Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 85

About Weddings of Pittsburgh

Have you already decided to hire Weddings of Pittsburgh? Great we exclusively ONLY take 10 weddings a year to provide you with our undivided attention that you deserve!

Are you looking to pull all your creativity together and keep honed in on the ultimate creation?

Do you want an advocate who will be on your side and stand up for you?

Email me and tell me more... Tonya@weddingsofpittsburgh.com

Here is what Courtney had to say:

From day one I've felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew Tonya would be there with Dillon and I as her first priority. She quickly learned my personality and tailored her process to me. (She saw that I would get overwhelmed with too many options so she found a few vendors perfect for me and we took it from there.) I feel like anything is possible with her by my side. I have felt so comfortable about coming to her with any concerns I have had.

~Courtney Merson

We specialize in full service concierge planning (all inclusive) for people that are busy with work, school, family obligations and realize there are so many decisions to be made for their wedding that by making one decision, choosing us, they can make all the other decisions easier.

Your day is special don't trust it to just anybody!

Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh is one of the top 18 Wedding Planners in Pittsburgh, PA

The International Women's Leadership Association (IWLA), has recognized Tonya Edinger - Weddings of Pittsburgh as a woman of outstanding leadership.

My name is Tonya Edinger, I am a certified wedding planner with over 18 years experience planning weddings, organizing professional events, and making connections in the wedding industry. I have been happily married for 25 years to DJ Sean of Ultimate Entertaining and have 3 wonderful children.

Read what this bride wrote on WeddingWire: Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh along with Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean made my reception a night to remember! Immediately upon our arrival at the reception, Tonya was there for the every need of the bridal party. She provided very personal and professional customer service. Tonya and Sean went above and beyond any expectations. They assisted in creating the reception I had always wanted. The entire night ran so smoothly. DJ Sean had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. The colorful uplights we added were amazing and created the perfect atmosphere for the reception. I would recommend these vendors to anyone!

In my free time (when I have it) I enjoy reading nonfiction and self help books to better myself. I love to crochet and watch baseball. I actively volunteer in church, my local community, serve as an ambassador for Pittsburgh Social Exchange and serve on the board of the Young Professionals.

****Book a 15min session now ! Call/text 724-968-7135 *****

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Entertainment area
Entertainment area
trevor my assistant and myself cleaning up
erin and john 5 weddings of pittsburgh ultimate en
20140517214932

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Weddings of Pittsburgh

Gary · Married on 09/01/2018

I am a tyrannical control freak who had a vision for my daughters wedding and I am NEVER content with “good enough.” Tonya worked her magic with every vendor and the venue to make that vision a reality. Every need, demand and whim I had leading up to the wedding...Tonya somehow managed to make a reality. She doesn’t take “no” for an answer when it comes to getting what her client envisions. I can honestly say the planning and preparation for my daughter’s wedding was fun and stress-free. Isn’t that exactly what you’re looking for?

• Chaz

Chaz · Married on 05/26/2018

I don't know how I would have done this wedding without the help of Tonya and her girls. They were awesome! Tonya was so incredibly accommodating from day 1. I had pretty much all my wedding planned out and done myself (mistake, don't try and do that!) and my vendors were all over the place and I was just so completely overwhelmed with stress and didn't know what to do, so I hired her 2 months before my wedding and she came right in and took ownership of everything. She went through all the paperwork I had from every vendors. she got in contact with all of my vendors, and worked with them for me so I really could just relax finally and focus on what I needed to for my big day. Her girls were on site for our rehearsal and the day of and they, again, worked with all of my vendors so I had absolutely nothing to worry about besides arriving to my venue and getting married. They did the set up and clean up and they told us step by step what we would be doing. Tonya made herself available to answer any questions via text/call/email at all times. I could not have done it without them. I will recommend them to everyone!

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2017

Tonya is amazing, not just as a planner but as a person! Any stress, worries, concerns you have for your big day will be taken care of. She pays attention to all the details and is truly compassionate about her work. She has great ideas to make your day unique and personal. I would recommend Tonya a million times over.

Award

Weddings of Pittsburgh FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Sigmas Conference & Event Center
    Sigmas Conference & Event Center Banquet Halls

Tonya, with Weddings of Pittsburgh, is simply the best! You will have no worries about your planning process when you hire Tonya!

• Loyalty Entertainment LTD
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD Wedding DJs

Weddings of Pittsburgh is definitely a 5 star service!!

• David Hague Photography
    David Hague Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings of Pittsburgh is great for all your wedding planning. She will help with whatever you need and will make sure everything runs smooth all day. If you need a wedding planner look no further Weddings of Pittsburgh is the best there is.