Main st., Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

About White Label Photography

Our photography philosophy is all about capturing the moments. Our goal is to create tasteful images filled with emotion; images that can be cherished forever. We look for images that are classy and tasteful and we always focus on the details. Each and every event is unique and so should be the photos.

Contact us at info@whitelabelphotography.com or give us a call at 925-788-8808

We are SF based photographers and we love to travel!

Follow White Label Photography on

DSC8659Edit
JoeStivrins033
BenSara0062

26 Reviews for White Label Photography

Great photography duo! Very understanding to our out-of-town planning situation. Meet with us before the wedding day at the venue to go through what shots we wanted. Returned 400+ touched up photographs to us via a hard drive and many more photos that were not touched up. We are looking forward to putting together an album and getting some pictures framed!

Ben · Married on 08/01/2015

These guys were great. I live 6 hours from the wedding venue and my fiancee lived 10 hours away, so communication was important. Haroon & Sal communicated very quickly via email and phone, and made the whole process extremely easy. Contracts were signed via email, payments via PayPal - these two had never even met me before wedding day. They came with professional equipment, came earlier than they said they would, and were responsive to our requests. They had their own ideas and didn't need to be prompted on what pictures to take, and weren't intrusive at all during the ceremony or reception. They delievered 4x as many pictures as they promised (both edited and un-edited) and all were included on a beautiful flash drive - not something generic but a custom designed white leather and stainless steel masterpiece designed just for White Label. They also worked quickly - we had an online slideshow just days after we got back from our honeymoon, and the flash drive followed shortly thereafter. Their pricing was very reasonable on top of all this, not the very bottom dollar but definitely the best bang for the buck that I found. We haven't submitted our photos for our album yet (delays on my part, not theirs), but I trust they will be awesome with that as well. I had a few friends get married in SF Bay Area in the past year (before my wedding), and based on what they all said, I think Haroon & Sal deliver the best of all worlds.

Jayme · Married on 02/28/2015

Like I was, you're probably stressed because you don't want to choose the wrong photographers. The fear of bad photos is overwhelming. So, you're googling their names like a crazy person trying to see if they are the one. Stress no more. You've found them. They're going to exceed your expectations and bring tears to your eyes when you view your slideshow. Here's why you can stop your search...

1. They're fun! Our guests commented multiple times (even after the wedding) how amazing they were. You'll want to be friends with these guys and the bonus is they take incredible photos.
    2. I never felt like we were posing. We wanted candid photos and they delivered. They managed to capture raw emotions - exactly what we wanted.
    3. Their photos tell a story. You get to relive your amazing day through their photos.
    4. Did I mention they take amazing photos? We just got our slideshow and it is incredible. I was stunned at what a wonderful job they did.
    5. You'll immediately forget that planning a wedding isn't fun and want to do it again after you see your pictures.
    6. I can't wait till we have an excuse to hire them again. I'd make the trip to SF to work with this team any day.
    7. I can't say enough wonderful things about this team. They were incredible and have given us amazing memories.

Thank you Haroon and Sal for the incredible photos!

• , Main st. Walnut Creek, 94596 See on map