Sublime Stems Reviews

Sublime Stems View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Jessalyn
    Jessalyn P. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful flowers and great to work with!

Kristal is wonderful to work with, and was incredibly flexible when it came to rolling with the punches of trying to plan a wedding in 2020. We started working together in late 2019 for what was then planned as a 130-person wedding in June 2020 and ended up being a 15-person wedding in September 2020. Literally everything about our plans changed and Kristal rolled with it, from different flowers being in season to us needing far fewer arrangements and changing locations.

On our wedding day, Kristal and her team were cheerful and efficient despite low-level pandemonium at our wedding site. The personal flowers were beautiful and just as requested, and they put together a welcome arrangement and gazebo arrangement that were unbelievably lush and gorgeous, lasted well for days, and were easy to disassemble.

It's clear that Kristal truly loves what she does, and is always curious about new aspects to her work. I loved working with her, and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Sublime Stems's reply:

THANK YOU!!!! Your kind words really hit us hard and deep. Thank you for being an amazing couple through the craziest of times. I am so thankful we were able to be apart of your gorgeous day...even if it was a little different than we had thought.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful floral & great service!

Kristal was such a pleasure to work with! I was very impressed with how well she was able to understand my style and the vision I had for our wedding by simply looking at my pinterest- she literally brought it to life! She helped me work within our budget with great suggestions, which I really appreciated. My wedding planner had suggested her and it was the best recommendation ever. Everything was so beautiful the day of the our wedding, I couldn't have been any happier. Anyone who books with Sublime Stems will not be disappointed. Thank you, Kristal

Sublime Stems's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words...they really mean so much to us!!! Thank you for letting us be apart of your gorgeous day!!! Thank you again, and cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Kristal did absolutely amazing with the arrangements at our wedding! Everything was perfect and exactly as we envisioned. Sublime Stems also provided all of the rentals needed for the floral arrangements, including the arbor for our ceremony! They were also more affordable then some other florists that we talked with, and honestly the quality did not disappoint. I never felt that I would have been better off spending more because Kristal was a joy to work with and the arrangements were everything I dreamed of. Right now I have my bouquet in a vase and one of the table arrangements in my kitchen and I saw other guests leaving with some of the table arrangements as well. Everyone loved the flowers and I even got comments on how they were perfect for us. Easy to communicate with and prompt to respond, you will not be disappointed.
    Bekah Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent Choice! Beautiful work!

Kristal was a dream to work with. The theme of our wedding stemmed from our love of nature and flowers. From the first time we met her we knew we made an excellent choice. She uses her talent and creativity to execute your design . She is so knowledgeable in her field and used incredibly gorgeous flowers and greens. High quality. She is a gem; patient and kind and conscientious of our budget. Wedding planning is stressful and expensive! But she kept the process honest and flexible and worked with us . Truly grateful to have found her. Highly recommend !!
    Tanya Married on 06/23/2018
    Finding the right florist for our wedding day seemed like a very difficult task until I got in touch with Kristal. She was so quick to respond to my e-mails and so easy to work with. She worked with me on ways to save $ in certain areas so that I didn't go over my budget. And her work is just absolutely beautiful! She made the most beautiful bouquets and arch for us, flowers to go on our cake and around our welcome sign. She decorated our aisle way and reception tables so beautifully- she even stayed through the ceremony (per my request) to help with the transition from ceremony to reception! She is just so talented and so kind!
    Kristal made all of my visions and wedding day dreams come true and made sure I didn't go over budget (every bride's dream)! Her work is absolutely stunning, she will not disappoint!
    Eleni Married on 08/26/2017
    Kristal did an AMAZING job for our flowers! She created out ceremony archway flower design, bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Each one of them were perfectly designed and beautiful. My bridal bouquet was everything I had hoped for, I just gave her my inspirations from pinterest and she made it come to life!
    Stacy Married on 01/28/2017
    I was referred to Kristal through my wedding planner (Rebecca of New Creations) and could not have been happier!! I was a little under the weather at our first meeting, but Kristal was still able to capture my vision for the day. I appreciated that she was upfront about my flower choice (aneomes can be fragile) and we created a backup plan just in case they weren't perfect. Luckily, they were GORGEOUS. I walked into my venue to find her setting up my rental centerpieces and aisle decor (another reason I went with her) and just about screamed from pure delight. I'm pretty sure there was an EEK out of my mouth. It was perfect!! She even went the extra mile to spray paint bottles as part of my centerpieces. She made my vision come to light and I could not have been happier.
    Julia Married on 01/15/2017
    Sublime Stems' bouquets are beautiful! Kristal prepared bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and she potted beautiful ferns in birch bark containers to line our aisle and adorn our reception tables. Everything was charmingly natural and elegant, and Kristal was excellently communicative regarding the availability of certain items and optional changes to our design plan. She was very warm and kind during our in-person meeting, and we really appreciated the care she took with us.
    Jessie Married on 04/02/2016
    Kristal was an absolute pleasure to work with and I truly enjoyed connecting with her through the planning process. She provided clear options, flexibility and beautiful selections of fresh flower bouquets, centerpieces, candles and décor to help make our special day truly memorable! Sublime Stems comes highly recommended.
    Heather Married on 08/28/2015
    Kristal at Sublime Stems saved my wedding reception! My wedding coordinator referred me to her at the last minute (literally 10 days before my reception!) when our other flower plan fell through. Kristal met with me right away and was able to be creative and flexible to realize my vision within my budget, on very short notice. When I showed up at the reception, the flowers were EXACTLY what I had wanted, providing the perfect finishing touch to our day. I highly recommend Sublime Stems for any floral needs.
    Megan Married on 07/11/2015
    Kristal at Sublime Stems was my favorite vendor from our wedding!! From the minute I met Kristal, I never felt the pressure I felt from other florists. We met for an hour to talk about everything I was envisioning and Kristal came back with a proposal that was spot on! AND it was actually below my $2,000 budget! I was amazed!! The months leading up to the big day, Kristal was super responsive via email. I would send her ideas and she would counter with even better ideas. It felt like a partnership and like Kristal had my best interests in mind which I really appreciated. My flowers were my favorite element from our wedding. I got many compliments!

I honestly can't say enough great things about Kristal. During the stressful time of planning a wedding, Kristal made me feel at ease and listened to. I am recommending her to all my friends!

• Kainoa
    Kainoa Married on 05/09/2015
    Kristal at Sublime Stems made my floral dreams come true for our wedding!!! She surpassed the vision I had in my head and everything was breathtakingly gorgeous! I thought we would have to spend a ton to get her, but she was so understanding and willing to work within our budget. She offered suggestions on ways to save which was a big help. I had a vision in my head for our "arbor" and she nailed it!! The simplicity was there along with elegance. Our guests were raving about the gorgeous centerpieces! I would and will recommend Kristal to ANYONE who wants their floral dream to come true without breaking the bank. We love you Kristal!!
  • Reba
    Reba Married on 09/27/2014
    Kristal did an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding! One of my bridesmaids who was recently just married herself stated the bride and bridesmaids bouquets were the prettiest she had ever seen. Kristal was great with communicating, she knew I had a budget but still provided me with amazingly fresh flowers! I would recommended Kristal to any bride!
  • User1797943 2+ years ago
    We had Kristal from Sublime Stems provide the flowers at our outdoor, vintage-inspired wedding at the Robinswood House and she did a fantastic job. I asked for blush, peach and ivory flowers with greenery and she delivered 100%. I was so thrilled when I first saw our bouquets because they were exactly what I wanted. She also made me a flower crown which was beautiful, but turns out they look a lot better on models and flower girls. She happily changed it first to smaller flowers, then cut off everything except for a small bundle of flowers and I wore that next to a loose bun instead. It was perfect! All her flower arrangements were so unbelievable beautiful, I wish they lasted forever.
  • User1572371 2+ years ago
    I rarely write reviews, but felt so compelled to write one for Sublime Stems after the exquisite flowers they provided me for my wedding. We were married at the Edgewater Hotel and I wanted the flowers to be as beautiful as the room we were married in. The florist overwhelmed us with the most lovely bouquets, original vases that matched the décor in the room and corsages. Everything was beautifully done and the room looked amazing. Sublime Stems made our wedding stunning, gorgeous and memorable. I will always be grateful that I had the good fortune to have them as our florist.
    Jackie Married on 12/27/2013
    Kristal is absolutely wonderful, not just as a provider of floral and decor services - but as an individual. Her spirit and passion for what she does come through her personality and service. My wedding planner, Rebecca Grant of New Creations Wedding Design & Coordination recommended Kristal to me as they have a strong partnership. We all sat together to discuss the vision for our winter wedding. Kristal took my hopes and dreams for the look and feel of the wedding and translated it into a visual masterpiece. Her work is incredible.

I would recommend Sublime Stems to anyone. And, with urgency ask you to consider her as a partner to your wedding. She will not disappoint you or your fiancé.

• User1474749 2+ years ago
    Kristal was fantastic to work with. I came in with little to no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like and she worked with what little I gave her to come up with some beautiful arrangements. Her prices were very reasonable as well. I'm so happy I was referred to her, one of the easiest vendors to work with for any part of my wedding.
  • Cate
    Cate Married on 09/14/2013
    Kristal was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive, flexible, and helpful. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and very affordable.
    Sandy Married on 09/06/2013
    Kristal did a beautiful job for us with the flowers, candles etc. The flowers were just gorgeous. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She was a pleasure to work with!
  • User1404268 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough about Kristal and the amazing floral arrangements/bouquets she created for my recent wedding! Everything arrived on time and was way beyond my expectations. She is so talented and reasonably priced. She even recommended using the same flowers for my ceremony aisle and table arrangements to save money! I would recommend her to anyone
  • Natalia
    Natalia Married on 07/19/2013
    Let me just start by saying, If you're looking for a florist your search is over! Kristal with Sublime Stems is the BEST! We actually found Sublime Stems off of a family referral and since that wedding she has done my flowers and my cousins. She out did herself 100% of the way. Everything about our wedding flowers were perfect. We got TONS of compliments. All of her work is far from the cookie cutter wedding arrangements I normally see. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.
    Theresa Married on 07/27/2012
    I seriously can't say enough good things about Kristal at Sublime Stems! She was super knowledgeable, fun to work with and had a lot of great ideas for us to consider! She took our vintage/rustic/northwest theme and evolved it into something so much better than I could ever dream of. I would highly recommend Kristal for any type of event that you may need a florist for, even outside of weddings!
    Amanda Married on 07/04/2012
    Kristal is amazing! Her work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. We cannot thank her enough!
    Catherine Married on 06/11/2011
    We had a sketchy idea of what we wanted for flowers. Over email and the phone, Kristal helped us pick out our flowers while working with our vision. Flowers turned out beautiful and delivered on time and intact! Perfect.
    Jennifer Married on 07/25/2010
    Kristal took all of my ideas and made them come together cohearantly into the most beautiful expression of my thoughts. I didn't have any idea how she was going to make them work together but she did! Honestly the flowers were one of my most memorable points of my wedding. I didn't want to part with my bouquet but did for the sake of tradition. Thanks again Kristal!