White Poppy Floral Design

Phoenix, AZ View map

$2,010 Typical Price

White Poppy is a florist in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in offering the finest in flowers for your wedding, party, or corporate event. White Poppy's wedding flowers and centerpieces have been featured in magazines and on the local news, and we have an extraordinary relationship with many wedding vendors in Arizona.

Over the years, we have provided floral decorations for weddings, intimate home parties and corporate events at the finest hotels in the greater Phoenix area. Our resume includes events at The Wrigley Mansion, The Biltmore, The Four Seasons, and The Royal Palms among many of the best hotels in Arizona.

White Poppy uses the freshest flowers available to create wedding flowers, and centerpieces that will be unforgettable. Our online portfolio includes examples of bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake decorations that we have designed for previous clients, but we have many more pictures available for you to look at during our free consultation.

White Poppy is proud to offer custom designs for your wedding. We also offer special packages for small and budget consious weddings. Please review our services for more information, or contact us to discuss your needs.

• Woman-owned

Alicia Married on 03/20/2016
    Jeanne is amazing! We had spoken with a couple of florists prior to our meeting with her, but they weren't very flexible on pricing and we were on a strict budget. I came to Jeanne with a few pictures to give her an idea of what I liked and she found a way to substitute some less expensive flowers and make my dream bouquet meet my dream budget. She also had some great ways to give me gorgeous centerpieces for minimal cost. I would recommend her to any of my friends in a heartbeat.
    Kelly Married on 10/24/2015
    Jeanne exceeded our expectations!!! The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely stunning! She was so patient in figuring out exactly what we wanted, and had excellent ideas on what flowers and colors would be best. She also made suggestions that helped symmetry of our tables, and suggestions for the boutonniere's. We will absolutely use White Poppy for all of our floral needs moving forward.
    Jessica Married on 04/06/2013
    I could not have picked a better florist! Working with Jeanne was SO great! She made picking the flowers and the wedding planning experience actually fun. She made my vision a reality and was able to work with our budget due to her extensive knowledge of the flower prices. I wish I could have kept my bridal bouquet forever, it was that beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

White Poppy Floral Design 1
Gift
With a purchase of $500 or more, we'll provide you a free toss bouquet, so you don't have to ruin your beautiful bridal bouquet!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club McCormick Ranch Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jeanne at White Poppy Floral Design has a wonderful gift for creating beautiful florals for any event. Not only that, but she is a complete pleasure to work with. We at McCormick Ranch Golf Club think she is great!!!

O Grace Photography O Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome work and so easy to work with!

4024 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85018
Location of (White Poppy Floral Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding