Wishes! Wedding Coordination

Seattle, WA View map
$2,295 Package Price

$2,295 Package Price

Our goal is to let you be you on your wedding day!

Wishes! is all about creating an event that matches your taste, budget, and personality. Our team strives to work WITH you and your vision to orchestrate a wonderful day for you and your guests. Whether you need us to plan the whole wedding or just give pointers during your engagement, we're here to help you maintain sanity while planning a beautiful event.

Wishes! wants you to enjoy your wedding day as a guest, without all the stresses of setting up decorations, confirming vendors, or even taking care of minor emergencies throughout the day. We allow peace of mind so you can focus on what's really important: your family, friends, and the love of your life.

To view more reviews and information visit our website, www.wishesevents.net

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,295

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Sheena
    Sheena Married on 10/05/2019

Best Day Of Coordinator - Grace Under Pressure

Krista was an AMAZING day of coordinator for our wedding on October 5th at the Washington Athletic Club! Throughout wedding planning, she was communicative and helped us think through each detail for the wedding. She orchestrated our rehearsal flawlessly and helped ease each person's anxiety. This included our officiant, a friend who was officiating a wedding for the first time. She answered all our questions and is the definition of "grace under pressure". Everything ran on time and as planned the day of because of her. She worked with all of our vendors very well and everything came together beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend Krista to any engaged couple looking for some peace of mind on your wedding day!
  • Allyne
    Allyne Married on 08/10/2019

Thank goodness for Krista!

We hired Krista to be our Day-of-Wedding Coordinator. I didn't think we needed one, but we're so happy that we did! Krista helped the day run smoothly and she made us feel at ease. Her personality is super fun too and her energy was great. She was definitely worth it! Thanks, Krista!!
    Rachel Married on 06/21/2019

The world's greatest wedding planner

Krista doesn't need yet another amazing review online but singing her praises is really the least I can do. I hired her for planning and day of coordination and she was worth every.single.penny...and then some. Just the amount of time I saved searching for the perfect florals, venue, desserts, DJ, officiant, etc. was worth it but she also knows where to get the best prices. She is the master at figuring out what the bride is asking for, what the bride really wants, and where there is overlap and where maybe there isn't. A rare skill and invaluable skill.

I have a very complicated family with a lot of opportunities for awkward moments, general unpleasantness, or a scene. She was sensitive to that and deescalated every potentially troubling situation with perfect tact. I can't recommend Krista enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

152 photos · 05/05/2018
  • Andrew & Niusha
    36 photos · 03/26/2017

Jacqui's Cakes Jacqui's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Krista and her team are amazing and will make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. I believe every bride and groom need a event planner and I highly recommend her!

Honey Crumb Cake Studio Honey Crumb Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

I'm a wedding cake designer and I worked with Krista Herman at a wedding at Newcastle Golf Course earlier this summer (2012). She coordinated the entire thing so expertly and beautifully that I was genuinely impressed. It all seemed to proceed without a hitch, and I would heartily recommend her services to couples seeking a wedding planner/coordinator. I look forward to working with her again this season, and beyond!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Wishes! Weddings & Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Seattle, WA, 98199
2068025904
Location of (Wishes! Wedding Coordination)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding