Junebug Design + Decor

San Diego, CA View map Visit website

Junebug Design + Decor is a wedding rentals company located in San Diego, California. Owner Jess loves everything related to arts and crafts, especially things that express independence and freedom from the constraints of convention. Jess’s work is a celebration of love in all its splendor and variety, and she is determined to design an event that reflects and honors your unique story. Jess wants to make your big day extra special, and she can’t wait to be part of your wonderful wedding journey.

Junebug Design + Decor covers weddings and events throughout Southern California. Jess offers a range of wonderful decor items and custom signage that will dazzle your guests without breaking the bank. Day-of coordination services are also available. Whatever your needs, you can be sure that Jess has what it takes to turn your wedding vision into reality.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Team

Jess
Jess
Owner

I am a mama, wife and street taco lover. Three years ago, I was lucky enough to marry the love of my life and we had THE most perfect wedding day! Throughout the planning process, I absolutely fell in love with designing the look, vibe, and decor of our day and wanted to create a company doing just that. I love helping couples create the wedding of their dreams without going into a mountain of debt and crafting unique pieces to make their day truly special. I cannot wait to work with you to turn your Pinterest board into a reality!

1234 University Ave San Diego, CA, 92104
Location of (Junebug Design + Decor)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding