Willow and Waylon Events

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Willow and Waylon Events is an event and wedding coordination company. This planning firm is owned and operated by Katie Jensen, a nuptial specialist who strives to curate exquisite events with a flawless flow. Katie works to take care of the details, allowing you to relax and focus on creating memories with your loved ones. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or an extravagant affair, she can assist with events of all sizes.

Willow and Waylon Events can offer coordination services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This planner will be a source of support in the lead-up to your day, meeting you for a walkthrough of your venue and creating a timeline for the wedding. On the day, she will liaise with your chosen vendors, and take care of the setup and breakdown of your event. Katie will strive to ensure that everything goes according to plan throughout your nuptials, taking care of the unexpected and keeping an eye on the details.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,095

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alisa L. Married on 04/01/2022

Must have vendor for your wedding!

I hired Katie to help with my wedding and I am do glad I did! She was there with me every step of the way. She gave me advice and kept me on track during the planning process, making sure everything was done on time and properly. During the wedding, she took care of any issues that came up, basically set up all my decorations and made sure my venue was doing everything they were supposed to be doing. I wasn't worried about things at all since she was there to keep track of things, I was able to enjoy myself.
    Pam F. Married on 02/05/2022

Perfect Wedding Coordinator

After our first call with Katie, we knew the wedding would be perfect. Her attention to detail, calming demeanor and professionalism all helped create a day that exceeded all of our expectations. Katie was with us as a day of coordinator, our only regret is we didn't meet her sooner in the process! Hire her quick, she will not only make your wedding day all you hope for she is a delight and fun to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Katie Jensen
Katie Jensen
Owner

Weddings and events have been my specialty for over 7 years. I am passionate about flawless execution and exceeding the expectations of all my clients.

Working with Willow + Waylon Events affords our clients the luxury of making memories and enjoying the experience rather than worrying about all of the little details.

Willow + Waylon Events is a Milwaukee, Wisconsin based wedding coordination company but would be honored to travel with you to your venue.

Let’s make your special day come to life!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI, 53213
708-307-5196

Sunday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday: 9am-7pm Wednesday: 9am-7pm Thursday: 9am-7pm Friday: By Appointment Saturday: By Appointment
Location of (Willow and Waylon Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding