About Wedgewood at The Sterling Hotel
Located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, only steps away from the State Capitol and governor’s mansion, Wedgewood’s Sterling Hotel venue offers a perfect mix of history, luxury, and beauty. Originally built in 1889, the Sterling Hotel’s charming Victorian architecture and immaculate, manicured grounds now offer a gorgeous and unique atmosphere for weddings.
Highlights of this Wedgewood venue:
· Beautiful landscaping with old-growth trees
· Multiple ceremony, cocktail hour and event spaces
· Picturesque Victorian details, including an intersecting gabled roof, generous porch, turret and tower
· Impressive grand entry with magnificent double doors and stained glass rotunda
· Stunning 3,500-square-foot ballroom featuring high ceilings, glass chandeliers, and mirrored archways
· Accommodates up to 200 guests
Wedgewood Weddings brings 30 years of expertise to every wedding, offers a variety of affordable, customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages and has venues across California, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois and Colorado—so you're sure to find the perfect fit. Call (866) 966-3009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation and start planning the wedding of your dreams, stress-free.
*Add us on Snapchat @WedgewoodWeds
Categories: Wedding Venue