Weddings of Pittsburgh

Weddings of Pittsburgh

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings of Pittsburgh

We create your event reality!

Have you already decided to hire Weddings of Pittsburgh?  Great we exclusively ONLY take 10 weddings a year to provide you with our undivided attention that you deserve!

Are you looking to pull all your creativity together and keep honed in on the ultimate creation?

Do you want an advocate who will be on your side and stand up for you?

Email me and tell me more... Tonya@weddingsofpittsburgh.com

Here is what Courtney had to say:

From day one I've felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.  I knew Tonya would be there with Dillon and I as her first priority. She quickly learned my personality and tailored her process to me.  (She saw that I would get overwhelmed with too many options so she found a few vendors perfect for me and we took it from there.)  I feel like anything is possible with her by my side.  I have felt so comfortable about coming to her with any concerns I have had.

~Courtney Merson

We specialize in full service concierge planning (all inclusive) for people that are busy with work, school, family obligations and realize there are so many decisions to be made for their wedding that by making one decision, choosing us, they can make all the other decisions easier.

Your day is special don't trust it to just anybody!

Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh is one of the top 18 Wedding Planners in Pittsburgh, PA

The International Women's Leadership Association (IWLA), has recognized Tonya Edinger - Weddings of Pittsburgh as a woman of outstanding leadership.

My name is Tonya Edinger, I am a certified wedding planner with over 18 years experience planning weddings, organizing professional events, and making connections in the wedding industry.  I have been happily married for 25 years to DJ Sean of Ultimate Entertaining and have 3 wonderful children.

Read what this bride wrote on WeddingWire: Tonya Edinger of Weddings of Pittsburgh along with Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean made my reception a night to remember! Immediately upon our arrival at the reception, Tonya was there for the every need of the bridal party. She provided very personal and professional customer service. Tonya and Sean went above and beyond any expectations. They assisted in creating the reception I had always wanted. The entire night ran so smoothly. DJ Sean had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. The colorful uplights we added were amazing and created the perfect atmosphere for the reception. I would recommend these vendors to anyone!

In my free time (when I have it) I enjoy reading nonfiction and self help books to better myself.  I love to crochet and watch baseball.  I actively volunteer in church, my local community, serve as an ambassador for Pittsburgh Social Exchange and serve on the board of the Young Professionals.

****Book a 15min session now ! Call/text 724-968-7135 *****

Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Tonya is amazing, not just as a planner but as a person! Any stress, worries, concerns you have for your big day will be taken care of. She pays attention to all the details and is truly compassionate about her work. She has great ideas to make your day unique and personal. I would recommend Tonya a million times over.

Profile Picture Danielle , 12/1/17, 1 Review

Greetings,
To whomever seeks to hire Tonya Edinger and Weddings of Pittsburgh...
You are making the right decision. My company Inspiring Ives Magazine and my non-profit recently for my Empowering Women in Business Awards event. So I am was not one of her brides... rather I was a boss on a mission (which could be like a "bridezilla". ;)

Tonya and her team did a fantastic job of organizing, creating an stellar event, completed the breakdown of the event and so much more with professionalism and grace.

My corporation and non-profit will continue to work with her and her company for in the future because of the excellent attention to detail and care she put into our event.

Enjoy working Tonya... I know that I did! I wish you the best of luck on planning your wedding!

Profile Picture Dr. Shellie , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience having everything done perfectly! Tonya was the professional that every bride needs to make their day special. She was responsive to all of my questions, really cared about what I wanted, and did everything with a smile! Make sure to use the best planner in Pittsburgh!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1487349701760 ultimate entertaining up lighting
220x220 sq 1487349354542 trevor my assistant and myself cleaning up

1 VIDEO

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Tonya, with Weddings of Pittsburgh, is simply the best! You will have no worries about your planning process when you hire Tonya!

Weddings of Pittsburgh is definitely a 5 star service!!

Weddings of Pittsburgh is great for all your wedding planning. She will help with whatever you need and will make sure everything runs smooth all day. If you need a wedding planner look no further Weddings of Pittsburgh is the best there is.

Working with Tonya is a joy. She is professional, creative, and full of great ideas. When a bride mentions that Tonya is her wedding planner, I am immediately relieved. I know that this wedding will be a well planned, first rate event.

This duo husband & wife team is amazing. Ultimate Entertaining will provide the music that suits you and your wedding perfectly, while letting everyone have fun and be comfortable. Dance the night away while making memories that will last a lifetime and leave a smile on your face. Plus, with Tonya, you have an advocate there helping to manage and coordinate all the necessary activities of your special day without causing you any stress. Ultimate Entertaining is #1 in Pittsburgh for your wedding.

79 PROS I KNOW