Blissful Blooms

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website
$$2500-$3000 Typical Price

$$2500-$3000 Typical Price

Blissful Blooms has been helping to create and coordinate beautiful weddings and flowers for over 22 years!

Creative Director/Owner, Carlyn Risa Millea, will help you realize your dreams for the perfect wedding or event!

Past owner of a boutique rental and event company, TableDrama, a floral designer and interior designer, Carlyn will design amazing flowers and can execute your wedding or event with the meticulous attention to detail that is her signature.

Whether you just need flowers, complete wedding or event design and coordination, day of planning, decor design, or any part thereof, we are here to help create a stress free day for you!!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

85..00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500-$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sage
    Sage G. Married on 02/09/2021

Perfect wedding!

CARLYN IS AMAZING! When my husband Sage and I first met with Carlyn, she was so professional and efficient. She was so understanding of my low teacher salary and made things possible for me that I could have never imagined! I'm telling you, we were FLOORED in a good way when we got to see everything we envisioned in our heads in real life. The floral was absolutely incredible, my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. She was so professional and knew exactly what she was doing. I will never forget this day and the beauty that Carlyn brought to our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect because of her :)

-Alix and Sage Gilmore

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Who could ask for more Alix!! You and Sage were a delight to work with and I couldn’t be happier for the two of you!!!
  • Moriah
    Moriah B. Married on 11/08/2020

AMAZING ... best florist of the year!

I can't say enough about how AMAZING Carlyn and her team are. They kept within our budget and created an incredible and absolutely beautiful display of floral arrangements and decorations. We received so many compliments from every guest. When I starting planning for my wedding I had no clue what I was doing. When I first reached out to Carlyn she responded ASAP. Any other florist I spoke to didn't respond until several days after. Even after we had agreed to work with Carlyn, she kept in touch daily. Even when I emailed at 11:00 at night, she would respond. Amazing!!! Carlyn went above and beyond.. even giving us advise on napkins, silverware, plates and tablecloths. You can tell she has such a passion for what she does. Truly made my day so special I can't thank her enough. Stop searching for a florist and go with Blissful Blooms. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.
    Kenzie Married on 10/10/2020

Hire Carlyn for a GORGEOUS wedding!

Due to COVID we had to move our wedding to my in-laws backyard. I was hesitant about the decision because I wanted my wedding to be elegant and look like an actual wedding, not just a backyard gathering. Let me tell you, because of Carlyn my wedding was beyond gorgeous! We decided to use floral arrangements and greenery as most of the decorations and everything looked stunning! It was like a fairytale wedding and her flowers are top quality. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. She took the time to meet with us and go through exactly what I envisioned and she exceeded my expectations! If you want your wedding to look like a dream and have the most beautiful flowers, go with Carlyn!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

49 photos · 04/14/2019

3511 N. 70th Street Scottsdale, 85251
6023200229

By Appointment Only
Location of (Blissful Blooms)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding