Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blissful Blooms

Your Vision, Our Creativity, The Perfect Event

Blissful Blooms has been helping to create and coordinate beautiful weddings and flowers for over 18 years!!!!

Creative Director/Owner, Carlyn Risa Millea, will help you realize your dreams for the perfect wedding or event!

Past owner of a boutique rental and event company, TableDrama,  a  floral designer and interior designer, Carlyn will design amazing flowers and can execute your wedding or event with the meticulous attention to detail that is her signature.

Whether you just need flowers, complete wedding or event design and coordination, day of planning, decor design,  or any  part thereof, we are here to help create a stress free day for you!!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Carlyn is an incredible florist. First of all, she is RESPONSIVE! All of my vendors were incredible, but Carlyn wins the award for "Most Responsive." If you email her, she'll get back to you within minutes! Also, Carlyn truly made my vision come true. I had a NYE wedding, so my colors were black and white with accents of gold. I wanted bright flowers to offset the neutral color palette; everyone at the wedding was commenting that the floral arrangements reminded them of an Arizona sunset. They were absolutely beautiful and unique! I love that she used bright oranges and purples to make the bouquets and table arrangements more modern and less like the "typical" wedding florals. Also, since I had accents of gold, she hand painted modern-shaped vases with matte gold lines and accents. They were so artistic and beautiful! If I were to get married again, I'd definitely re-hire Carlyn. She's amazing!

Photo of Blissful Blooms in Scottsdale, AZ - Beautiful, bright bridal bouquet!
Profile Picture Brooke, 12/31/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral

Wow, I don't even know where to begin to describe how exceptional Carlyn was to work with for our wedding. My parents and I met with Carlyn about six months before our wedding and from that first meeting we knew she was the florist for us.

At our initial meeting, I brought samples of bouquets and centerpiece arrangements I liked, not having a clue the names of flowers, the importance of "greenery" in such arrangements, and really feeling at a loss for the flower look I wanted. Carlyn immediately eased my anxieties and was very patient in explaining our flower options, showed us real arrangements she had in her shop for upcoming weddings, and answered our every question about our flowers. She was very responsive to our phone calls and emails, even calling me a few nights before our wedding to express her thoughts about slightly modifying some arrangements to really make my vision come to life.

Carlyn, you were amazing, and we feel SO very blessed to have had you as part of our wedding. Your flower arrangements were gorgeous, my bridal bouquet was JAW DROPPING, and your hard work and patience with me is appreciated more than you know. Thank you for everything! Any future brides are lucky to work with you and I highly recommend you to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Stop looking and call Blissful Blooms
To all those who are reading this review and debating whether to send Blissful Blooms an email, press that send button because you will be more than happy that you did.

My fiance and I got married on March 18, 2017. I had never inquired into a florist and really did not have any knowledge as to what it was that I was looking for. I had a vision of what I wanted the venue and the bouquets to look like but I really had no idea how to make that vision a reality. Then I met Carlyn ....

My mother, sister and I met with Carlyn about a year before the wedding. Upon meeting Carlyn you could tell that she truly loves what she does. It was apparent that she cared just as much as I did that the flowers and the arrangements were a reflection of my husband and I and that the venue looked simply beautiful for the best day of our lives. Carlyn was kind, patient and spent quite a bit of time with us in order to create my vision.

When I walked into the venue the day of our wedding I almost cried. The venue was beautiful. She did not just create my vision, she perfected it. The colors of the flowers were breathtaking. I did not even know some of those flowers existed. I was complimented by MANY of the guests at the wedding as to how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how the flowers really pulled together the venue and my husband and I's personality. You would have never known that I had a floral budget :)

I cannot thank Carlyn enough for everything that she did for us. She really helped make our dreams come true :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Blissful Blooms Pricing