Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Bella Events

Our Passion~

Bella Events Certified Wedding and Event Planning and Design welcome you to what will be one of the most memorable times in your lives. We know you both must be feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the choices available to you in the wedding industry today. Don’t worry! We believe that every Bride and Groom knows deep in their hearts exactly what they want. The vision of what you imagine your special day to be, what you dream it to be is right in front of you. It just takes the resources, guidance, expertise and dedication of a seasoned professional to make your vision come to life.

With over 16 years of experience and a sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands. We can guide you quickly and efficiently to exactly what you are looking for and save you much time and energy in the process. We offer only the highest level of creative, personalized service, the most spectacular venues, exquisite floral designs, delectable menu options and referrals to only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry. We design weddings with a personal touch and creative eye and guide our Brides and Grooms graciously throughout the planning process from innovative concept to flawless execution. We accept each wedding as a very serious undertaking and treat it as if it were our own. Our goal is to always exceed expectations. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day. We make it our responsibility to carry out your wishes exactly as you had imagined down to the very last little detail, but with the same passion and intensity and if you’ve done it yourself. We hope you enjoy our web-site and get many creative ideas from the 1,000’s of photos of our weddings.
Let us lead you effortlessly by the hand through this wonderful experience relax and let us do the work!

Innovative Concept. Flawless Execution. Exceeding Expectations. Every time!

• Perfectly Planned by Shari

Jen · Married on 09/06/2014

0.4
      0.0
      0.5

I rented my centerpieces from Bella Events for my wedding---The centerpieces I purchased was a online special submerged floral centerpieces which was made up of 3 cyclendar vases (27", 24" and 16" with floating flowers and floating candles on the top. I requested that the wedding flower stargazier lilly be put in the vase as the floating flower--Carolyn said they can do that. After seeng the centerpieces for the first time as I arrived to my venue, I come to find 3 vases which were only 4", 6" and 8" high---THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE from what I thought i was getting. Not to mention that there was a foiled based tealight floating at the top---not even a floating candle and by dinner - almost all of them burned out or had water get in them to not stay lit. The stargazier lilly was only in 1 vase of the 3 on the table and I rented a total of 19 of them. The centerpieces looked lost b/c on the other 15 tables at my reception were flowered centerpieces that sat on top of a 24" vase----so you can see the disappointment from these centerpieces when I walked into my reception. I reached out to Carolyn several times and she would not even return any of my calls. Very disappointed and would not recommend her or her company.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Bella Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Pittsburgh, 15205 See on map
    Location of (Bella Events)