523 West Webster Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440 Map · Phone number

About Wildflower Studios

Wildflower Studios is a team of 3 photographers joined together to create an all in one experience. From your engagement session to your Wedding day and everything in between, Wildflower Studios provides natural images for all of West Michigan.

• Heather Heigel Photography
  • Inspired Moments by Sarah
  • Don't Blink Photography
  • Photography by Ali K

5 Reviews for Wildflower Studios

Joslyn Brenner · Married on 06/15/2019

Lemme tell you about these ladies!

If I could give Alison and Kaleigh more than 5 stars, I absolutely would.
    They were nothing short of amazing. They were responsive from day 1, flexible with our schedule for engagement photos (which were included in the wedding package, win!) and the quality of our photos was absolutely breathtaking.
    On our wedding day, they arrived early, learned the names of all of our wedding party and got right to work.
    Kaleigh suggested areas to take our wedding party photos, and let me tell you, they were so much better than anything I could have imagined.
    They captured our day perfectly.
    We got our photos back in 4 weeks, which was much faster than expected, and like I said, the quality is PHENOMENAL.
    Love these girls so much! I can’t recommend them enough. I could not have asked for more. ❤️

Sent on 10/11/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome! Will be using again for future family pictures!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Keria · Married on 10/03/2015

These ladies truly capture your wedding from start to finish. I have worked with them before my wedding and plan to continue after. The big day was rough, windy and cold but somehow, our photos reflect nothing but love and warmth between my (now) husband and I. These ladies make sure to answer all questions and keep in contact with whomever they need to before and day of the wedding. I never felt rushed when taking pictures and they just worked with our goofy group to capture every personality involved in the wedding. I made a Pinterest board of pictures that I liked and these ladies made sure to use them as influence for my photos.

Sent on 10/14/2015

• 523 West Webster Avenue Muskegon, 49440 See on map
    Location of (Wildflower Studios)

Wildflower Studios frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Wildflower Studios offer?

Wildflower Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Wildflower Studios offer?

Wildflower Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations

What photography materials does Wildflower Studios offer for wedding events?

Wildflower Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Wildflower Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wildflower Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.