Blissful Blooms Reviews

33 | Scottsdale, AZ

33 Reviews for Blissful Blooms

33 Blissful Blooms Reviews

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Selecting a florist was one of the vendor choices I was most nervous about however, once I met Carlyn I knew she was the perfect person for the job. After showing her a few photos on pinterest she was able to take that vision and make it even better then I imagined. She gave me the idea of having a "feasting table" for the wedding party plus significant others, which I loved. She decked it out in flowers and floating candles which really made it the highlight of the room. She was also able to dress up the provided ceremony arch at Gainey Ranch Golf Club with a beautiful arrangement, saving me loads of money on having to rent something else. And most importantly, my bouquet was perfect! Not too big, not too small and looks amazing in all of my photos. Throughout the process she remained very conscious of my budget and never pressured me into spending more then I was comfortable with. To top it off- Carlyn is so friendly, flexible and fun to work with. She made the floral selection process a breeze when I expecting it to be a headache. I would recommend Blissful Blooms to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Laura!! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m delighted you were so pleased with everything!!! Wishing you and Sean a long and happy life together!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t even begin to explain how perfect my wedding was because of the flowers. Not to mention that I spoke with 4 other florist and no one understood what I needed until I met with Carlyn. She took care of everything and went above and beyond. I will be using her for any baby shower or party in the future. Her work was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Blissful Blooms 1
    Blissful Blooms 2
    Blissful Blooms 3
    Blissful Blooms 4

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Jessica I’m so pleased to hear you were so happy with everything! It was fun creating your special look for you! Wishing you and Matt a long and happy marriage!!

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

Carlyn Millea is a fantastic florist! Our flowers looked beautiful and went perfectly with our color scheme. She paired white and purples flowers perfectly to make gorgeous bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. We got married at Gainey Ranch Golf Club and Carlyn created and set up a beautiful arrangement for the arch! Carlyn was honest and helpful with which flowers to choose in order to stay within our budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Blissful Blooms 5
    Blissful Blooms 6

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much JULIE! It was great working with you and I wish you a long and happy marriage! The pics are beautiful!!

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2017

Carlyn is an incredible florist. First of all, she is RESPONSIVE! All of my vendors were incredible, but Carlyn wins the award for "Most Responsive." If you email her, she'll get back to you within minutes! Also, Carlyn truly made my vision come true. I had a NYE wedding, so my colors were black and white with accents of gold. I wanted bright flowers to offset the neutral color palette; everyone at the wedding was commenting that the floral arrangements reminded them of an Arizona sunset. They were absolutely beautiful and unique! I love that she used bright oranges and purples to make the bouquets and table arrangements more modern and less like the "typical" wedding florals. Also, since I had accents of gold, she hand painted modern-shaped vases with matte gold lines and accents. They were so artistic and beautiful! If I were to get married again, I'd definitely re-hire Carlyn. She's amazing!

Blissful Blooms 7

Kimberley · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow, I don't even know where to begin to describe how exceptional Carlyn was to work with for our wedding. My parents and I met with Carlyn about six months before our wedding and from that first meeting we knew she was the florist for us.

At our initial meeting, I brought samples of bouquets and centerpiece arrangements I liked, not having a clue the names of flowers, the importance of "greenery" in such arrangements, and really feeling at a loss for the flower look I wanted. Carlyn immediately eased my anxieties and was very patient in explaining our flower options, showed us real arrangements she had in her shop for upcoming weddings, and answered our every question about our flowers. She was very responsive to our phone calls and emails, even calling me a few nights before our wedding to express her thoughts about slightly modifying some arrangements to really make my vision come to life.

Carlyn, you were amazing, and we feel SO very blessed to have had you as part of our wedding. Your flower arrangements were gorgeous, my bridal bouquet was JAW DROPPING, and your hard work and patience with me is appreciated more than you know. Thank you for everything! Any future brides are lucky to work with you and I highly recommend you to everyone we know!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

Stop looking and call Blissful Blooms
    To all those who are reading this review and debating whether to send Blissful Blooms an email, press that send button because you will be more than happy that you did.

My fiance and I got married on March 18, 2017. I had never inquired into a florist and really did not have any knowledge as to what it was that I was looking for. I had a vision of what I wanted the venue and the bouquets to look like but I really had no idea how to make that vision a reality. Then I met Carlyn ....

My mother, sister and I met with Carlyn about a year before the wedding. Upon meeting Carlyn you could tell that she truly loves what she does. It was apparent that she cared just as much as I did that the flowers and the arrangements were a reflection of my husband and I and that the venue looked simply beautiful for the best day of our lives. Carlyn was kind, patient and spent quite a bit of time with us in order to create my vision.

When I walked into the venue the day of our wedding I almost cried. The venue was beautiful. She did not just create my vision, she perfected it. The colors of the flowers were breathtaking. I did not even know some of those flowers existed. I was complimented by MANY of the guests at the wedding as to how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how the flowers really pulled together the venue and my husband and I's personality. You would have never known that I had a floral budget :)

I cannot thank Carlyn enough for everything that she did for us. She really helped make our dreams come true :)

Casey · Married on 02/25/2017

Talk about breath taking. If you want your vision to been heard and seen you need to get your wedding flowers from Blissful Blooms! Carlyn will work endless hours to make your day beautiful. My wedding was 2 weekends ago and people are STILL talking about my flowers. We had a mixture of silk and real, NO ONE could tell the difference. I would recommend Blissful Blooms 100 x's over again! Could not have been more pleased!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Casey!! So happy your flowers were everything you hoped for!!!!

Anne · Married on 02/18/2017

We just finished our son's wedding in Scottsdale and Carlyn Millea of Blissful Blooms did an extraordinary job - the flowers were perfection, she combined lovely seasonal blooms with desert succulents and everything was so beautiful! And we also were fortunate to have Carlyn's talents as a day of event planner and we could not have survived without her - especially coming from Seattle, Carlyn was always available to lend an extra hand for all those little details. You will love her!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Anne!! It was my pleasure and I'm thrilled that LINDSAY and Chris had their dream wedding!!!

Sharon · Married on 01/27/2017

We feel so incredibly blessed that we found this vendor. Carlyn was beyond amazing and her vision and ability to help you design exactly what you want for your special day is a true gift. Her experience was a huge help to us and so grateful that she was also our day of coordinator, I can't imagine what the day would have been like without her taking so much off of my shoulders so that we could relax and enjoy our event. I would highly recommend her for any floral needs not just for your wedding, she would never let you down. Worth every penny spent and I would do it again every time with this incredible vendor and her fantastic skills.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Sharon thank you so much for the wonderful review!! It was my pleasure to be there for you and your family not only to create beautiful flowers for Candice,, but to be your support as day of coordinator! It seemed that all went beautifully and I loved watching you all enjoy that special day in your lives!!!

Robin · Married on 12/31/2016

Our daughter's New Year's Eve wedding was perfect. Carlyn's flowers were stunning & exactly was our daughter wanted. Carlyn was also our day of coordinator. When the weather wasn't cooperative & we needed arrangements for an inside ceremony, just a few days before the wedding, Carlyn was beyond accommodating and gracious. I whole heartedly recommend her.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thanks so Much for the great review Robin! It was wonderful to hear that everything was perfect!!
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

Carlyn was so, SO wonderful and truly the all-star of our wedding! I was sold from our very first meeting. As a bride to be who didn't have all the details figured out, she put together a table mockup of everything I described at her studio and it was beautiful. She is so knowledgable and passionate about her work and all of our guests were blown away with our flowers. So much that our guests took the florals home without us having to pull their legs! Our venue was great, but her flowers truly made the wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Oh Paula, it was my pleasure! I was thrilled to help create the perfect setting and flowers for you!! I wish you and Larry a long and very happy life together!!!

Kristian · Married on 10/22/2016

Carlyn was such a pleasure to work with! She was so passionate and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. The flower arrangements from our wedding turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on them from all of our guests. I highly recommend working with Blissful Blooms!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

Carlyn is the best florist, hands down! She is so patient- I went into our first meeting with barely a clue on flowers but she really took the time to show me all pictures of different flowers and helped me to realize my dream bouquet! She was extremely responsive to any questions I had, not only with flowers but with general wedding planning as well (she suggested a website for our invitations and connected us with our photographer!). When I first saw my bouquet and centerpieces, I was practically in tears they were so perfect. Tons of color, yet elegant and classic. Carlyn is such a sweet, wonderful lady who truly cares for her brides, I am beyond grateful that she was my florist!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2016

Carlyn went above and beyond to make us the wedding of our dreams. From the bouquets to the chuppah, to table scapes she helped me form my vision and then create it with just a few pictures from Pinterest. If you're looking for more than just a a florist and someone to "join your family" as part of the wedding process to care as much as you do, go with Blissful Blooms!

Carlyn did an amazing job on my flowers! I was so happy with the arrangements and so many people gave me such amazing compliments. She spent many sessions with me talking about the details and going over my likes and dislikes. Everything came out so beautiful and the price was also very fair. I would definitely recommend Blissful Blooms to anyone looking for amazing flowers at a great value!

Darien · Married on 11/07/2015

Carlyn and Blissful Blooms were an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. I was always able to get a hold of her and she was easy to meet up with to discuss details. My flowers were competitively priced and turned out better than I could have ever imagined for my wedding day. Not only did I end up with a florist for life but a great friend too!

Callie · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiring Carlyn Millea with Blissful Blooms was the best decision I made when planning my wedding! My wedding (which was attended by 170 guests) was in Rocky Point, Mexico. Naturally, planning from Phoenix, Arizona was no easy task, but Carlyn made everything go so smoothly! On top of the usual planning considerations, we also had to arrange bus transportation for our guests, schedule transportation to Phoenix for out of town guests, arrange transportation and accommodation for our vendors (band, photographer, videographer), arrange hotel accommodations for all guests, purchase flowers in Mexico (which isn't easy), plan an out of town rehearsal dinner and farewell breakfast.... You get the idea. Despite the fact that planning this wedding involved a lot of moving parts, Carlyn made it look EASY. She is incredibly talented and creative but organized and thorough- truly the best of both worlds. She always wanted to know what my vision for the big day was and did a beautiful job executing the tastefully done décor (which was ocean/beach themed of course). Her flower arrangements were truly spectacular. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch, and if there were any issues I did not know about them because Carlyn was on top of everything! I received countless compliments on the wedding weekend, which was everything I dreamed of and more thanks to Carlyn. I also gained a new friend in the process. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Blissful Blooms to handle your big day or special event, no matter what the size. You will be so glad you did!

Kate · Married on 10/16/2015

Carlyn created the most beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets for my wedding!! I have known her for years and have seen her creative work for about 15 years. But I was still completely blown away at the arrangements that she created. I had shown her some examples of what I liked and when I received the bouquets she created they were even more beautiful then the examples I sent her! Amazing! Additionally, she is very professional and dependable. I would 100% recommend her for anything creative related; she will blow you away!!

Theresa · Married on 10/09/2015

I wish I could give more stars. Blissful Blooms made the most gorgeous flowers for my recent wedding! Carlyn is a dream to work with! She listened to what my now husband and I wanted and delivered beyond our wildest dreams. What other florists wanted thousands of dollars to provide, Carlyn delivered within our budget. I found Blissful Blooms on Thumbtack, and it was the best encounter! Blissful Blooms has a customer for life for all my floral needs. I will never go elsewhere- I have no need to. I know with Carlyn, I will get the most beautiful, quality work, for a fair, affordable price. Thank you so much Carlyn!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Theresa, Thank you so much for your fabulous review!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I loved seeing how thrilled you were when I delivered your flowers to you!!!! Happy to hear the day was everything you dreamed it would be!!

Carlyn is so talented, she has a vision that goes far beyond what you can even imagine. I'm from Canada, but was living in Germany at the time and wanted to get married in Arizona, so you can imagine how difficult it would have been to plan a wedding all on my own. Carlyn and I corresponded over email for months, we sent countless emails back and forth and none of my emails ever went unanswered. We developed a great relationship and pinned all of our ideas on Pinterest. Once I was back in Canada, I arranged to head to Arizona to finalize some wedding details and finally meet, Carlyn, it was love at first sight! Carlyn is imaginative and creative and will go above and beyond to create something spectacular. She truly took everything I said and created my dream wedding. The day went off without a hitch, everything was executed on point, it was truly the most amazing day of my life and it wouldn't have been the same without, Carlyn's hard work, dedication, love and support. She truly is amazing!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/06/2014

Carlyn is WONDERFUL!!!! She was a joy to work with she was very professional and actually listened to what My husband and I envisioned for our wedding. She did everything so perfectly and we couldn't have been happier. Carlyn was always right there to answer any questions or concerns and always followed up with us to give us any updates. She was so creative and made you feel as though you were part of her family. She put her heart into every detail to make sure it was just right and it was Beautiful. Thank you Carlyn and Blissful Blooms for making our wedding day extra special and beautiful!

Stefanie · Married on 10/12/2014

Let me say prior to reviewing my experience I am a person who has never enjoyed flowers or saw the value in cut flowers (after all they do die fairly quickly). When we met Carlyn at the Bridal Show, I was worried about expressing my lack of interest in this piece of wedding planning and dreaded the process. After everything was said and done I honestly can say it was stupid to feel that way. Carlyn made the process so easy and was able to work with my meager budget. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever expected. I've received so many compliments on the flowers. I would fully recommend working with Carlyn and Blissful Blooms.

Jordan · Married on 07/12/2014

Carlyn created an absolutely magical reception space for my wedding. The colors of the flowers were gorgeous and made the room look like a million bucks. My bouquet was breathtaking! She flew all the way to Colorado to do my wedding flowers. Her work was impeccable. She is wonderful to work with and pays attention to the smallest of details. She would be an asset to anyone's wedding.

Absolutely beautiful, stunning, gorgeous flowers and table decor. Carlyn was wonderful and her work was amazing. We loved every piece she did for our wedding ♡♡

Jane · Married on 11/06/2011

Carlyn provided exceptional service, meeting with my daughter and me beforehand to take extensive notes and offering great ideas that really added to the venue. She took a challenging venue and turned it into my daughter's dream wedding environment. She also took enormous care to be respectful of our budget, making adjustments and suggestions along the way. Thank you Carlyn for a wonderful job!!!