10-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Wedgewood at The Sterling Hotel

Welcome to Wedgewood Sterling Hotel!

Located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, only steps away from the State Capitol and governor’s mansion, Wedgewood’s Sterling Hotel venue offers a perfect mix of history, luxury, and beauty. Originally built in 1889, the Sterling Hotel’s charming Victorian architecture and immaculate, manicured grounds now offer a gorgeous and unique atmosphere for weddings.

Highlights of this Wedgewood venue:

·      Beautiful landscaping with old-growth trees

·      Multiple ceremony, cocktail hour and event spaces

·      Picturesque Victorian details, including an intersecting gabled roof, generous porch, turret and tower

·      Impressive grand entry with magnificent double doors and stained glass rotunda

·      Stunning 3,500-square-foot ballroom featuring high ceilings, glass chandeliers, and mirrored archways

·      Accommodates up to 200 guests

Wedgewood Weddings brings 30 years of expertise to every wedding, offers a variety of affordable, customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages and has venues across California, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois and Colorado—so you're sure to find the perfect fit. Call (866) 966-3009 or email events@wedgewoodbanquet.com to schedule a consultation and start planning the wedding of your dreams, stress-free.

*Add us on Snapchat @WedgewoodWeds

Hors d'Oeuvres (4)
Bartender(s) (4)
Centerpieces (4)
Decor (4)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Event Rentals (3)
Liquor License (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Aisle Runners (1)

Everything about this venue was great. First, I loved the fact that they had inclusive packages; I got my DJ and officiant as part as my package. The planning team was so helpful with everything, they answered any questions I had. The venue itself is beautiful. The food served at the reception was phenomenal. I don't have a single bad thing to say about this venue. The DJ and officiant that we booked through the venue were absolutely amazing as well. I am so happy we chose Wedgewood at the Sterling Hotel.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 3/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This venue is incredible and absolutely stunning. My husband and were recently married at the sterling and we would not change a single thing. The girls Kali and Kelsey are incredible and super attentive to detail. They go out of their way to ensure that your day is exactly how you imagine and that stress is limited.

Kali and Kelsey were very attentive and responsive throughout the whole process and our wedding day turned out exactly as we imagined. My husband and I would not change a single detail and we loved every minute of our day. Our entire family was blown away by our wedding and, not exaggerating, but every single guest has reached out to me saying it was “the best wedding they have ever been to” and that “they do not remember the last time they had that mush fun”. My vision was brought to life and I am so thankful to have found this venue and to have had this experience.

THANK YOU WEDGEWOOD FOR GIVING ME THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS!!!!!

My guests have been raving about the day non-stop since the wedding! I would highly recommend this venue and this team. Weddings are supposed to be a celebration of your love and this venue allows you the opportunity to have the wedding of your dreams and to experience and enjoy every minute of it!!

GOOD LUCK BRIDES WITH ALL YOUR WEDDING PLANNING! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS UNFORGETTABLE FOR YOU AS IT WAS FOR US!!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1481036579704 9

2 VIDEOS

1300 H Street, Sacramento, CA 95814   See On Map
844-285-5301 (phone)
Wedgewood at The Sterling Hotel is a wedding venue from Sacramento, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sacramento, the Bay Area, and Northern California. Wedgewood at The Sterling Hotel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the California wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies and receptions .