Sublime Stems

Seattle, WA View map

Let us help you design your floral arrangements for your dream wedding. Large or small we will help you make your vision a reality. We will work with you from start to finish to make a fabulous statement with flowers. We deliver all over Seattle including the surrounding areas. Call us for a free consultation!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

• Jessalyn
    Jessalyn P. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful flowers and great to work with!

Kristal is wonderful to work with, and was incredibly flexible when it came to rolling with the punches of trying to plan a wedding in 2020. We started working together in late 2019 for what was then planned as a 130-person wedding in June 2020 and ended up being a 15-person wedding in September 2020. Literally everything about our plans changed and Kristal rolled with it, from different flowers being in season to us needing far fewer arrangements and changing locations.

On our wedding day, Kristal and her team were cheerful and efficient despite low-level pandemonium at our wedding site. The personal flowers were beautiful and just as requested, and they put together a welcome arrangement and gazebo arrangement that were unbelievably lush and gorgeous, lasted well for days, and were easy to disassemble.

It's clear that Kristal truly loves what she does, and is always curious about new aspects to her work. I loved working with her, and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Sublime Stems's reply:

THANK YOU!!!! Your kind words really hit us hard and deep. Thank you for being an amazing couple through the craziest of times. I am so thankful we were able to be apart of your gorgeous day...even if it was a little different than we had thought.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful floral & great service!

Kristal was such a pleasure to work with! I was very impressed with how well she was able to understand my style and the vision I had for our wedding by simply looking at my pinterest- she literally brought it to life! She helped me work within our budget with great suggestions, which I really appreciated. My wedding planner had suggested her and it was the best recommendation ever. Everything was so beautiful the day of the our wedding, I couldn't have been any happier. Anyone who books with Sublime Stems will not be disappointed. Thank you, Kristal

Sublime Stems's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words...they really mean so much to us!!! Thank you for letting us be apart of your gorgeous day!!! Thank you again, and cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Kristal did absolutely amazing with the arrangements at our wedding! Everything was perfect and exactly as we envisioned. Sublime Stems also provided all of the rentals needed for the floral arrangements, including the arbor for our ceremony! They were also more affordable then some other florists that we talked with, and honestly the quality did not disappoint. I never felt that I would have been better off spending more because Kristal was a joy to work with and the arrangements were everything I dreamed of. Right now I have my bouquet in a vase and one of the table arrangements in my kitchen and I saw other guests leaving with some of the table arrangements as well. Everyone loved the flowers and I even got comments on how they were perfect for us. Easy to communicate with and prompt to respond, you will not be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Seth
    26 photos · 07/20/2019
  • Vincent & Shannon
    24 photos · 06/20/2016

Life's Flix Life's Flix Wedding Videographers

Beautiful work... It's just stands out!

Honey Crumb Cake Studio Honey Crumb Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

I had the pleasure of seeing Kristal Hancock's GORGEOUS floral arrangements at a wedding in Snohomish earlier this year (2012). I am a wedding cake designer and I certainly don't see such delicate, artful floral design very often. Kristal's got a keen eye for color and shape, and I would heartily endorse her skills for any couple seeking beautiful, unpretentious floral design for their wedding.

Wishes! Wedding Coordination Wishes! Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

Kristal at Sublime Stems is amazing! She does gorgeous work and can really bring your vision alive. She works great under pressure and short deadlines. I was hired by my client three weeks before her wedding and she had nothing planned. Her idea was to just run to the market in the morning and pull together some bouquets...I advised against this and after talking with Kristal I thought she would be a perfect match for my client, and it turns out I was right. Kristal was able to work with minimal direction and work with our budget. The bride was amazed by the bouquets...they were gorgeous!

Seattle, 98136
Location of (Sublime Stems)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding