Weddings of Pittsburgh

10675 Perry Hwy. #117 Wexford, PA 15090, Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73
  • Pricing

About Weddings of Pittsburgh

Have you already decided to hire Weddings of Pittsburgh? Great we exclusively ONLY take 10 weddings a year to provide you with our undivided attention that you deserve!

Are you looking to pull all your creativity together and keep honed in on the ultimate creation?

Do you want an advocate who will be on your side and stand up for you?

Click to visit my website www.weddingsofpittsburgh.com

Here is what Courtney had to say:

From day one I've felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew Tonya would be there with Dillon and I as her first priority. She quickly learned my personality and tailored her process to me. (She saw that I would get overwhelmed with too many options so she found a few vendors perfect for me and we took it from there.) I feel like anything is possible with her by my side. I have felt so comfortable about coming to her with any concerns I have had.

~Courtney Merson

We specialize in full service concierge planning (all inclusive) for people that are busy with work, school, family obligations and realize there are so many decisions to be made for their wedding that by making one decision, choosing us, they can make all the other decisions easier.

Your day is special don't trust it to just anybody!

Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh is one of the top 18 Wedding Planners in Pittsburgh, PA

The International Women's Leadership Association (IWLA), has recognized Tonya Edinger - Weddings of Pittsburgh as a woman of outstanding leadership.

My name is Tonya Edinger, I am a certified wedding planner with over 20 years experience planning weddings, organizing professional events, and making connections in the wedding industry. I have been happily married for 25 years to DJ Sean of Ultimate Entertaining and have 3 wonderful children.

Read what this bride wrote on WeddingWire: Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh along with Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean made my reception a night to remember! Immediately upon our arrival at the reception, Tonya was there for the every need of the bridal party. She provided very personal and professional customer service. Tonya and Sean went above and beyond any expectations. They assisted in creating the reception I had always wanted. The entire night ran so smoothly. DJ Sean had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. The colorful uplights we added were amazing and created the perfect atmosphere for the reception. I would recommend these vendors to anyone!

****Email me and tell me more about your wedding vision... Tonya@weddingsofpittsburgh.com or Call/text 724-968-7135 *****

Click to visit my website www.weddingsofpittsburgh.com

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Entertainment area
Entertainment area
trevor my assistant and myself cleaning up
erin and john 5 weddings of pittsburgh ultimate en

Weddings of Pittsburgh 7
  • Tracey

Tracey Summer · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Tonya is Amazing

Highly recommend! Tonya has so much knowledge and made me feel as ease that everything will go smoothly through planning, big day, and clean up. Not to mention her props and decor warehouse are great, it's a huge relief not to hunt for those things now.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Weddings of Pittsburgh's reply:

Awe thank you girl!!
    I am so excited to see what we design together, it will be epic.
    The best thing I ever did was create my process, it allows my brides to enjoy being engaged instead of stressed, they know what is coming next and I explain it every step of the way, which makes it fun for both of us.
    It also, offers us more time to spend creating the overall design.
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2019

100 Percent Worth It.

I can't more highly recommend Tonya. It's 100 percent WORTH it to invest in wedding planning services, especially hers. She made the entire process so much easier for me.

My situation was that I live and work in Ohio, but was getting married in Johnstown, PA -- where actually neither my family or my finance's family live. We grew up on either side of PA, so this was a central location.

Tonya helped me find affordable vendors and from afar, she kept me on track via a detailed to-do-list and regular phone calls, emails and texts and a few in-person conversations, too, which included a visit to the venue we chose.

Also prior to the wedding, she gave me advice on how to manage bridal party issues, helped plan my bridal shower and set up the day before.

But I mean, when it comes down to it, what just completely blew me away was the wedding day. Literally so much went wrong, but because she was there, it didn't even matter. She just made it work, fixed it, communicated what needed to be done to everyone -- and I could just have fun. I don’t know how I would have handled it all and still enjoyed my wedding day without her.

To begin with, I woke up at 2 am on my wedding day, stressed about how the hall was set up. It was a little different than I had envisioned it, and essentially I realized that I wanted to switch some table numbers around. The next morning, I called Tonya with this and a few other things, and she said she’d make it happen. She did.

Later, before walking down the aisle at the church, she was the one to catch the fact that my bridesmaids and I forgot to put my the train on my dress down. She got it fixed with only two bridesmaids in front of me left to walk down the aisle.

Then, for pictures, the limousine we rented couldn’t make it around a corner to my first choice photo destination. I had a rain back up plan (thanks to Tonya telling me again & again how important that was) & we got photos at the rain back up location instead.

I pride myself in being prepared. But honestly, I couldn’t have imagined the limousine problem. Not in my wildest dreams.

As a result, we were a half hour late to the reception. Tonya communicated everything to the caterers, DJ and my parents so that it seemed planned.

That night, she and her team kept a drink in my hands at all times -- as requested. I was just pulled so many directions and was constantly putting my drink down. This simple thing meant so much to me. I really could just focus on being in the moment and being present with friends and family. And that's 100 percent thanks to Tonya.

Anyways, maybe that’s more than most people need to hear! But I’m a huge Tonya fan. She truly is incredible, and I can’t recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Weddings of Pittsburgh 20
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Dreams Come True

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception in our local Firehall. We had our head table on the stage and behind it had a bunch of wires and a projector screen. We were able to get draping from Tonya to cover up the wires and such. Also since the door was a clear glass we were able to get draping for right in front of the door so that people couldn’t see me walking in for the ceremony before we were ready for them too. I think it really tied everything together and made the space look so much better! I couldn’t have planned for a better day thanks to Tonya!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Weddings of Pittsburgh's reply:

I completely enjoyed both of your fun loving and happy nature. The skeletons and skeleton dog for your Halloween wedding were just perfect, I have never seen anyone have them at their head table before. I wish you both a lifetime of love, joy, and happiness.
    ~The Pittsburgh Wedding Planner - Tonya Edinger with Weddings of Pittsburgh

Weddings of Pittsburgh Pricing

Weddings of Pittsburgh Price Rates

Weddings of Pittsburgh FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 225.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Sigmas Conference & Event Center
    Sigmas Conference & Event Center Banquet Halls

Tonya, with Weddings of Pittsburgh, is simply the best! You will have no worries about your planning process when you hire Tonya!

• Loyalty Entertainment LTD
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD Wedding DJs

Weddings of Pittsburgh is definitely a 5 star service!!

• David Hague Photography
    David Hague Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings of Pittsburgh is great for all your wedding planning. She will help with whatever you need and will make sure everything runs smooth all day. If you need a wedding planner look no further Weddings of Pittsburgh is the best there is.

• 10675 Perry Hwy. #117 Wexford, PA 15090 Pittsburgh, PA, 15211 See on map