Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 85

About Weddings of Pittsburgh

Have you already decided to hire Weddings of Pittsburgh? Great we exclusively ONLY take 10 weddings a year to provide you with our undivided attention that you deserve!

Are you looking to pull all your creativity together and keep honed in on the ultimate creation?

Do you want an advocate who will be on your side and stand up for you?

Email me and tell me more... Tonya@weddingsofpittsburgh.com

Here is what Courtney had to say:

From day one I've felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew Tonya would be there with Dillon and I as her first priority. She quickly learned my personality and tailored her process to me. (She saw that I would get overwhelmed with too many options so she found a few vendors perfect for me and we took it from there.) I feel like anything is possible with her by my side. I have felt so comfortable about coming to her with any concerns I have had.

~Courtney Merson

We specialize in full service concierge planning (all inclusive) for people that are busy with work, school, family obligations and realize there are so many decisions to be made for their wedding that by making one decision, choosing us, they can make all the other decisions easier.

Your day is special don't trust it to just anybody!

Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh is one of the top 18 Wedding Planners in Pittsburgh, PA

The International Women's Leadership Association (IWLA), has recognized Tonya Edinger - Weddings of Pittsburgh as a woman of outstanding leadership.

My name is Tonya Edinger, I am a certified wedding planner with over 18 years experience planning weddings, organizing professional events, and making connections in the wedding industry. I have been happily married for 25 years to DJ Sean of Ultimate Entertaining and have 3 wonderful children.

Read what this bride wrote on WeddingWire: Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh along with Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean made my reception a night to remember! Immediately upon our arrival at the reception, Tonya was there for the every need of the bridal party. She provided very personal and professional customer service. Tonya and Sean went above and beyond any expectations. They assisted in creating the reception I had always wanted. The entire night ran so smoothly. DJ Sean had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. The colorful uplights we added were amazing and created the perfect atmosphere for the reception. I would recommend these vendors to anyone!

In my free time (when I have it) I enjoy reading nonfiction and self help books to better myself. I love to crochet and watch baseball. I actively volunteer in church, my local community, serve as an ambassador for Pittsburgh Social Exchange and serve on the board of the Young Professionals.

****Book a 15min session now ! Call/text 724-968-7135 *****

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Entertainment area
Entertainment area
trevor my assistant and myself cleaning up
erin and john 5 weddings of pittsburgh ultimate en

27 Reviews for Weddings of Pittsburgh

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Dreams Come True

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception in our local Firehall. We had our head table on the stage and behind it had a bunch of wires and a projector screen. We were able to get draping from Tonya to cover up the wires and such. Also since the door was a clear glass we were able to get draping for right in front of the door so that people couldn’t see me walking in for the ceremony before we were ready for them too. I think it really tied everything together and made the space look so much better! I couldn’t have planned for a better day thanks to Tonya!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Weddings of Pittsburgh's reply:

I completely enjoyed both of your fun loving and happy nature. The skeletons and skeleton dog for your Halloween wedding were just perfect, I have never seen anyone have them at their head table before. I wish you both a lifetime of love, joy, and happiness. ~The Pittsburgh Wedding Planner - Tonya Edinger with Weddings of Pittsburgh

Adraine Deithorn · Married on 09/28/2018

Fundraising Executive and fellow event planner

I have worked with Tonya on events throughout Pittsburgh. I am an event planner as well as a wedding planner. Tonya and her team are absolutely incredible and approach everything with a level of creativity, organization, attention to detail, and overarching vision that most would never think about. Many of her event and wedding guests have commented on the beauty and flawlessness of the events. I would highly recommend Tonya and her team to anyone for any event you may need to have!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Weddings of Pittsburgh's reply:

It is always a pleasure working with you. I am excited for all the new endeavors we are working on for 2019.

Gary · Married on 09/01/2018

I am a tyrannical control freak who had a vision for my daughters wedding and I am NEVER content with “good enough.” Tonya worked her magic with every vendor and the venue to make that vision a reality. Every need, demand and whim I had leading up to the wedding...Tonya somehow managed to make a reality. She doesn’t take “no” for an answer when it comes to getting what her client envisions. I can honestly say the planning and preparation for my daughter’s wedding was fun and stress-free. Isn’t that exactly what you’re looking for?

Award

Weddings of Pittsburgh FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Sigmas Conference & Event Center
    Sigmas Conference & Event Center Banquet Halls

Tonya, with Weddings of Pittsburgh, is simply the best! You will have no worries about your planning process when you hire Tonya!

• Loyalty Entertainment LTD
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD Wedding DJs

Weddings of Pittsburgh is definitely a 5 star service!!

• David Hague Photography
    David Hague Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings of Pittsburgh is great for all your wedding planning. She will help with whatever you need and will make sure everything runs smooth all day. If you need a wedding planner look no further Weddings of Pittsburgh is the best there is.