4330 W. Union Hills Dr., Ste. B006, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wolzs Florist

Weddings are an area in which we specialize for our customers. We understand how special the wedding day is for the bride and the groom, and we like to make it as worry free as possible. We also realize that most brides are on a budget, and we work with the budget to ensure the bride gets just what she wants for her special day.

Our association with growers and wholesalers around the world enables us to provide the best selection of flowers and the best prices for our brides. Our staff of six wedding designers, with a total of more than 100 years experience in wedding design, pride themselves in creating the magic for that special day.

We take weddings very seriously, from the initial complimentary wedding consultation, to calling the bride the week before the wedding to check for any changes or additions she may want to make to her order. And, in order to make sure there are no surprises the day of the wedding, we invite the brides in the day before the wedding so they can approve our designs.

Please contact us at 602.938.2100 to arrange a free wedding consultation so we can discuss your plans.

"Remember, our flowers are fresh, it’s our brides that are spoiled."

Follow Wolzs Florist on

peacockcenterpiece
purpleball

140 Reviews for Wolzs Florist

linda · Married on 05/28/2015

I won there drawing and when I went in there was no pressure to purchase anything else but I did and they were very professional..

Dorry · Married on 09/20/2014

Michelle did an amazing job on our flowers. Everything was perfect.

Angelica · Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing Job, everthing was fresh and beautiful ..thank you for making my day so special...

Wolzs Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wolzs Florist 1
    Free throw away bouquet
    We will include a free throw away bouquet for the bride to use on the day of the wedding with all wedding flower orders.

• To Have and To Hold Ceremonies
    To Have and To Hold Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Don and his Staff at Wolz florist do an absolutely amazing job. I hae used them with my clients as well as my own personal needs. They have always exceeded my expectations! They really know how to work with flowers for any occasion. They are truly one of the best flower shops to work with. I always look forward to working with them, I trust them! I know I can give them an idea of what the couples is looking for and they really know how to run with an idea! Their communication skills are among the best. Give them a call and tell them i sent you!

• Arrowhead Country Club
    Arrowhead Country Club Country Club Weddings

Barb and her team at Wolz are wonderful. She is so sweet and helpful with creative touches that helps brides choose their flowers and wedding design. I would definitely recommend this well known and friendly florist for your wedding or any occasion.

• Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating
    Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Wedding Planners

Don and Barbara from Wolz's Florist are consummate professionals--their work is beautiful; they'll go above and beyond to make your arrangement or event needs absolutely gorgeous! We highly recommend them and know you'll be very pleased with their work. Honest, diligent AND creative!

• 4330 W. Union Hills Dr., Ste. B006 Glendale, 85308 See on map
    4803716056 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm Sundays and Evenings by appointment