1624 S Grand Ave, Waukesha, WI 53189 Map · Phone number

About Weddings With Mike

Hello!

Thank you for the opportunity to tell you about "Weddings With Mike". As I look through weddingwire.com I see there are so many choices for you to choose from for wedding entertainment. Some look fantastic, while others have reviews that speak for themself.

So what make's "Weddings With Mike" so unique? Well, to truely understand what we have to offer I highly encourage you to sit down and meet with me, your personal wedding DJ/host and really get a good feeling on How I can work with you to make your day so special. Through my 10 years of experience, I can guide you down the path of your perfection through ideas i've experienced and shared with so many other couples like you. So call me today and make the second best decision (your spouse being the first) you will make for your wedding!

Mike Albrecht

eval0804
eval0519

10 Reviews for Weddings With Mike

Amber · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike and Mike were seriously the best! The music they played was great and had people up and dancing. While we were taking pictures, Mike came and offered us some water and during dinner offered to get us more drinks, which is just beyond what would be expected from a DJ. They also made the planning really easy and helped us create our wedding reception time line. They helped us stay on track for the day and helped make the day go so smoothly!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ross · Married on 06/01/2013

Mike was a pleasure to work with he took a lot of the anxiety off of our shoulders for the day. He was prompt and very helpful in making sure we achieved everything we originally wanted to. One of the great things about "Weddings with Mike" is that they truly allow you to do whatever you want. He provides some guidance and let's you know what's popular but there is no pressure whatsoever to do anything other than what you want to do. Many of the people who attended our wedding still tell us that they will never forget how we ended the night and that was all Mike's idea. Overall everything was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better DJ service to accompany us on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/21/2014
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 04/28/2012

Mike is an amazing DJ. He checked in with us throughout the night, kept people on the dance floor and kept everyone's moods high. Mike also met with us and walked us through the entire night before the wedding day which put us at ease and then followed everything we had talked about to a T. I couldn't have asked for a better D.J. Everyone at the reception said it was the most fun they had had at a reception.

Sent on 04/29/2012