Blissful Blooms Reviews

40 Reviews for Blissful Blooms

• Sage

Sage Gilmore · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Perfect wedding!

CARLYN IS AMAZING! When my husband Sage and I first met with Carlyn, she was so professional and efficient. She was so understanding of my low teacher salary and made things possible for me that I could have never imagined! I'm telling you, we were FLOORED in a good way when we got to see everything we envisioned in our heads in real life. The floral was absolutely incredible, my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. She was so professional and knew exactly what she was doing. I will never forget this day and the beauty that Carlyn brought to our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect because of her :)

-Alix and Sage Gilmore

Sent on 10/11/2019

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Who could ask for more Alix!! You and Sage were a delight to work with and I couldn’t be happier for the two of you!!!
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful experience!

Carlyn was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only were here flower arrangements stunning but she really took the time to understand our vision and budget and worked with us to make sure our day turned out exactly how we wanted it without going over our budget. The final products totally exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day feel like a dream come true. I would work with Carlyn again in a heartbeat and intend to do so! She really went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier with the end result!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Shane · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic, great service

The flowers were beautiful and didn’t wilt all day. Carlyn is great to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica!! So happy you were thrilled with your flowers and hope you had an amazing honeymoon!!!!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Hidden Gem Florist for your wedding!

Let's be honest, florals can get very pricy for your wedding day-- and they really only last that day. But, Carlyn understands every bride's needs & budget and works hard to exceed your expectations! She believes in making beautiful arrangements that will stun your eyes and wallet. She was such a breeze to work with-- she has creative solutions to all your needs. She only does one wedding a day-- so you KNOW she will arrive on time and that your arrangements will look exactly as you expected. A+ all around. We loved working with Carlyn! Thank you so much

Sent on 12/30/2019

Alisha · Married on 11/17/2018

Creative Florist

We absolutely loved our assortment for our wedding. Carlyn did an amazing job with all of the flowers we asked her to use. They were beautiful and her special touch for the arch was beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Alisha!! So happy to hear you loved your flowers!!! I wish you a wonderful, happy life together!!

Julie Kovin · Married on 11/11/2018

The best wedding florist!

I could not recommend Blissful Blooms and Carlyn more highly! From day one when we first inquired about floral for our wedding at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa to the beautiful and smooth execution of everything on our big day, Carlyn was truly incredible! She is a terrific florist, hands down one of the most responsive and helpful professionals I have ever come across, and such a pleasure to work with. She was so attentive to all of my (million) questions and details to bring my vision to life. She is extremely dependable, detail oriented, takes great care in her work and delivers a truly beautiful and classy design across all elements from the bouquets to the chuppah and the centerpieces. Carlyn also went above and beyond to make sure that we could procure aspects I had in mind that were not readily available (for example, I had a difficult time finding a specific type of birch chuppah I liked and wanted a certain type of large clear glass compotes for my centerpieces and Carlyn made sure to hunt them down! )She was also extremely patient with me when I changed my mind a time (or two, or three :)) during the design process while being meticulous in capturing and delivering even on the smallest details exactly how I had communicated that I envisioned them. On the day of, she made sure to stay on site at the venue to make sure that everything turned out beautifully even after she had finished setting up the ceremony site. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the floral was. I am so thrilled we had selected Blissful Blooms for our day and want other brides to know that with Carlyn you are in the best hands!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much JULIE!!! It was great getting to know you long distance from Chicago, and though we didn’t meet until your wedding day, I felt like an aunt, watching you walk down the aisle with tears in my eyes. So happy I could bring your vision to life. It was truly magical!!!
  • Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz &Jace’s Wedding

Carlyn did an amazing job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I needed one more at last minute and she had it ready in no time. I would highly recommend for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Kazandra! So happy you loved your flowers!! I wish you and Jace tons of happiness together!!

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Selecting a florist was one of the vendor choices I was most nervous about however, once I met Carlyn I knew she was the perfect person for the job. After showing her a few photos on pinterest she was able to take that vision and make it even better then I imagined. She gave me the idea of having a "feasting table" for the wedding party plus significant others, which I loved. She decked it out in flowers and floating candles which really made it the highlight of the room. She was also able to dress up the provided ceremony arch at Gainey Ranch Golf Club with a beautiful arrangement, saving me loads of money on having to rent something else. And most importantly, my bouquet was perfect! Not too big, not too small and looks amazing in all of my photos. Throughout the process she remained very conscious of my budget and never pressured me into spending more then I was comfortable with. To top it off- Carlyn is so friendly, flexible and fun to work with. She made the floral selection process a breeze when I expecting it to be a headache. I would recommend Blissful Blooms to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Laura!! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m delighted you were so pleased with everything!!! Wishing you and Sean a long and happy life together!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t even begin to explain how perfect my wedding was because of the flowers. Not to mention that I spoke with 4 other florist and no one understood what I needed until I met with Carlyn. She took care of everything and went above and beyond. I will be using her for any baby shower or party in the future. Her work was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Jessica I’m so pleased to hear you were so happy with everything! It was fun creating your special look for you!
    Wishing you and Matt a long and happy marriage!!

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

Carlyn Millea is a fantastic florist! Our flowers looked beautiful and went perfectly with our color scheme. She paired white and purples flowers perfectly to make gorgeous bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. We got married at Gainey Ranch Golf Club and Carlyn created and set up a beautiful arrangement for the arch! Carlyn was honest and helpful with which flowers to choose in order to stay within our budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much JULIE! It was great working with you and I wish you a long and happy marriage! The pics are beautiful!!

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2017

Carlyn is an incredible florist. First of all, she is RESPONSIVE! All of my vendors were incredible, but Carlyn wins the award for "Most Responsive." If you email her, she'll get back to you within minutes! Also, Carlyn truly made my vision come true. I had a NYE wedding, so my colors were black and white with accents of gold. I wanted bright flowers to offset the neutral color palette; everyone at the wedding was commenting that the floral arrangements reminded them of an Arizona sunset. They were absolutely beautiful and unique! I love that she used bright oranges and purples to make the bouquets and table arrangements more modern and less like the "typical" wedding florals. Also, since I had accents of gold, she hand painted modern-shaped vases with matte gold lines and accents. They were so artistic and beautiful! If I were to get married again, I'd definitely re-hire Carlyn. She's amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kimberley · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow, I don't even know where to begin to describe how exceptional Carlyn was to work with for our wedding. My parents and I met with Carlyn about six months before our wedding and from that first meeting we knew she was the florist for us.

At our initial meeting, I brought samples of bouquets and centerpiece arrangements I liked, not having a clue the names of flowers, the importance of "greenery" in such arrangements, and really feeling at a loss for the flower look I wanted. Carlyn immediately eased my anxieties and was very patient in explaining our flower options, showed us real arrangements she had in her shop for upcoming weddings, and answered our every question about our flowers. She was very responsive to our phone calls and emails, even calling me a few nights before our wedding to express her thoughts about slightly modifying some arrangements to really make my vision come to life.

Carlyn, you were amazing, and we feel SO very blessed to have had you as part of our wedding. Your flower arrangements were gorgeous, my bridal bouquet was JAW DROPPING, and your hard work and patience with me is appreciated more than you know. Thank you for everything! Any future brides are lucky to work with you and I highly recommend you to everyone we know!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

Stop looking and call Blissful Blooms
    To all those who are reading this review and debating whether to send Blissful Blooms an email, press that send button because you will be more than happy that you did.

My fiance and I got married on March 18, 2017. I had never inquired into a florist and really did not have any knowledge as to what it was that I was looking for. I had a vision of what I wanted the venue and the bouquets to look like but I really had no idea how to make that vision a reality. Then I met Carlyn ....

My mother, sister and I met with Carlyn about a year before the wedding. Upon meeting Carlyn you could tell that she truly loves what she does. It was apparent that she cared just as much as I did that the flowers and the arrangements were a reflection of my husband and I and that the venue looked simply beautiful for the best day of our lives. Carlyn was kind, patient and spent quite a bit of time with us in order to create my vision.

When I walked into the venue the day of our wedding I almost cried. The venue was beautiful. She did not just create my vision, she perfected it. The colors of the flowers were breathtaking. I did not even know some of those flowers existed. I was complimented by MANY of the guests at the wedding as to how gorgeous the centerpieces were and how the flowers really pulled together the venue and my husband and I's personality. You would have never known that I had a floral budget :)

I cannot thank Carlyn enough for everything that she did for us. She really helped make our dreams come true :)

Sent on 04/04/2017

Casey · Married on 02/25/2017

Talk about breath taking. If you want your vision to been heard and seen you need to get your wedding flowers from Blissful Blooms! Carlyn will work endless hours to make your day beautiful. My wedding was 2 weekends ago and people are STILL talking about my flowers. We had a mixture of silk and real, NO ONE could tell the difference. I would recommend Blissful Blooms 100 x's over again! Could not have been more pleased!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Casey!! So happy your flowers were everything you hoped for!!!!

Anne · Married on 02/18/2017

We just finished our son's wedding in Scottsdale and Carlyn Millea of Blissful Blooms did an extraordinary job - the flowers were perfection, she combined lovely seasonal blooms with desert succulents and everything was so beautiful! And we also were fortunate to have Carlyn's talents as a day of event planner and we could not have survived without her - especially coming from Seattle, Carlyn was always available to lend an extra hand for all those little details. You will love her!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Thank you Anne!! It was my pleasure and I'm thrilled that LINDSAY and Chris had their dream wedding!!!

Sharon · Married on 01/27/2017

We feel so incredibly blessed that we found this vendor. Carlyn was beyond amazing and her vision and ability to help you design exactly what you want for your special day is a true gift. Her experience was a huge help to us and so grateful that she was also our day of coordinator, I can't imagine what the day would have been like without her taking so much off of my shoulders so that we could relax and enjoy our event. I would highly recommend her for any floral needs not just for your wedding, she would never let you down. Worth every penny spent and I would do it again every time with this incredible vendor and her fantastic skills.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Sharon thank you so much for the wonderful review!! It was my pleasure to be there for you and your family not only to create beautiful flowers for Candice,, but to be your support as day of coordinator! It seemed that all went beautifully and I loved watching you all enjoy that special day in your lives!!!

Robin · Married on 12/31/2016

Our daughter's New Year's Eve wedding was perfect. Carlyn's flowers were stunning & exactly was our daughter wanted. Carlyn was also our day of coordinator. When the weather wasn't cooperative & we needed arrangements for an inside ceremony, just a few days before the wedding, Carlyn was beyond accommodating and gracious. I whole heartedly recommend her.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Thanks so
    Much for the great review Robin! It was wonderful to hear that everything was perfect!!
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

Carlyn was so, SO wonderful and truly the all-star of our wedding! I was sold from our very first meeting. As a bride to be who didn't have all the details figured out, she put together a table mockup of everything I described at her studio and it was beautiful. She is so knowledgable and passionate about her work and all of our guests were blown away with our flowers. So much that our guests took the florals home without us having to pull their legs! Our venue was great, but her flowers truly made the wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Blissful Blooms's reply:

Oh Paula, it was my pleasure! I was thrilled to help create the perfect setting and flowers for you!! I wish you and Larry a long and very happy life together!!!

Kristian · Married on 10/22/2016

Carlyn was such a pleasure to work with! She was so passionate and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. The flower arrangements from our wedding turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on them from all of our guests. I highly recommend working with Blissful Blooms!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

Carlyn is the best florist, hands down! She is so patient- I went into our first meeting with barely a clue on flowers but she really took the time to show me all pictures of different flowers and helped me to realize my dream bouquet! She was extremely responsive to any questions I had, not only with flowers but with general wedding planning as well (she suggested a website for our invitations and connected us with our photographer!). When I first saw my bouquet and centerpieces, I was practically in tears they were so perfect. Tons of color, yet elegant and classic. Carlyn is such a sweet, wonderful lady who truly cares for her brides, I am beyond grateful that she was my florist!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2016

Carlyn went above and beyond to make us the wedding of our dreams. From the bouquets to the chuppah, to table scapes she helped me form my vision and then create it with just a few pictures from Pinterest. If you're looking for more than just a a florist and someone to "join your family" as part of the wedding process to care as much as you do, go with Blissful Blooms!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Carlyn did an amazing job on my flowers! I was so happy with the arrangements and so many people gave me such amazing compliments. She spent many sessions with me talking about the details and going over my likes and dislikes. Everything came out so beautiful and the price was also very fair. I would definitely recommend Blissful Blooms to anyone looking for amazing flowers at a great value!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Darien · Married on 11/07/2015

Carlyn and Blissful Blooms were an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. I was always able to get a hold of her and she was easy to meet up with to discuss details. My flowers were competitively priced and turned out better than I could have ever imagined for my wedding day. Not only did I end up with a florist for life but a great friend too!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Callie · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiring Carlyn Millea with Blissful Blooms was the best decision I made when planning my wedding! My wedding (which was attended by 170 guests) was in Rocky Point, Mexico. Naturally, planning from Phoenix, Arizona was no easy task, but Carlyn made everything go so smoothly! On top of the usual planning considerations, we also had to arrange bus transportation for our guests, schedule transportation to Phoenix for out of town guests, arrange transportation and accommodation for our vendors (band, photographer, videographer), arrange hotel accommodations for all guests, purchase flowers in Mexico (which isn't easy), plan an out of town rehearsal dinner and farewell breakfast.... You get the idea. Despite the fact that planning this wedding involved a lot of moving parts, Carlyn made it look EASY. She is incredibly talented and creative but organized and thorough- truly the best of both worlds. She always wanted to know what my vision for the big day was and did a beautiful job executing the tastefully done décor (which was ocean/beach themed of course). Her flower arrangements were truly spectacular. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch, and if there were any issues I did not know about them because Carlyn was on top of everything! I received countless compliments on the wedding weekend, which was everything I dreamed of and more thanks to Carlyn. I also gained a new friend in the process. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Blissful Blooms to handle your big day or special event, no matter what the size. You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Kate · Married on 10/16/2015

Carlyn created the most beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets for my wedding!! I have known her for years and have seen her creative work for about 15 years. But I was still completely blown away at the arrangements that she created. I had shown her some examples of what I liked and when I received the bouquets she created they were even more beautiful then the examples I sent her! Amazing! Additionally, she is very professional and dependable. I would 100% recommend her for anything creative related; she will blow you away!!

Sent on 10/22/2015