrop, then moved to the crush house patio. Between the wine cave, vines, and string market lighting it has the perfect ambiance for a romantic intimate wedding, and I would recommend it to any Bride & Groom!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Milagro Farm Winery 45
    Milagro Farm Winery 46
    Milagro Farm Winery 47

stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

Milagro Winery was more than we ever imagined for our wedding! The venue and staff are nothing short of incredible! Every single detail was remembered and taken care of for us! From the very beginning, Melissa made herself so available and was very helpful in answering all of my questions and keeping me organized. She is amazing at her job and made certain that our day was spent taking in each special moment together, instead of stressing over setup and delegating! The venue is so dreamy and I have often referred to it as a hidden gem! There are serene areas for bridal party pictures as well as perfect romantic options for bride and groom pictures as well! Our favorite spots for photos were on the dock over the lake and past the vines at sunset! The outdoor area for dinner and dancing was exactly what we wanted and we loved the market lights that give such a charming touch! ALSO, its an added bonus that Milagro has our favorite selections of wines! We received compliment after compliment from so many guests that attended our wedding, who were just blown away at the beauty of Milagro - completely swoon-worthy! We absolutely ADORE this venue and the truly fantastic team that puts their heart into every ounce of their work!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Milagro Farm Winery 48
    Milagro Farm Winery 49
    Milagro Farm Winery 50

paige · Married on 02/18/2017

Thank you to Melissa and the crew! They did a fantastic job handling our Rainy Day wedding! We got married in the wine cellar, which was their first time having a ceremony in there, due to the weather and it turned out so incredibly romantic! They were so professional, on time, on top of everything, and answered every question I had! Melissa even drove me down to the cottage during cocktail hour so I could redo my wet hair and makeup before we entered the reception. Could not have asked for a better venue, team, and experience. Five stars is not enough! Thank you ladies!!! I still get non-stop compliments about the venue and coordination team!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Stacy · Married on 11/05/2016

As many before me have said, Milagro was the most amazing venue for our wedding! Natural beauty surrounds every turn, and saying “I do” under the tall oak tress was a childhood dream. There are no bad pictures coming out of this wedding. Above all else, our wedding coordinator, Melissa, and her team were the most helpful and organized folks we could have asked for when planning our big day from Alaska. Not one thing went wrong (or not one thing we noticed anyway) and all of our guests continue to tell us how perfect the venue was and how pleasantly surprised they were with the wine selections. I have zero negative things to say about this place. Thank you Milagro for making our wedding the most beautiful and perfect days of our lives, no question!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't think I can possibly get across how amazing this venue and it's coordinators are. My (brand spankin' new!) husband and I just got married here this last weekend and it was beyond amazing!! The FANTASTIC coordinators Megan and Melissa walked me through every step of the way and were so patient with my relentless questions! Day of Megan made me feel soooooo at ease and because of her and her wonderful assistant Gabby, our wedding literally went off without a hitch! The venue is perfect in every way with it's beautiful ponds, amazing wine cave&crush house, rustic patio lit with market lights, and awesome ceremony site. Megan, Gabby, and Melissa are so kind, patient, quick to respond, and beyond helpful. Our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Special shout out to Megan and Gabby who are so excellent and on top of their jobs that I wasn't stressed for 1 single second of my wedding day. They literally set up everything and it was just as I imagined if not 10 times better. They coordinated with all of my other vendors as well and made sure that everything was more than perfect. We love you guys and wish we could do it again!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I were married here on October 22 2016. We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about the venue and staff. From the day we came for the site visit Melissa had all of the information we needed from pricing to a fantastic tour that covered all bases to wine selection and even recommended vendors that made the stresses of dealing with setting up an event a lot easier. The venue is secluded, the trees and plant life are beautiful, and the crush house and wine cave that are together used for the reception area have an amazing "back in time" sort of feel that we both felt was perfect for what we were trying to achieve. The winery is located in the Ramona Valley, which is a slightly unknown local AVA in San Diego County with a lot of surprisingly great wines. We poured their Sangiovese for a red, Rose, and the unoaked Chardonnay and all went phenomenally well with everything or just on their own. Throughout the event Melissa and her team were on top of everything that could possibly come up: coordinating; timing; transportation between areas; etc. The ceremony site was set up perfectly and their ideas for the reception area were spot on. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor wedding and reception. The professionalism, setting, and general experience here was everything we were looking for.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our wedding here on September 24, 2016 and from start to finish everyone we worked with from the venue was fantastic. When we visited the site we immediately fell in love with the beautiful scenery and space. It was everything we were looking for. We had about 60 people and the site more than accommodated that and could easily hold more.

We had a food truck on site and provided shuttles for our guests as the closest hotels are about 40 minutes away, but the drive to and from the venue is stunning.

I am so glad that we found this venue as it was the perfect backdrop for our day!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

I am a Wedding Photographer in SOCAL! I am very particular with the venues and vendors that I recommend as customer service is a HUGE deal to me. Working at Milagro was one of the best experiences I've had with a venue. They offered to take us anywhere with the golf carts rather than waiting for us to ask...They were just as kind to us vendors as they were the guests, which you guys....is SO important! They fed us when we needed to be fed according to what we needed to get done and when, and we had a nice spot to eat. They were quick and did a great job setting everything up throughout the property, my clients were SO pleased. Sometimes this drive would seem like a nuisance, however when a venue is THAT breath-taking at every turn AND has amazing customer service and follow through, the drive is COMPLEtely worth it. I worked specifically with Megan that I very much enjoyed working with, a coordinator at their property. Look no further. This should be your Wedding Venue and or place to party for any occasion!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Milagro Farm Winery's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Katherine. We pride ourselves in working well with all vendors considering our goal is all the same= Make the day as perfect as possible for the couple. Aside from the marriage itself, we know that pictures are what last forever from the wedding so aiding the photographers is a huge factor in our day. We are so glad you enjoyed working with us and we hope to work together more in the future!

Allie · Married on 09/17/2016

This review is long overdue. My husband and I were married here on September 17, 2016, and our wedding was exactly what we hoped it would be! In September 2016, we took a tour of the venue and fell in love. Melissa covered all the information from the beginning and was extremely helpful. On the day of the wedding, Megan and Gabby, were our coordinators and made sure everything went smoothly. They set up everything as requested and it looked beautiful. During the cocktail hour while we were taking pictures, Megan brought us hor d'oeuvres to make sure we had something to eat. She also drove us all over the property on a golf cart with our photographer and videographer. We also had around 120 guests and they were able to accommodate the guests along with our food truck.

I am so happy we found this venue and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to have an outdoor wedding. The three girls make an amazing team and helped out tons. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, which meant we spent the whole night having an amazing time with our loved ones.

The wines purchased for the wedding are very tasty! Our guests especially loved the chardonnay.

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

If you have not already heard of this venue it is AMAZING! Besides the price being amazing the views and areas you can choose from are the best I have seen. You get to used the venue for the entire day as well not just a few hours. The venus supplies the tables and chairs, which really helps the budget tremendously. The venue space offers a field with an arching tree, great for ceremony, a mini lake with a pier for photos, vineyard, wine crush house, and wine cave and thats just the venue. We loved the venus so much we took our engagement photos there and they turned out incredible. Their coordinator/event planner Melissa is the best ever! She is super prompt, helpful, and so sweet. She gets to your emails very quickly and is ready with suggestions for any questions you have.

Sent on 12/01/2015

My husband and I stumbled across Milagro Farm Vineyards & Winery online back in 2014 while looking for a wedding venue. We had done only 2 other visits to other venues, one of them being directly before we went to Milagro. As soon as we drove onto the grounds at Milagro we knew it was our venue. The space is STUNNING! It is a very natural, nature filled place with the most beautiful Tuscany details.

Melissa met with us December 2014 and became such an important part of planning our day. She responded to all my emails very quickly and happily (even if I asked the same question a million times). She was also our day of coordinator and made sure every part of our day was perfect. She was constantly coming in to the bridal suite to check on us, keep us on time, ask about little details that were not 100% falling into place and make sure everything was how my husband and I envisioned it. During the planning stages I was so concerned I would be stressed or preoccupied worrying about things the day of our wedding but all that flew out the window once Melissa arrived that morning. Megan is the other coordinator at Milagro and she is equally as amazing! Between the two of them, Melissa and Megan had everything running perfectly (literally) and made little annoyances such as the wind blowing over centerpieces and napkins a total non-issue. I could not imagine getting married anywhere else and can't wait to visit the venue again in the future for some amazing wine!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

This venue is absolutely perfect. My husband and I got married at Milagro two months ago, at the very beginning of January, and because of the rain a few days prior, the entire venue was lush and green. The venue is vast and gorgeous, providing copious amounts of locations for great pictures and beautiful scenery for everyone to enjoy. Every one of our guests told us how much they loved how beautiful the venue was--the entire place is a fairytale.

From the very beginning, Melissa was so accommodating and helpful, making sure we had everything we needed including recommendations for vendors and hotels near by, since my husband and I lived a few hours away. For the entirety of our engagement, Melissa kept in constant contact with me and made sure we had everything we needed, and went a step further to ensure our entire wedding would run as smooth as possible. She took all my stress away! On both rehearsal and wedding day, Melissa was walking alongside us to provide any suggestions or help (the heat lamps SAVED us when it got cold that night--thanks Melissa!)

For everything they offer--tables and chairs for both reception and ceremony, parking attendants, the golf cart to drive us to various picture locations on the property--the price was impeccable. We were on a budget and definitely felt like we got above and beyond what we paid for.

I highly recommend Milagro to any couple who is looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Liz · Married on 08/29/2015

We just got married here in August and I can't say enough wonderful things. The venue is just stunning. Perfect for an intimate wedding of 50-75. They are really doing some great work/ upgrades and I see this as the new up and coming venue in San Diego. Everything about it is special and I'm sure you will fall in love at first site like we did. The wedding tree, the pond and pier for pics, that cave is fab, the patio with market lights, and the character of the Crush House. The wine is excellent and not very expensive. Strong on reds and whites which is sometimes hard to find. The staff was even nice enough to inform us when last year's vintages went on sale! Score. Melissa and her assistant were wonderful. I highly recommend you contract with them as your coordinator. You will not have to lift a finger day of. They were so nice and accommodating. Melissa was very professional and on top of everything along the way. Easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely fashion. And both of the girls were so personable day of. We loved the "destination wedding" feel since its so far away from San Diego, yet still close enough for people not to travel. And of course, I am still hearing from our guests how gorgeous our venue was. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Hana · Married on 08/22/2015

Gorgeous venue! I loved the ceremony site, the reception site, the ponds, and the vineyards themselves!

Our coordinators, Melissa and Megan, were spectacular and I definitely recommend working with them. They made everything as stress-free as possible. They were always quick to respond to emails, even when they weren't working. They're also very flexible and very helpful!

It's also a bit hard for people to find the event space, so be sure to include very detailed directions in invitations or on your website!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Milagro Farm Vineyards and Winery is an incredibly beautiful venue!!

We recently got married at this venue last week and we couldn't have been more pleased!! Their wine is impeccable, especially their Rose!! The venue has a lush green landscape with rolling hills in the background and beautiful trees for ceremonies. Their stunning Crush House has beautiful soft colors, with a very Tuscan feel to it and a very romantic Cave that is really unitque and gorgeous inside. There are a couple of Lakes on the property as well that are perfect for picturesl!! They even provide access to a little Bridal Cottage that has a shower, kitchen area and plenty of room to get ready!!

Our wedding went very smoothly in great part due to the amazing Team at Milagro!! Melissa is the person in charge and she is very professional, detailed, organized, prompt in returning emails and went above and beyond for our wedding. Megan was very attentive and an incredible help as well!! They made sure there was communication with the vendors during the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner time to make sure everything went as planned. They drove us, along with our photographers, to the locations we needed for our photo sessions, which saved us a lot of time!!

Milagro is truly a beautiful wedding venue!!

P & A

Sent on 08/06/2015

Matt · Married on 07/26/2015

Great wine, great venue, great staff. My wife and I first came here fall of 2014 looking for a possibly wedding venue. We instantly fell in love with the whole experience. Not only was the wine awesome (definitely better than most places in Temecula), but everyone was relaxed and having a good time. Because of this and seeing what they offered for weddings, we instantly booked a date.

For the wedding, Melissa (Milagro's coordinator) and staff helped tremendously. The day of we were frantically trying to get everything together. They were pivotal in making sure everything was perfect, on schedule, and beautiful. We would not have been able to do it without them. It's a perfect venue for anyone looking for a more customizable and unique wedding venue. They offer the location and a list of recommended vendors, but really it is up to you to make it how you envision it. I'm sure in no time this place will explode and become near impossible to get a date during the summer.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Riley · Married on 04/27/2015

There aren't enough words in the English vocabulary to describe how gorgeous Milagro's wedding venue is, and how fantastic the staff there is. Particularly Melissa, the coordinator... she worked SO HARD to make sure that my husband and I had the most stress-free, positive experience throughout the entire wedding planning process. And it was!
    The grounds were under construction at the time we were touring, and yes, that completely unsettled me as a bride planning her wedding in 4 months time. In spite of all the orange cones, Melissa was able to reassure me that everything was going to be perfect (which it was) and that all the construction was going to be finished in time (which it was).
    She's extremely prompt with emails, and will answer even the smallest, most stupid question with grace and kindness.

I don't remember much of the backstory on the day of my wedding, but I know that she and her staff were absolutely invaluable to my wedding coordinator and parents. I ended up waiting with her during the 30 minutes just before my ceremony - I was all jitters and nerves, and she was reassuring, keeping me engaged in conversation so I didn't sit in my nervous excitement.

The grounds are well-kept, clean, and GORGEOUS. You get a little taste of everything... oak meadow, quaint pond, beautiful lake, vineyards, an Italian villa, the Wine Cave (like a small castle set inside the hillside), atrium, greenhouse.... all available for your use and pleasure from the hours of 10AM and 10PM.
    And the wine you're required to buy in order to book your event? Delicious! We didn't have much left over after the wedding, and we ordered plenty!!!

CANNOT say enough good things!!!! Thank you, Melissa!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Cristina · Married on 11/28/2015

Milagro and its staff were truly amazing. Beautiful venue, unique setting and great staff. We would highly recommend Milagro and Melissa for day of coordination.

Sent on 06/03/2016