Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Poppy Floral Design

The Art of Creative Floral Design
White Poppy is a florist in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in offering the finest in flowers for your wedding, party, or corporate event. White Poppy’s wedding flowers and centerpieces have been featured in magazines and on the local news, and we have an extraordinary relationship with many wedding vendors in Arizona.

Over the years, we have provided floral decorations for weddings, intimate home parties and corporate events at the finest hotels in the greater Phoenix area. Our resume includes events at The Wrigley Mansion, The Biltmore, The Four Seasons, and The Royal Palms among many of the best hotels in Arizona.

White Poppy uses the freshest flowers available to create wedding flowers, and centerpieces that will be unforgettable. Our online portfolio includes examples of bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake decorations that we have designed for previous clients, but we have many more pictures available for you to look at during our free consultation.

White Poppy is proud to offer custom designs for your wedding. We also offer special packages for small and budget consious weddings. Please review our services for more information, or contact us to discuss your needs.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Boutonnieres (1)

Jeanne is amazing! We had spoken with a couple of florists prior to our meeting with her, but they weren't very flexible on pricing and we were on a strict budget. I came to Jeanne with a few pictures to give her an idea of what I liked and she found a way to substitute some less expensive flowers and make my dream bouquet meet my dream budget. She also had some great ways to give me gorgeous centerpieces for minimal cost. I would recommend her to any of my friends in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jeanne exceeded our expectations!!! The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely stunning! She was so patient in figuring out exactly what we wanted, and had excellent ideas on what flowers and colors would be best. She also made suggestions that helped symmetry of our tables, and suggestions for the boutonniere's. We will absolutely use White Poppy for all of our floral needs moving forward.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

White Poppy did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. They were stunning, fresh and delivered exactly on time. Jeanne took the time to listen to what I wanted and worked with me on creating my desired look. The options were endless. I highly recommend using White Poppy for your wedding flowers!

Profile Picture katie, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1237577939925 jbpics2

Free toss bouquet

Redeem In-Store
With a purchase of $500 or more, we'll provide you a free toss bouquet, so you don't have to ruin your beautiful bridal bouquet!
#WW7efae907958db09d

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jeanne at White Poppy Floral Design has a wonderful gift for creating beautiful florals for any event. Not only that, but she is a complete pleasure to work with. We at McCormick Ranch Golf Club think she is great!!!

Awesome work and so easy to work with!

4024 E Weldon Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018   See On Map