La Grange Park, IL 60526 Map · Phone number

About i Rock Fashions

We take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of – your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Got a business event you need help planning? We do those, too!

Follow i Rock Fashions on

makeup

1 Reviews for i Rock Fashions

Tracy · Married on 08/09/2015

1.0

I signed up to do 4 vendor events with Danie Roberts who represents I Rock Fashions and paid for them all up front. Going by her website, it looked like a fun thing to do and very vibrant. That was so not the case!!! I showed up to my "Ladies Night Out" venue she had and she had booked me and another woman from my company for 2 separate tables. The other woman showed up to the event to express how she felt and she still has not received her money back and did not even seem to care. The event was a total flop and the vendors packed up over an hour early because it was so bad. I would say a total of 10 people came in the door and they were family members of the girls in the fashion show and the few people that came to my table, told me they needed to come. Lastly, the next events were cancelled by Danie and I have yet to receive my money back, any calls back, emails back, etc. DO NOT BOOK AN EVENT WITH THIS WOMAN!!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

i Rock Fashions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• La Grange Park, 60526 See on map
    (708) 639-4292 (Phone number)
    Online and by appointment only