1671 Pepper Dr,, El Cajon, CA 92021 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pine & Cedar Events

Hello, my husband Matt and I (Martha) just wanted to take a moment to thank you for stopping by!

Cedar and Pine Events was born from a need (yes, I NEEDED them!) of farm tables at our own wedding. I loved the elegant look that farm style tables can bring to an event and I couldn't imagine my own wedding without them.

We were on a tight budget and I had always hoped to have the opportunity to work with event rentals (especially weddings), so we decided to spend the month and a half before our wedding building beautiful, dark walnut farm tables that could be reused for future events.

We are continuing to build our rental inventory to include a new line of tables, benches, and decorations. If you are looking for something custom or specific for your event, that you don't see on our site, please get in touch with us. We would be happy to work with you.

We appreciate you taking the time to look through our inventory and website. We would love to chat with you further about your event!

Follow Pine & Cedar Events on

farm style benches

5 Reviews for Pine & Cedar Events

• Zara

Zara · Married on 08/19/2018

I rented farm tables, cocktail tables, chairs and my chuppah from Cedar and Pine for my wedding in Malibu this summer. Their inventory is beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend using them for your wedding if you want a special/magical look for both the ceremony and reception!

Leigh · Married on 08/02/2018

Beautiful tables and decor! We used cedar and pine for our wedding ceremony and reception. The a- frame arch was absolutely beautiful for our sunset cliffs ceremony. They had to deliver to two separate locations and they were always on time and set everything up perfectly. Martha is awesome and super responsive/helpful!

Marisol · Married on 07/08/2017

It was great having Cedar and Pine Farm tables at our wedding.
    Highly recommended :)

• What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• 1671 Pepper Dr, El Cajon, 92021 See on map
    (619) 333-6811 (Phone number)
    (619) 333-6811 (Other Phone Number)
    (619) 333-6811 (Fax Number)