6989 Corte Santa Fe, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number

About White Wedding Day Events

We are a full service rental and design company. We specialize in linens, rentals, flowers and lighting. We believe each wedding is unique and should reflect ther personality of the couple.

Follow White Wedding Day Events on

m

20 Reviews for White Wedding Day Events

• F

Faith · Married on 09/20/2015

After having a terrible experience with Lauren Sharon rentals, White Wedding Day Events/PEP was recommended to me by my venue. Unfortunately, my experience with them started out really rocky. It took weeks/months to get a response back. Then luckily, Ben took over my event and the change was such a blessing. I had a few ideas I needed help with and he executed them beautifully. He was quick to respond to my emails and offered creative suggestions along the way. PEP did gorgeous work for my wedding ceremony and reception, leaving me a few thoughtful surprises. They will work with your budget and really make your day come to life where needed, adding that something special every wedding needs.

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • User4320182 · 2+ years ago

Our August wedding in San Diego, during a drought, experienced a freak rainstorm that could have ruined our day (ceremony and reception were both planned to be outside). Kristen's team saved the day - their flexibility, professionalism, and talent are unmatched and we so deeply appreciate all of their efforts. My dad was at the venue during the day as they were setting up and he said they went beyond any old event planning company - they truly had our best interests at heart and had a fantastic attitude, despite working the rain, moving around tables, and completely readjusting all plans. At the helm was Kristen, a less talented wedding planner might have stumbled but Kristen took everything in stride and made our wedding day fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kristen was wonderful in the months leading up to the wedding and, most significantly, in handling the rain that occurred on the day of the outdoor wedding.

She adapted her proposal to meet our budget, worked with us as we created the centerpieces and provided excellent advice in all aspects of the planning.

When it started raining the day of the wedding, Kristen quickly and smoothly worked with all the vendors and rearranged everything (tables, food, DJ, etc.) to create an inviting, comfortable and lovely setting, despite the rain that came pouring down.

We couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 08/14/2014

White Wedding Day Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
    Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Working with White Wedding Day Events is such a breeze! I work with Ben frequently and he is always so responsive and gets my vision boards that I send him. This company has so many unique qualities and so many personal touches that your weddings needs! From florals (which are gorgeous) to draping and full event design. THEY DO IT ALL! I highly recommend them to design your event!

• Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning
    Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Working with WWDE is a great experience! They have so many ideas and resources available that I feel confident referring my clients to them. Kristen, the Wedding Specialist, has so many creative ideas which I love because I'm all about design. I look forward to many more events with this great team.

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

WOW, White Wedding Day has every single possible design and decor idea at hand or within reach! This company is amazing, loaded with gorgeous linens, display pieces, disco balls, even giant tiki statues! The team has the skills of a Hollywood production set, and the sales people are just adorably nice. Great company!

• 6989 Corte Santa Fe San Diego, 92121 See on map