Wild Flowers Design Group

Sacramento, CA 95815 Map · Phone number

About Wild Flowers Design Group

Carolyn attended the school of Floral Art and Design in the Netherlands and has completed floral design workshops with German designer, Gergor Lersch and Dutch Schoolmaster, Dries Alberts. She has continued her education by attending Floral Symposiums in Palm Springs, Boston, San Francisco, Dallas, San Diego, Florida and Chicago.

Follow Wild Flowers Design Group on

Wild Flowers Design Group 4
Wild Flowers Design Group 5

Summer · Married on 05/11/2019

Lake Tahoe wedding and Dog flower girl

I loved the flowers the girls put together for my wedding! Since we were getting married with the back drop of the lake, I didn’t want a lot of flowers, but I did want a lot of greenery and something special for our dog who was the flower girl. I love how the walk through process allowed me to share my Pinterest ideas and on the day of it all came to life! It was better than I could have hoped for! I would highly recommend! I loved the arch they created as a last minute add. Couldn’t have asked for a better team!

Wild Flowers Design Group 6
    Wild Flowers Design Group 11
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Olga

Olga Vasilenko · Married on 01/10/2019

Would hire them over and over again!!

I have been to a number of events where wildflowers design group I have provided flowers and decor. I have always been amazed with their work. So there was no doubt in my mind that we were going to hire them as our florist. In fact we were so confident, that we did not even shop around to other florists.

Not to toot my own horn, but my decision was a good one. Wildflowers not only met our expectations, but completely exceeded them. Now although I would love for you to believe me based off that, I will go ahead and justify why I believe I made the right decision and why are you most definitely should make the same one and go with wildflowers design group as well.

First of all, I am not one of those women that have spent every day of my life planning my wedding. So it’s safe to say I had no idea what I was doing except that I just wanted it to be an experience that my guests would enjoy and that I would reminisce about. Brie was diligent about helping me identify what I want and what flowers would be most cost effective in delivering that look.

On the day of, her staff delivered the flowers. Then they put out the sweetheart table decorations, the centerpieces, the ceremony pieces, and the roses down the aisle. Everything was done so beautifully and just like we had discussed. My bouquet was everything I wanted. It was filled a ton of eucalyptus and draped to compliment a gown. We also got bridesmaid bouquets, toss bouquet, corsages, and boutonnieres. All of the flowers lasted the duration of the wedding and then for a week after. Which I think speaks to the freshness of the flowers used.

I am so happy Brie and her team were part of our day. They did a fantastic job and I know you won’t regret your decision by going with them. They’re so worth it.

Wild Flowers Design Group 12
    Wild Flowers Design Group 21
    Wild Flowers Design Group 22
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Brooke Garton · Married on 10/13/2018

The experience was amazing, easy, and they delivered on the promise!!

Brie and her team were exceptional. We didn't really know what we wanted for flowers. We had an overall idea of what we wanted but we didn't know how to achieve it. They helped us nail down the design, they suggested flowers that would achieve that look, and they executed it as promised. Working with them was easy and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/13/2019